Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by floprott View Post
    Great, now we just need the 2018 one's so we can see the difference.
    That one has yet to be published. The submission deadline for capital companies (GmbH in this instance, comparable to an Ltd.) amounts to 12 months, starting on the reporting date of an accounting year, which usually matches the calendar year.

If you look at the publishing date of the annual accounts of TeamSpeak Systems GmbH for the last two years this will probably happen within the next two months.

so uhm... where did that financial report go?

WOW. Mods are deleting relevant information regarding ts5 in this thread without notification. Impressive. This here is the place to debate
    about ts5, isnŽt it?
    What do you think will happen when you go radio silent? People start speculating.
    Of course lack of communication rises the question wether or not you are short off money or lack the skills to finish the product. It is, by any means, relevant to ask that question. Because the current status aswell as the future of this project determines if we put our money in it or or not.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

WOW. Mods are deleting relevant information regarding ts5 in this thread without notification. Impressive. This here is the place to debate
    about ts5, isnŽt it?
    What do you think will happen when you go radio silent? People start speculating.
    Of course lack of communication rises the question wether or not you are short off money or lack the skills to finish the product. It is, by any means, relevant to ask that question. Because the current status aswell as the future of this project determines if we put our money in it or or not...
    Last edited by dante696; April 8th, 2019 at 03:29 PM. Reason: merged

These posts had nothing to do with TS5..... and in post #1 we announced to remove unrelated posts.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Hmm, posts keep disappearing, how peculiar.

Whoever instructed the removal of said posts: That is exactly what happens when you hype people up, and suddenly cut them off completely and go silent. Speculations arise, discussions derail.

This sort of TeamSpeak Systems GmbH endorsed and executed censorship doesn't look good. I guess it is time to start archiving this thread.
    Last edited by dante696; April 8th, 2019 at 10:43 PM. Reason: merged

This forum moderation still makes me laugh, numerous complaints about how it's being run and still nothing changes. They can't even get their forums run right, how are they gonna handle TS5 atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick1164 View Post
    This forum moderation still makes me laugh, numerous complaints about how it's being run and still nothing changes. They can't even get their forums run right, how are they gonna handle TS5 atm.
    Indeed. That begs the question if this is part of company culture? In that case it would affect business (aka money, YOUR money) as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon34 View Post
    Hi, they have been dead since the first day that has lied to us and continues to lie and ignore our messages
    And someone is deleting a lot of posts here.... maybe we should move to reddit or some other neutral discussion platform

Thread Information