Forum

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Add steam integration so myteamspeak accounts are associated with steamid
    Add full notification toggles, for pokes etc.
    Add BBCode in TS5 chat
    Add the permission system for server admins

More soundprofiles would be nice.

I would like the function of several sound profiles back. Where you could choose different sound profiles for different servers.This feature was especially helpful when traveling on different servers, even at the same time.

• SERVER WIDE TEXT ONLY CHANNELS This is my most wanted feature. It's the one thing I miss from Teamspeak compared to Discord. A text channel where everyone connected to the server can write and post in, regardless in which voice channels they are.
    • Together with that, Server-wide Text log, meaning, you can see all text messages in text only channels even though you were offline at the time.
    • Make it possible to default to Channel Chat when you press on a Channel. Or a dual view that displays the Channel chat and Channel information at the same time. Edit: Just noticed that this is already possible
    • Ability to see your ping in MS.
    • Also, compact view with avatars like Stefan92 mentioned here
    Last edited by Mind_Myself; November 6th, 2019 at 08:05 PM.

I don’t understand how to configure groups and privilege system?

So far my biggest request is to allow us to put chat back at the bottom. I have kept my Teamspeak client thin and compact for the past 5 years, and I REALLY don't want to switch away from the server to check every time someone sends a link in chat. Please allow us to open the chat in a compact view at the bottom like Teamspeak 3.

Secondly, allow us to see more detailed properties on users again. On TS3, you can right click and view properties on a user that lets you see their ping, packet loss, and idle time. There doesn't seem to be a way to do this on TS5, and you also can't set the connection status on the bottom of the client to show ping like you can in TS3.

Like Zarrex, the one thing I like to see. When you shrink down TS5 from 3 columns to two columns, I like to see the channel chat move to the bottom and span the two columns, so instead of 1 row and two columns, it goes to two columns and two rows. If you go to a single column, then the chat again would be at the bottom. Have it as an option so for those of us that like to have that, it's there. That was the big thing I liked about TS3 over Discord.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	llYTzjGvfg.png 
Views:	82 
Size:	3.6 KB 
ID:	18573

That is an example of what I, and I'm guessing Zarrex is talking about.
    Currently, when fully opened, you have your bookmarks on the left, channels in the middle, and on the right, chat and other info. But when you make it more narrow, it goes from 3 columns to 2 columns, and then from 2 to 1 columns with the chat being hidden. Why not just put it at the bottom or giving the ability to have it there.

Just a thought.
    Last edited by coRpSE; November 7th, 2019 at 01:58 AM.

i would like to see the same as what Corpse has said along with a black theme to the feel dark mode theme

I always use, PTT, but I see that sometimes it doesn't work, many times when I'm with a game, tried starting as an administrator and problem persists, does anyone else happen to him?

I must agree with what Corpse and Zarrex said, 1..we need to have the option to show the chat at the bottom of the channel list, when in a game as a Admin on our TS server, it is a very difficult to monitor the activities on the server, and be able to respond in chat when i run TS in a thin profile, i dont care for the large foot print that TS5 is making me use to be able to see both at the same time, i think we need to be able to have the option to place the chat on the bottom like in the illustrations that Corpse shows, also i would love to see a Server chat tab, as well as the room chat tab, again as a Admin it is beneficial to be able to see who comes onto the server and what room they goto, and be able to follow the activity of everyone that comes onto the server, and the way that it was done on TS3 was a good way to do the chat, with the tabs at the bottom, one for the server and one for the room chats

Quote Originally Posted by Mind_Myself View Post
    • SERVER WIDE TEXT ONLY CHANNELS This is my most wanted feature. It's the one thing I miss from Teamspeak compared to Discord. A text channel where everyone connected to the server can write and post in, regardless in which voice channels they are.
    • Together with that, Server-wide Text log, meaning, you can see all text messages in text only channels even though you were offline at the time.
    • Make it possible to default to Channel Chat when you press on a Channel. Or a dual view that displays the Channel chat and Channel information at the same time. Edit: Just noticed that this is already possible
    • Ability to see your ping in MS.
    • Also, compact view with avatars like Stefan92 mentioned here
    good idea
    need 1 server wide text only channel like in ts3 just for admins/owners to annuance their events
    (average users don't need right to write here)
    server event is very good now just i miss the option to klikk on a user name on the list and got options like in ts3 ban,mute,server groups.. etc

Feature request: arrow keys to switch between channels/clients

Hey, ow.. wew hi.

I'm missing a useful feature compared to TeamSpeak3.

Clicking on a client or channel once will result in highlighting it.

Name:	0076.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	18590

Name:	0075.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	18591

If TeamSpeak3 is running in the foreground not minimized or in system tray
    I can use arrow key up or arrow key down to scroll inside the client/channel tree.

This feature doesn't exist in the current TeamSpeak5 BETA build.

When ever the client is in the foreground and you currently don't have the client/channel chat-tab
    open you should be able to scroll inside the server tree with the arrow keys.

This grants quicker access to view user or channel details instead of clicking on every single client or channel.

What I miss from the client is:
    - The server banner will never update again after it is connected! I have a banner that changes time and staff every minute but this client is unable to update.
    - You would need a detailed, full-information client status. (Which also showed packet loss in ts3 and all the information)
    - I couldn't find the "Server connection information" section anywhere. When you roll over to the server name.
    - It really bothers me that I can't see server events all the time (Kicks, bans, and other information) and even if I see it, it only has a small amount of information.
    - I can't find the main chat where everyone can message.
    - These icons in the cube really annoy me, you can't find icons that look normal on the client.
    - Server banner size is very compressed ...
    - Cannot bind to mouse side button (eg microphone mute). Because it violently wants to jump back to a previous menu item.
    - And the [center][size=+1] codes still not working :/

Quote Originally Posted by coRpSE View Post
    Like Zarrex, the one thing I like to see. When you shrink down TS5 from 3 columns to two columns, I like to see the channel chat move to the bottom and span the two columns, so instead of 1 row and two columns, it goes to two columns and two rows. If you go to a single column, then the chat again would be at the bottom. Have it as an option so for those of us that like to have that, it's there. That was the big thing I liked about TS3 over Discord.

Name:	llYTzjGvfg.png 
Views:	82 
Size:	3.6 KB 
ID:	18573

That is an example of what I, and I'm guessing Zarrex is talking about.
    Currently, when fully opened, you have your bookmarks on the left, channels in the middle, and on the right, chat and other info. But when you make it more narrow, it goes from 3 columns to 2 columns, and then from 2 to 1 columns with the chat being hidden. Why not just put it at the bottom or giving the ability to have it there.

Just a thought.
    Yeah this one's good. Teamspeak5 right now feels really bad in comparison to how ts3 could be configured to use dockwidgets, allowing a lot more customisation regarding the overall layout of the application.

The navigation going around every screen with the application is the most unintuitive software I've used in a while. Elements move around the whole application, where they should just be grouped together and remain on screen.

Found it. This button really needs to be make more visible, specially with the logo behind it, took me a while:

Name:	eaerawer.png 
Views:	72 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	18605

It sucks that we can't choose an image from our computer, and it only let us use a link to a hosted image /facepalm.

Somehow the image must be uploaded somewhere or else nobody will see it.
    Images from server also can be used
    Code:
    ts3image://picture.jpg?channel=12&path=/
    Yes the edit button is currently misplaced. We will work on this.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information