Forum

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I'd like to see the files folder instead be incorporated into the mysql database. That really is just a protection against me not moving the folder over and losing all previous icons during an upgrade.

Transifex for languages. Because russian is still awful.

Built in Volume control like this:

https://www.myteamspeak.com/addons/d...9-51dc224c5c27

But for example a better whitelist/Blacklist
    Because at this plugin you can only write a few names before it's full. (Inputbox is static)

Server-Side Addons would be great for admins. Specially for Server-Wide bots (type in any channel and it answers, no matter where you are. It's a real mess right now because the bots must be in your channel).

Also: Python support! Python is evolving as the true winner of programming for some specific situations like AI or bots, so it would be great. Or I guess a REST API to deal with the teamspeak server easier than telnet.

Provide a certificate system to verify the servers you're connecting to

Also the ability to hide specific channels from users like in discord

Give server group specific permissions in specific channels.

Quote Originally Posted by Saelyth View Post
    Server-Side Addons would be great for admins. Specially for Server-Wide bots (type in any channel and it answers, no matter where you are. It's a real mess right now because the bots must be in your channel).
    Quote Originally Posted by florian2833z View Post
    Provide a certificate system to verify the servers you're connecting to
    I like both ideas!

A Gui based on Qt Quick Controls 2.
    This would make the gui more modern and allow for common code base between the mobile and the gui client.
    Also extending the ui is much easier using QML.

Also there's currently TSDNS to discover Teamspeak servers on the target server. Would it be possible to instead send the requested server name when connecting like with http?

Quote Originally Posted by Thaodan View Post
    A Gui based on Qt Quick Controls 2.
    This would make the gui more modern and allow for common code base between the mobile and the gui client.
    Also extending the ui is much easier using QML.

Also there's currently TSDNS to discover Teamspeak servers on the target server. Would it be possible to instead send the requested server name when connecting like with http?
    They dont use Qt in the new client anymore.

A NSFW-warning option when uploading a new avatar. For those guys with hentai avatars eg so you don't have to delete their 18+ pics.

teamspeak 5 chat images and server request.

Hello,

I've got some suggestions too i listed them down below with an explanation.
    1. Embedded images.
    Why? Well its useful because you don't have to actually open the picture you can already see it. And also it might be a lot
    safer because its possible to have IP trackers and other stuff inside links and or pictures.
    2. Server data store
    As we know its possible to send files over and store them on your server just like a normal ftp server.
    I might be wrong but so far i know there is no option to have the ftp data store outside the server files. Like you run your
    server on drive 1 and you have a ftp channel made for files and everything that goes in that channel is saved
    only on drive 2.
    this way you are able to store massive files on your server for other people.
    Maybe support external storage devices too? like MEGA Google drive Dropbox etc. would be awesome.
    3. And about the chat i really do like the chat functions of other voip programs like steam chat, skype. You can as i send send
    picures embedded, send gifs. you can see history even from when you were offline i would really love this.

Quote Originally Posted by KleurenDoof View Post
    Hello,

I've got some suggestions too i listed them down below with an explanation.
    1. Embedded images.
    Why? Well its useful because you don't have to actually open the picture you can already see it. And also it might be a lot
    safer because its possible to have IP trackers and other stuff inside links and or pictures.
    2. Server data store
    As we know its possible to send files over and store them on your server just like a normal ftp server.
    I might be wrong but so far i know there is no option to have the ftp data store outside the server files. Like you run your
    server on drive 1 and you have a ftp channel made for files and everything that goes in that channel is saved
    only on drive 2.
    this way you are able to store massive files on your server for other people.
    Maybe support external storage devices too? like MEGA Google drive Dropbox etc. would be awesome.
    3. And about the chat i really do like the chat functions of other voip programs like steam chat, skype. You can as i send send
    picures embedded, send gifs. you can see history even from when you were offline i would really love this.
    You should really not use file transfer. Nothing is encrypted.

Well suggestion 4 xD make FTP encrypted

I use it all the time for small files like pictures or mods for games i share them with friends like this

Quote Originally Posted by KleurenDoof View Post
    Well suggestion 4 xD make FTP encrypted

I use it all the time for small files like pictures or mods for games i share them with friends like this
    Well you shouldn't use FTP either because it's the same trash

Why don't you use OneDrive or Google Drive in combination with Boxcryptor (https://www.boxcryptor.com) to share files with your friends?
    Last edited by dante696; September 14th, 2019 at 02:49 PM. Reason: referal link removed

Thread Information