Forum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41
  1. #31
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Posts
    11
    I'd like to see the files folder instead be incorporated into the mysql database. That really is just a protection against me not moving the folder over and losing all previous icons during an upgrade.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    November 2011
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    141
    Transifex for languages. Because russian is still awful.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    November 2018
    Posts
    3
    Built in Volume control like this:

    https://www.myteamspeak.com/addons/d...9-51dc224c5c27

    But for example a better whitelist/Blacklist
    Because at this plugin you can only write a few names before it's full. (Inputbox is static)

  4. #34
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    Ciudad Real, Spain
    Posts
    27
    Server-Side Addons would be great for admins. Specially for Server-Wide bots (type in any channel and it answers, no matter where you are. It's a real mess right now because the bots must be in your channel).

    Also: Python support! Python is evolving as the true winner of programming for some specific situations like AI or bots, so it would be great. Or I guess a REST API to deal with the teamspeak server easier than telnet.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    April 2015
    Posts
    143
    Provide a certificate system to verify the servers you're connecting to

  6. #36
    Join Date
    April 2015
    Posts
    143
    Also the ability to hide specific channels from users like in discord

  7. #37
    Join Date
    April 2015
    Posts
    143
    Give server group specific permissions in specific channels.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Hinterfeitupfing
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Saelyth View Post
    Server-Side Addons would be great for admins. Specially for Server-Wide bots (type in any channel and it answers, no matter where you are. It's a real mess right now because the bots must be in your channel).
    Quote Originally Posted by florian2833z View Post
    Provide a certificate system to verify the servers you're connecting to
    I like both ideas!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5
    A Gui based on Qt Quick Controls 2.
    This would make the gui more modern and allow for common code base between the mobile and the gui client.
    Also extending the ui is much easier using QML.

    Also there's currently TSDNS to discover Teamspeak servers on the target server. Would it be possible to instead send the requested server name when connecting like with http?

  10. #40
    Join Date
    December 2015
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaodan View Post
    A Gui based on Qt Quick Controls 2.
    This would make the gui more modern and allow for common code base between the mobile and the gui client.
    Also extending the ui is much easier using QML.

    Also there's currently TSDNS to discover Teamspeak servers on the target server. Would it be possible to instead send the requested server name when connecting like with http?
    They dont use Qt in the new client anymore.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    February 2011
    Posts
    10
    A NSFW-warning option when uploading a new avatar. For those guys with hentai avatars eg so you don't have to delete their 18+ pics.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Rejected] Logging Feature Requests
    By marksie1988 in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: June 25th, 2014, 04:45 PM
  2. No Audio device found. Collection Thread
    By gipler in forum Android
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 3rd, 2014, 12:48 PM
  3. Feature requests
    By PaulyP in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 4th, 2010, 01:03 AM
  4. Linux Server crash collection thread
    By Polarhannes in forum Linux / FreeBSD
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: December 21st, 2009, 04:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •