Forum

Thread: 52 icons...

52 icons...

Hello Team,

I've notice a while ago that when i add too much icons in TS server then the Icon Selector window display only 52 icons (8 lines of 6 icons + 4).
    I've a pretty large server and I use much more than 52 icons.

So, I can set them up once, but then some of them are not just been shown again and I have to reupload the same icon again creating the duplicates files on server side... (which, let's admit, it's hardly stupid).

Can you fix this ?

See you soon,
    Lix [Playing Society]

• There is no limit on icons. 52 is really a very small number compared to what most people have.
    • There also are no known bugs related to icons disappearing.
    • Uploading the same icon file again technically cannot create duplicates because the icon filename algorithm (called CRC-32) is deterministic.

So there must be something wrong at your end or with the server (e.g. data loss, closed ports and so on).

There is a lot of problems with the icons. Some are just not visible, some are. Reuploading them doesn't work or work sometimes. I have the default port so it is not the server issue.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    • There is no limit on icons. 52 is really a very small number compared to what most people have.
    • There also are no known bugs related to icons disappearing.
    • Uploading the same icon file again technically cannot create duplicates because the icon filename algorithm (called CRC-32) is deterministic.

So there must be something wrong at your end or with the server (e.g. data loss, closed ports and so on).
    I do have this issue... And i can't see All icons stored on the server... any clue ? any solution ? or just a bug to add in To Do list ?

Quote Originally Posted by Well_Skilled View Post
    There is a lot of problems with the icons. Some are just not visible, some are. Reuploading them doesn't work or work sometimes. I have the default port so it is not the server issue.
    I also doubt that your problems are icon related ..... as said in the other thread already.
    You have to fix your issues first. Insert a backup of the server database where you do not have Query groups assigned to users!

Quote Originally Posted by Lix [PLS] View Post
    I do have this issue... And i can't see All icons stored on the server... any clue ? any solution ? or just a bug to add in To Do list ?
    It's not a bug when not reproducible. I an see over 200 icons on our server.

Are you sure these icons aren't broken? And what do you get in the server log or server chat?
    What happens when you clean the client cache (Tools -> Options -> Security) have have to download all icons again?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information