Forum

[Integration] Site with TeamSpeak Server

Hello everyone.

I am a web developer and would like to do an integration of my group site with TeamSpeak³. Please let me be clearer on this, I will explain all points to make a request for help.

In the release of TeamSpeak ³ 3.5.0, note that it is the following procedures to my connection to the connection with server. This is great, it helps me a lot, not what I want to do.

Currently the TeamSpeak3 server is private only to my clan members, the server has a password that is very difficult to figure out and is difficult, and this password is not passed on to anyone. And clan members can connect to the server in this way.

Moderators register members of the TSID member group in this way. The groups have the privileges to register.

Moderator: b_virtualserver_servergroup_client_list - Display server group membership list
    Member: b_virtualserver_join_ignore_password - Ignore server password

Therefore, the moderator registers the clan member without passing the server password, the name is part of the registry rights that are not affected on the server. Because we use TSID to get to the bottom line we want.

But the question is this: I would like to create a part of my site that inserts the TSID into a part and the TeamSpeak Server.

I hope you understand, thank you very much.

You can use TS3 query API to issue tokens for people.
    Details are in the API documentation.

Okay, let me ask you one more question. Now in this latest version of TeamSpeak3 can I force the user who connects to my server to have an account in MyTeamSpeak?

I want that only those who have MyTeamSpeak account and are connected in TeamSpeak³ can connect with my server, is this possible?

It is with a ban created with ServerQuery and command
    Code:
    banadd mytsid=empty banreason=banned\severyone\sthat\sdoesn't\shave\sa\smytsi
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    It is with a ban created with ServerQuery and command
    Code:
    Could you explain a little better? How can I do it using ServerQuery?

You just need to login to the ServerQuery interface and send the given command.
    click me to get an "how to use the Query Interface with Putty"
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Right! I will do this, great help, thank you very much @dante696.

But take me out a doubt, this command that I will execute it does what exactly?
    Does it force the Client to be connected to a myTeamSpeak account, to connect to my server?

Another question is, this snippet of code says the following:
    banned severyone sthat sdoesn't shave sa smytsi
    Since I am Portuguese, can I translate a banned message? For example, leave like this?!
    Message Portuguese: Não aceitamos clientes que não possuí conta myTeamSpeak vinculada no TeamSpeak³.
    Message English: We do not accept clients that did not have myTeamSpeak linked account in TeamSpeak³.

What would the code look like?
    banadd mytsid=empty banreason=Não/aceitamos/clientes/que/não/possuí/conta/myTeamSpeak/vinculada/no/TeamSpeak³.
    OR
    banadd mytsid=empty banreason=We/do/not/accept/clients/that/did/not/have/myTeamSpeak/linked/account/in/TeamSpeak³.
    And if I want to add a link to redirect the client to register in MyTeamSpeak, how? type using href? If so, can you show me how it would look?
    Am I right?

And if by some chance I want to exclude this command, how should I do it?

And another thing where I can see more commands like these? And to know what they do and how it works? Is there any document on this?

Thank you so much again.
    Last edited by TruXer; December 5th, 2018 at 10:12 AM.

It bans everyone on server and does not allow to connect when user does not have permission b_client_ignore_bans assigned.

The part behind banreason= is a custom message. you can write whatever you like.

I suggest not to use special chars like ³.

The ban message is limited. Having a message and a URL in there may not fit.

Type help in Query or open folder serverquerydocs to see all commands.

Hello again @dante696.

I installed PuTTY on my Windows 7 operating system, and I ran the commands as I was in the thread and started with ServerQuery. But just when I tried to execute the command to ban clients that did not have accounts in myTeamSpeak gives an error and nothing happens, what should I do?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	7.1 KB 
ID:	17328
    I tried both ways, one in Portuguese with the reason I wanted and the way you told me, but it did not work, please help me!

Thank you!

You did not select any server where ban should be added.
    Please type help use to get details about the command use.

Hello @dante696.

Okay, I applied myTSID ban permission.
    It's working normally, but I would like to change the reason for the ban, how can I do that? Just re-apply the command in PuTTY?
    Because the reason is showing up like this, and I wanted to give some spaces between each word.

It is like this:
    You are banned permanently. Reason: "Nãoceitamosclientesqueão|ossuícontainculadaoTeamS peak"
    I wish it would look like this:
    You are banned permanently. Reason: "Não aceitamos clientes que não possuí conta vinculada no TeamSpeak"
    How can I do this?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	17331

Another thing is, if I want to remove this permission, what should I do?

Thank you!
    Last edited by TruXer; December 6th, 2018 at 04:09 PM.

With command bandelor bandelall.
    Please use the help command and see which commands exist and then help command-name to see how to use them.

Thank you very much for the support, you can finish it, it is solved!
    Last edited by TruXer; December 6th, 2018 at 05:19 PM.

Thread Information