Forum

[Request] Move AFK user only from public channel to another room

Hi, i have a teamspeak 3 server and i have this situation that i canīt solve...
    I have this channels: Welcome, then there are the public areas, and then are the private channels wich have AFK channels..
    My question is this: how can i move the players who stay AFK on the welcome and public areas to a global AFK channel, and those who stay in their private channels move to their private AFK channels individually?
    I have the automatic AFK on but the people who stay afk are going to the global AFK channel, even the private people with their AFK channels
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by dante696; January 13th, 2019 at 12:27 PM. Reason: renamed thread and moved it. please use the search function on this forum.

Just use the JTS3ServerMod, create two AwayMover functions in the JTS3ServerMod configuration, one for the public area and one for the private area.

Quote Originally Posted by kaneki35 View Post
    Hi, i have a teamspeak 3 server and i have this situation that i canīt solve...
    I have this channels: Welcome, then there are the public areas, and then are the private channels wich have AFK channels..
    My question is this: how can i move the players who stay AFK on the welcome and public areas to a global AFK channel, and those who stay in their private channels move to their private AFK channels individually?
    I have the automatic AFK on but the people who stay afk are going to the global AFK channel, even the private people with their AFK channels
    Thanks in advance.

TerraBot also has a Move-bot, where you can set the rules individually, when and where the user should be moved, if he fulfills certain requirements.

https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/...r-amp-Move-Bot

Thread Information