Forum

Server 3.3.0 Bug client list in Query 2 with 2 instances online.

Hello, Dear Staff

Can you fix this bug, when you create first instance and after that you decide to create second instance on same server, both are live, then on second instance teamspeak 3, we can not see the client list in serveradmin Query show the error message: invalid clientID, if you stop the second instance, automatically you can see the client list on the first instance in server group query 2. The bug appear only if both instances are live on same server.

thank you.
    Mateusz.

We cannot reproduce this behavior. Clientlist returns instantly on both instances running on the same server, on both SSH and raw query.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    We cannot reproduce this behavior. Clientlist returns instantly on both instances running on the same server, on both SSH and raw query.
    Hello please use client teamspeak 3 and go to the permission server group and check if you can see client list in group query 2, after my holiday i will upload the video if you can not reproduce, please use mariadb and check twice thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Hello Chris,

That problem with actual version 3.4.0 and 3.5.0 of server effect in client GUI, not in console query, please add yourself to the Query Group 2 and then by the client check the clients list in tab server group 2. Check twice i'm sure it is reproducible. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by hunterpl View Post
    please add yourself to the Query Group 2
    We will not investigate by doing this and you should not do this. You should know that already. Whatever happens .... then .... happens!

I'm still interested into this but in the supported way by using the Query interface so i have questions.
    How are these instances running?
    Do they use the same database with mariaDB and machine_id= paramter or do both have their own database?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Hello Chris,

1. Instances running on MariaDB in following parameters:
    COMMANDLINE_PARAMETERS="dbplugin=ts3db_mariadb dbpluginparameter=ts3db_mariadb.ini default_voice_port=9987 voice_ip=178.217.186.11,2001:67c:2044:3123::25 filetransfer_ip=178.217.186.11,2001:67c:2044:3123: :25 filetransfer_port=30055 query_ip=178.217.186.11,2001:67c:2044:3123::25 query_port=10011 query_protocols=ssh,raw query_ssh_ip=178.217.186.11,2001:67c:2044:3123::25 query_ssh_port=10022 dbconnections=10 logappend=1 query_buffer_mb=20 license_accepted=1"

2. Yes the same database as ATHP 82 instances.
    Name:  MariaDB ATHP PHPMYADMIN.png
Views: 205
Size:  284.0 KB

This whole thing is strange. You use a second instance in same database but did not set a machine_id?
    In normal case the instance 2 could not start the server because it uses the same database entries and would try to start the existing servers.

You have to use a machine id for each instance you start or else the server will not know which database entries he can use.
    Please fix this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OR your whole report is about one server instance but a second virtual server (which is not a instance).
    and in this case it is normal that you see the users from server one when you check Query groups. It's the same group one whole instance.

And this is not supported.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    This whole thing is strange. You use a second instance in same database but did not set a machine_id?
    In normal case the instance 2 could not start the server because it uses the same database entries and would try to start the existing servers.

You have to use a machine id for each instance you start or else the server will not know which database entries he can use.
    Please fix this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OR your whole report is about one server instance but a second virtual server (which is not a instance).
    and in this case it is normal that you see the users from server one when you check Query groups. It's the same group one whole instance.

And this is not supported.
    Yes you are right! is the one instance got 82 virtual servers, that situation is only described to the 2 different virtual servers on same host, which is not supported like you wrote, but it worked in some time ago, do not know what binary version was.

Thread Information