Forum

How can i get 256 slots?

I'm looking for 256 slots Ts3 for really long time but nothing. I have only 32 slots which is not enought so I'm looking for something biiger. I want license on my own Ts3 where I'm able to use my own query. The solution is on buying license for 2 Ts3 but I'm not owner of 2 servers. Is there any possible way how to have 256 slot Ts3 hosted on own machine with own query? Or if there

The gamer license allows you to run 2 virtual servers. They do not have to be on 2 different machines.
    You can use 1 virtual server with all the slots.

https://www.teamspeak.com/en/features/licensing/
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

So if I get it right we are talking about 2 128 slots licences which together get 256 slots or about 2 256 slots license. Cause both of them is little bit more expensive. Any way how to get it cheaper or something like this. I really wanna have it at own VPS but.

Quote Originally Posted by JarwiX View Post
    So if I get it right we are talking about 2 128 slots licences which together get 256 slots or about 2 256 slots license. Cause both of them is little bit more expensive.
    I mean 1 license that allows you to host 256 slots. And these slots can be split in 2 virtual servers.

Any way how to get it cheaper or something like this. I really wanna have it at own VPS but.
    Nothing we a tech support can answer/help you here. This needs to be asked/discussed with the Sales department.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

You should note that the number of slots given on the page are the total slots. So with the 256 slot license, you get 256 slots which you can freely split into up to 2 servers. You do NOT get 2 servers with 256 slots each.

I'm looking for 256 slots Ts3 for really long time but nothing. I have only 32 slots which is not enought so I'm looking for something biiger. I want license on my own Ts3 where I'm able to use my own query. The solution is on buying license for 2 Ts3 but I'm not owner of 2 servers. Is there any possible way how to have 256 slot Ts3 hosted on own machine with own query? Or if there
    You can use 1 virtual server with all the slots. Simple as that.

Thread Information