Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DalexHD View Post
    Okay. On the next relaese you need to add a way to hide specified servergroup from ts3 client interface.
    Before your last update, I use query group to hide from that list. Just to make it prettier and more clear on the client servergrouplist dropdown.
    Are we just talking about hiding the group in context menus?

Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    Are we just talking about hiding the group in context menus?
    Yes. It whould be very helpful for those clans that shows a dynamic servergroup as status. Like afk [x time] or Steam status: [x].

Hide, Dynamic? Aren't these 2 different things?
    With a dynamic group you always see something, while as hidden you don't see anything.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

While I'm a fan of flexibility... I think setting a status is not what a server group should be used for.

I agree that hiding specific server groups in the context menu makes sense tho (e.g. those you don't have access to) and we already have this covered in TS5. So I'd recommend setting a higher value for i_group_needed_member_add_power which should solve the issue for you.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Hide, Dynamic? Aren't these 2 different things?
    With a dynamic group you always see something, while as hidden you don't see anything.
    On my server there is a afk status script. This means that if someone is afk more than 30 minutes a new group will be created by coping the master afk group, and every minute this new group will be refreshed. The master group is set to show on the right of the client, so the result whould be like a dynamic afk right tag which doesn't spam the client.

With that said, it whould be nice to hide those groups (created from the the "master afk group") from the client dropdown interface.
    And yep, maybe there are people that wants this feature, but for another use...
    At least mine, is what I said before.

While I'm a fan of flexibility... I think setting a status is not what a server group should be used for.

I agree that hiding specific server groups in the context menu makes sense tho (e.g. those you don't have access to) and we already have this covered in TS5. So I'd recommend setting a higher value for i_group_needed_member_add_power which should solve the issue for you.
    Agree with you.

Nice feature for new interface. Hope there are more like this

Thread Information