Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Admin Server Query /Error id=512 msg=invalid\sclientID

Greeting there, I have one problem and I do not know how to solve, when I put Admin Server Query...

the next error occurs... how to solve it?

http://prntscr.com/mb6woz

There is nothing to fix.
    That's the right behaviour when client database id does not exist on server 0.

You don't do that with a normal client and we never supported it anyways.
    You create a new ServerQuery login on server ID 0 and then you assign a Query group to that login.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    It's what I wrote before. The server will not do this any longer.
    While adding a new feature we also removed something we never wanted user to do.

We never gave support and warned to stop this.
    Clients do not belong into Query groups. Only global ServerQuery logins do.

If you want bot with Query permissions on your server do following.
    1. Create a new login on sid=0
    2. Add this new created cldbid into an existing Query group.
    3. Login with that new created login
    4. Select the server
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    This is the only supported way to add use a custom login in a Query group.
    Code:
    login serveradmin <yourpassword>
    queryloginadd client_login_name=<your_new_login_name>
    servergroupaddclient sgid={Query_groupID} cldbid={shown_clientDBID}
    logout

login <your_new_login_name> <password>
    use 1
    Last edited by dante696; January 24th, 2019 at 11:27 AM. Reason: added second quote
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

how can I do it? this feature has worked until recently perfectly... when I restarted vps and installed teamspeak, this happened for the first time. so if you can tell me a bit more precisely how to do it?

servergroupaddclient sgid=2 is not working

I have made teamspeak server 3.6.0 to test my query bot. Problem is when i tried to use servergroupaddclient sgid=2 cldbid=2 (it's 100% my cldbid) i got this error:
    error id=512 msg=invalid\sclientID

Also i have tried using yatqa, still not working(only query grups problem).

Ofc. you can say "use only serveradmin" or make other logins id with command in console but query groups where nice to have, for example you could make your 200 4fun groups query and there were no problems with to big window of them.

I hope that you didn't remove it for ever or you just change it and i didn't see where
    Last edited by dante696; January 24th, 2019 at 11:23 AM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla View Post
    how can I do it? this feature has worked until recently perfectly... when I restarted vps and installed teamspeak, this happened for the first time. so if you can tell me a bit more precisely how to do it?
    You can't do it any longer.
    This wasn't a feature. It was an unwanted side effect in older server.

In case you still want a login to be added you have to create a new login on server id=0 first.
    And then you can add that one into a Query group.

This is the only supported way to add use a custom login in a Query group.
    Code:
    login serveradmin <yourpassword>
    queryloginadd client_login_name=<your_new_login_name>
    servergroupaddclient sgid={Query_groupID} cldbid={shown_clientDBID}
    logout

login <your_new_login_name> <password>
    use 1

I repeat we don't want and don't support clients to be added into ServerQuery groups.
    Last edited by dante696; January 24th, 2019 at 11:24 AM. Reason: added quote to avoid a confusion
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Yatqa error

Hi support, I cant use server without server admin querry. I need that group to be assigned to me and my friends which joins teamspeak 3 server. Please get me a fix or i should change it back to 3.5.1 server version. Because querry client I can stay on teamspeak. Due to this power is makes difference between other players and moderator and Owners of the server. Without this group there is no difference between normal player and moderator. Normal group can be renamed and no one belives.

I've seen this already, but I don't understand where I should do it? Can you tell me step by step where I need to do it? Do I do it all YaTQA? I really don't know where to go and how to do these things...
    Excuse me for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla View Post
    I've seen this already, but I don't understand where I should do it? Can you tell me step by step where I need to do it? Do I do it all YaTQA? I really don't know where to go and how to do these things...
    Excuse me for asking.
    I can't tell you how you do it in YaTQA.
    The how to for the Query interface is given in post #2

Quote Originally Posted by Zain Kamran View Post
    Hi support, I cant use server without server admin querry. I need that group to be assigned to me and my friends which joins teamspeak 3 server. Please get me a fix or i should change it back to 3.5.1 server version. Because querry client I can stay on teamspeak. Due to this power is makes difference between other players and moderator and Owners of the server. Without this group there is no difference between normal player and moderator. Normal group can be renamed and no one belives.
    We will not change this.
    Just Copy the Query group you need to a normal group on your server and then assign the group. Or do not assign anyone to admin and nobody will kick you or whatever problems you have with permissions on your server.
    Last edited by dante696; January 25th, 2019 at 08:31 AM.

It doesn't mean anything to me, if someone can explain me in detail, I would be grateful.

I updated the YaTQA FAQ some days ago. Note that the solution provided there is unsupported by TeamSpeak.

you said everything in short theses... This problem has certainly affected many users, it would be okay for someone to explain in detail how to solve this new problem! make a change and do not give a detailed explanation. You're not at all clear to me.. should I ask someone here to explain to me how to give me a Admin Server Query in a new way?

You don't give ServerQuery Admin to clients. There is nothing more to explain.

You give it to global Query logins. And these can be created now.
    The how to is given in post 2 and 5.

We are now running in circles in this thread.

Can't add myself Admin Server Query

Hi, when I want to add myself Admin Server Query through yatqa I get error invalid clid, and I just installed new server with new 3.6.0 license? What is this??
    Last edited by dante696; January 30th, 2019 at 07:29 PM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by Martinn View Post
    Hi, when I want to add myself Admin Server Query through yatqa I get error invalid clid, and I just installed new server with new 3.6.0 license? What is this??
    Server version 3.6.x and later does not support to add anyone as a client to the Query Group, you can only use it, so your 3rd party software scripts can use. If you want to got privileges as "Server Admin Query" just copy that group as regular and add yourself there, that's all.

Cant add user to server admin query since 3.6.0

Hi, like in thread name. I cant add user to server admin query. Im getting 512 invalid id error. Same thing happens in yatqa .
    Last edited by dante696; March 3rd, 2019 at 06:10 PM. Reason: merged

Thread Information