Forum

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    TS5 lacks the 'minimise to tray' option.. which i think is a must.

I would like to be able to leave voice messages to my friends in the chat, even if they have a hard time on the offline network. for example, a friend launches a teampeak and receives a gooax message in a chat. For example, how it is done in viber.

ToDo List Features that should be in the TS5 client and the server

SERVER FEATURES -

-Implement better file management like the option for malware scanners and to block certain file types and also add temp files that will delete after awhile and file owner ship information like who created it etc. Also include per folder and file permissions you can set on folders that you created or if you have permission all of the folders. Also add the ability to limit the total size of files a user can store on the server aswell as the max for everyone on the server so people dont fill up the servers storage

-Force encryption to be on always and by default. THIS IS A MUST.

Client Features
    - Make the connection status show ping when you click it and packetloss/ data information.
    - Add the ability to send files in chat. Like temp files that will erase after awhile from the server and can be turned on or off.
    - This one is for self hosters. You should be able to see all of the details about the clients like you do on TS3 like ip address's packetloss sent data etc. But maybe in the hosted servers and chats dont allow people to get each others ips. But if someone gets to see your ip you should get to see theres easily without having to use tools like wireshark etc.
    - Add advanced permission management like on ts3 and improve the basic permissions to make it more viable for non experienced users.

There is no ts5 server as the new ts runs on the ts3 server. Furthermore the option to encrypt everything by default has been around for ages. Just edit the virtual server and turn it on there.

Quote Originally Posted by D0mm4S View Post
    There is no ts5 server as the new ts runs on the ts3 server. Furthermore the option to encrypt everything by default has been around for ages. Just edit the virtual server and turn it on there.
    I know. Also I mean it should be on always on any server.

Also I didnt say ts3 server its ts5 client and server not and ts5 server

Hi, i write a list

pls add the following:
    - client info show connection info like in ts3 (ping , ip, packet lost..etc)
    - in recent server events option to klick on a user name to additional options like ban or move..etc (similar in ts3)
    - connection status show ping
    - in private chat show chatpartner disconnect message when he leaves like in ts3
    - group chat image set
    - ability to change group chat name
    - after connection lost join the same room when your connection is restored
    - compact view with avatars
    - permission options
    - show country flags option
    - option in edit channel to show advanced options
    - block user and blocked users list

Name:  nézet.png
Views: 339
Size:  102.9 KB
    Last edited by Stefan92; November 29th, 2019 at 07:53 AM.

We need mute settings as soon as possible. Just to be able to turn off notifications for certain groups or chats.
    Because when I turned off notifications for messages to not hear group chat i don't also hear pokes and when i'm in game i don't hear them or see them. And when I exited the game i had like 20 pokes there.

Team speak 5

Can you please put in chat channels so we can chat in

Quote Originally Posted by dfones View Post
    Can you please put in chat channels so we can chat in
    what do you mean? sry , i dont get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan92 View Post
    what do you mean? sry , i dont get it.
    I think he means text chat only channels like other programs have.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick1164 View Post
    I think he means text chat only channels like other programs have.
    lol hell no
    this is a horrible idea

You can start selling your chat channels to the server owners. In that way you can somehow earn some $$ and also give us the good feature. Maybe like 1-2 chat channels come for free, licensed servers and sponsored servers can get a few advantages like 3 chat channels free. For more chat channels you can ask for money.

But the pricing for per chat channel shouldn't exceed more than $5-10 a year otherrwise its worthless. You should not limit the slot system on the channel as its a compulsory feature for all users on the server and it will be worthless if its limited to 64 users only.

this is teamSPEAK not teamWRITE... you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi2 View Post
    you want people to come to teamspeak, you add teamwrite feature.

In order to create a community (a healthy, interactive, working, coordinating) community you give them a place to interact.

Success of a VOIP that allows gaming groups/gaming communities to grow properly then you need to do that.

1) Add chat only channel.

2) Add a proper functional teamspeak sided bot system or show us how to make them. (must be either cost free or at a very nominal charge.)

3) Keep 10 slots free (or at least increase it to 5)

4) Chat only channels should never be restricted with users. (not like 64 users at max only.)

5) Add steam integration with Teamspeak. (Most important feature)

6) The icons which are arranged improperly on top of the TS window should be properly arranged in a straight line.

7) All the client settings, activating mic, muting self should be added in a settings type of icon right next to the name. People can't find that small settings icon on top in the search bar. Maybe keep the settings bar elsewhere but it should be very nicely visible.

8) Add a few fun games like facebook that people and kids can play together within the community itself.

9) Separatation for global chat and server current channel/server. That global chat has nothing to do with server and it should not be placed there.

https://i.imgur.com/CNHspy7.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi2 View Post
    thats the point bro

Edit by mod
    Removed your whole post where you insult other users opinion ;( Accept it or reply with a little respect.
    Last edited by dante696; October 30th, 2019 at 02:17 PM.

Thread Information