Forum

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    In TS5 client
    open Settings -> Notifications -> Scroll down to the end -> Under Warnings activate "You are talking while your microphone is muted"
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Get last sent message

I miss the feature that you get the last message you've sent when you press the up arrow key in chat.

Could we please have a volume slider somewhere quickly accessible, without going to the settings?
    We used to have that on TS3 on the customizable toolbar

It could be somewhere near the afk and mute mic/audio buttons. Would be nice if it was toggleable aswell for those who don't like it

Here's an image, how it used to look on TS3
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.png 
Views:	96 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	18646
    Last edited by Vixjeh; November 26th, 2019 at 03:45 PM.

It would be nice if the TeamSpeak Addon Developer badge would link to the myTeamSpeak profile page of an addon developer. I believe this would improve ease of access and engagement.

It would be nice to connect to a server on startup and minimize the app to the system tray like ts3 does!

The square icon just beside the channel's name should be colored just like the bar near it. So that way, it will be easier to see at the first look, what type of channel it is. And even if there's an icon, you can see it highlighted with the color.
    I think that could be a great idea. Cause actually it's not so easy to see the type of channel.

An other good idea is to able the users to save their personalized statut near the chat statut with a drop-down menu

It would be nice if new channel banner feature work with transparency all the way to the client background. Currently client accept transaparency but below is additional spacer color instead of actual teamspeak background.
    And now it looks like this:

http://scr.ovh/i/19112723425a5.jpg

http://scr.ovh/i/1911272344945.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1911272344945.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	18676   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19112723425a5.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	18677  

[SUGGESTION TS5] view channels, bans, and more...

Dear Administration,

1. TeamSpeak5 is missing the function that was on TeamSpeak3. By right clicking on a user, he could be found in the channel list. Now you have to search for it manually, which is tiring for large servers. I suggest you add this function to TeamSpeak5.

2. In addition, each time switching between servers to TeamSpeak5 takes us to the top of the list. This is annoying. TeamSpeak5 should remember the position of the view in the channel list. This is currently the case for TeamSpeak3, so I think it won't be a big problem for TS developers.

3.removed. We don't want to advertise this in our forum TeamSpeak5, I suggest that you do it so that it is no longer possible because it is annoying for TS server administrators. In addition, they change the IP users through, for example, VPN or other internet and the lock is removed. I don't know if it's technically possible, but it would be good to fix it.

4. Currently TeamSpeak5 does not support BBCODE probably (at least in text messages and channel descriptions), which can be inconvenient and causes a lot of shortcomings in the visual zone of TeamSpeak5 on servers. I suggest you unify all this so that you don't have problems browsing channels or reading and sending messages to other users.

5. Currently on TeamSpeak, the only administrator distinction is server icons. I suggest additionally adding the option to edit the nickname color for specific user groups. For example, so that the administrator could display in red, the moderator in green, and so on. This would make it easier to recognize different TeamSpeak server ranks.

In addition, you can earn on it, because it would be a good idea to buy the right package that would allow the use of a specific nickname color on TeamSpeak servers.

I cordially greet and invite you to discuss the above-mentioned proposals.

If you have any problems or other questions, please contact me at the e-mail address provided in the account configuration (this is also the e-mail address used for your myteamspeak account).
    Last edited by dante696; November 29th, 2019 at 04:40 PM. Reason: merged

I think the idea of ​​server rank colors is great! Many times young users are fooled that someone who is not an administrator is impersonating him. This would solve the problem to a great extent. I am in favor of the addition! These colors could be from the HTML color palette (#XXXX)

Some of them are on our list. Can not get into details.

The ban thing is not related to the TS5 client & probably never will be solved in a way user can not get around it.
    You should force user to use myTS on your server and ban the myTS ID in case user needs to be banned.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Ban user by IP adress was never be the best solution.
    You can consider force use of MyTS ID as dante696 mentioned
    or
    create a special server group wich will lock user without posibility to speak, type, change channel, poke

He can only give up and disconnect. He can also change identities, but for a hard time you can increase security level above 23 or 29. User need to make some effort to reconnect and wait hours to create new identity.

Below you can find example for such a locking rank:

http://scr.ovh/i/19112917065a5.jpg

Lightbulb [SUGGESTION TS5] Clean Chat, couter online, flags, banner, groups settings

Hello
    1.The first suggestion is to add an online user counter to free server slots, e.g. 10/100
    In this red spot:

Name:	P1.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	18694
    2.The second suggestion is to add the channel chat cleaning option.
    In a place marked red here:

Name:	P2.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	18695
    3.The third suggestion is to add the option to set a background banner behind the description and user avatar.
    In this place marked in red:

Name:	P6.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	18696
    4.The fourth suggestion is to add a country flag instead of a globe icon.
    Here in red:

Name:	P4.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	5.1 KB 
ID:	18692
    Add the option to change the name of the group after creating it and the option to change the group icon, and as I mentioned in the third proposal, you can also add a banner change here

Name:	P5.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	18693
    Last edited by MezQu; November 29th, 2019 at 08:54 PM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by Well_Skilled View Post
    That would be nice to which server my friends are actually connected if I got them in friends list.
    Greetings.
    Comparing to Discord, Discord doesn't have an option to see what your buddy is connected to which server. It would be creepy at the same time.

I even forgot this is an old reply.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshGamingYT_ View Post
    Comparing to Discord, Discord doesn't have an option to see what your buddy is connected to which server. It would be creepy at the same time.

I even forgot this is an old reply.
    I personally think that it is not a bad idea in general. The following tweaks could be an answer to your valid concern.

1) Make 'Share server connection with friends list' a client option a user can toggle on or off.
    2) Make 'Allow sharing of server connection' a server option a server admin can toggle on or off.

Thread Information