Hello, I recently changed the hosting for my teamspeak 3 server so I think this is a great time to clean up the mess that I created when working with the server I have in my time. this time. There is confusion in databases, permissions, etc. Because I'm still studying but after a while I cleaned up my licensing system so it works well and looks pretty good (still on the old server). Now that I have changed the storage, I only copied the permissions from the old server to the new server (not in the database. I only reviewed the old and new changes) that would work perfectly but really Unfortunately, life is not simple and it does not work. Moderators can add game groups such as CS: GO, ArmA 3, etc. On users there are "subscribed" groups as men and women cannot do something that must be faulty. So I checked the permissions and everything was fine but I had to do something so I started to change permissions that almost couldn't fix anything and because I thought they couldn't do it, so I tried the system The basic right, in the group of moderators I have placed they can assign groups to normal (registered) people and then I changed the game group to normal in the basic licensing system ( they were set to be unclear before) and miraculously I could designate four game groups that didn't make sense to me because I changed it in just one group But there are still other ranks that I don't Can I designate what I'm thinking I can do next? Meanwhile, I noticed that one of the groups is in the "tree group" so I changed the i_group_sort_id permission to be right and I could have assigned all game groups (WTF ?!) but there were still other groups 4fun, etc. so I am sure that they have the i_group_needed_member_add_power permission set to 60 from i_group_member_add_power for Moderator and it looks good so again I changed it to a normal group in the basic licensing system and once again the spell was happens, i can assign every group i can. So it turns out my licensing system is as clean as I thought or the licensing system teamspeak is not like me. So I have ensured that they have the i_group_needed_member_add_power permission set to 60, lower than i_group_member_add_power for Moderator and it looks good so again I changed it to a normal group in the basic licensing system and one Again I can assign possible. So it turns out my licensing system is as clean as I thought or the licensing system teamspeak is not like me. so I made sure that they had the i_group_needed_member_add_power permission set to 60, lower than i_group_member_add_power for Moderator and it looked good so again I changed it to a normal group in the basic licensing system. So it turns out my licensing system is as clean as I thought or the licensing system teamspeak is not like me.

Now can someone explain to me how it happened? I can give you anything you need to explain to me.