Forum

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Plugin automation idea

I was thinking that it would be useful to have a way to select specific plugins to be enabled and/or disabled within each server bookmark that way when joining different teamspeak servers that you have to use plugins on will automatically disable and/or enable the plugins you have set on that bookmark, then you don't have to worry about enabling and disabling all the different plugins depending which server you join which usually can end up with 1 or more plugins clashing with each other causing a ton of errors.
    It would just make things a lot easier for people with a lot of plugins such as Task Force Radio & ACRE2, this is probably a silly idea but who knows i guess, maybe it would be more useful than we expect.

A feature like Ventrilo had called "phantom" would be nice to have. It's where you could essentially listen into other channels and your own, but you could only talk in your own channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist987 View Post
    A feature like Ventrilo had called "phantom" would be nice to have. It's where you could essentially listen into other channels and your own, but you could only talk in your own channel.
    No thank you.

A screenshare feature would be really nice. And i think steam integration that other users can see what games someone play would be really nice too.

I'd like to have the option for a small pop-out window that can be used on a second (or smaller) monitor.

I have a small (8") display below my main monitor which I use for computer stats and Teamspeak channel display. Right now I mitigate this by having built my own Rainmeter plugin for teamspeak, but it's quite a hassle to set up and due to the architecture of Rainmeter cannot really display real-time info (e.g. who is talking right now etc.)

I would love to have the option to just have a small (resizable, even better: skinnable) window that shows my current channel, people in it and the small "talking" light.

Image of my setup:
    https://imgur.com/10FxGH4 -> I'm in channel AFK, muted (output+mic) and below the line you can see a list of people in the channel. Imagine the same, just with real time info.

Would be awesome to have such a feature out of the box, so you could keep the main client with all features like chat etc. on your main monitor and have a smaller window on a second monitor

Chat embeds for more services and things like image direct links (at least from trusted sources like imgur, lightshot, ...)

TeamSpeak5 Design suggestion

I have a suggestion!
    I think it's better if the black icon with the pen is over the whole picture and not just about 90%

Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/q4q79q

Quote Originally Posted by Brady_The View Post
    I personally think that it is not a bad idea in general. The following tweaks could be an answer to your valid concern.

1) Make 'Share server connection with friends list' a client option a user can toggle on or off.
    2) Make 'Allow sharing of server connection' a server option a server admin can toggle on or off.
    i think this is not a bad idea, actually sounds good.
    and its posible only if the user is online.
    hmm not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by XaneTV View Post
    A screenshare feature would be really nice. And i think steam integration that other users can see what games someone play would be really nice too.
    my opinion is the feature users can see what games someone play its ok
    but screenshare is useless function, there so many streaming platform and remote control software.

Lightbulb TS5 feature request

Hi all! Dear TeamSpeak!

I didn't find global server chat, or global server log (which is can be copied or just can be clicked in the identity) in TS5.
    Is such an update expected in the future? Or can we get such a feature in the future?

That's what I mean in TS3: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	104.6 KB 
ID:	18700

Ideas for contact pictures

How about if the contacts pictures synonymous indicate
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Flogitto View Post
    How about if the contacts pictures synonymous indicate
    Uhm you can set a profile picture

Lightbulb

Can we get the middle mouse button click - connection info panel - feature in the future?

Views:	27 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	18709

We also need another status panel (status about linked accounts). You should create a system to link steam origin and uplay accounts so we can see status of players in the status info box(If any accounts are linked)

Also the reviews about the TS5 beta were not extraordinary because of the server chat channel missing. Please add that its an absolute necessity.

Quote Originally Posted by dzsono View Post
    Can we get the middle mouse button click - connection info panel - feature in the future?

Views:	27 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	18709
    i ask this from ts but no answer, may i think they will do it in future

Thread Information