Forum

I couldn’t change e-mail (mail account does not exist any longer)

Hi. I’m using a myTeamSpeak account that is registered using orbit_2201******.co.jp(Unfortunately, I’ve already deleted the e-mail account). I wanted to change orbit_2201******.co.jp to sanshalock******.co.jp, so I enter the e-mail address. However, I couldn’t receive mail from teamspeak and I couldn’t even make new teamspeak account with sanshalock******.co.jp. How can I solve this problem?

You can not change the e-mail that was used on your myTeamSpeak without access to old e-mail account.

When you try to register a new account you need check your spam folder and be patient before you get a mail.
    In case you still got no mail try to add [email protected] as a contact mail and then register.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I have a similar problem, no access to my old mailbox,though still have full access to the myTeamspeak account, can log in, also have my my restore key etc. Can't I use my restore key in some way as a proof to the rightful ownership of the account?

The restore key is a key only you have. We do not know your key and can not validate which key is needed for your account.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information