Forum

Do not synchronise automatically connect on startup

This sounds impossible on the current version of ts.
    But on my main desktop, I automatically connect to a number of servers on application start.
    When I move my main bookmarks into myTS sync, anywhere were I log in under will download these bookmarks and automatically connect.

Can there be a flag to not sync this setting? As this will mean I don't have to duplicate my bookmarks to keep a reference, and the other one to connect on launch

Using the same argument, people could ask for all the other bookmark fields to get the same "sync flag" which would result in all the fields having a flag then which sounds like they'd have to re-design the whole bookmark system and sync process to support that.

Until then, I suppose having a synced "template" folder with bookmark templates like you probably already have is probably the smartest thing you can do right now.

Adding such setting for each setting would be an overkill.

As RandomHost already suggested it is the best way to leave such bookmark in local area and have a copy (with auto connect deactivated) as sync item.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information