Forum

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    My glibc version

Code:
    ****@*********:~# ldd --version
    ldd (Ubuntu GLIBC 2.23-0ubuntu10) 2.23
    Copyright (C) 2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
    This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO
    warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
    Written by Roland McGrath and Ulrich Drepper.

Quote Originally Posted by MacNTu View Post
    My glibc version
    Yes?

Do you have a question?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Well debian 7 is unspported since may 2018 any running such system almost a year later it should be consinderd compromised at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by skorpe View Post
    use debian 7, vps that takes by default, has EGLIBC 2.13-38 + deb7u12) I find little info or error to update, can you help?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    @numma
    - We haven't touched the permission version. But we may have should done that.
    Update: We have 2 update mechanisms and this time we did use another one as before. That one does not raise the permission version. Next time we add, remove or rename permissions we will raise the version.

But please do not use the permission version for anything. That one is only for internal use.
    I think that having the permission version is incredibly useful for tool programmers. YaTQA could automatically download the permissions from the server if an unknown permission version is used.

Or YaTQA could use the server version (and and build date if needed) to archive that.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

I use permission list as a type of automatic update (that does not involve transfering data to third parties (me) what I don't want), while I can only use server versions known when that YaTQA version was released.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Opus voice with Quality 10 is the best choice in our opinion
    Will we be able to default created channels to a custom preset like Opus Voice 10 instead of "Voice Desktop" and its value of 6

And could you indicate at what size server you would recommend NOT using quality of 10? (like when does performance begin to degrade)

You can neglect server performance when using TeamSpeak. Which means that you should be able to run an NPL-licensed server on a 80 MB RAM OpenVZ server (x86 of course) with a few hundred MHz. The only thing notiably affected by server performance is the puzzle precompute and maybe performance on encrypted channels (on an x86 server only).

The only thing you should ask yourself is the traffic. Compared to the usual Speex defaults, Opus will use 50% more traffic.

Personally, I don't hear a difference between Opus voice settings with quality level 6 and 10 when using a normal headset... so I highly doubt most people will care. So I'd prefer saving bandwidth instead of changing the default quality setting to 10.

There is a program to crash 3.7.0. Servers in the Internet. Please release a fix!

Quote Originally Posted by preterive View Post
    There is a program to crash 3.7.0. Servers in the Internet. Please release a fix!
    You need update server for fix it.

Already forwarded it. We are working on that.

Quote Originally Posted by samurai-virgin View Post
    You need update server for fix it.
    I guess this won't help.

Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    Personally, I don't hear a difference between Opus voice settings with quality level 6 and 10 when using a normal headset... so I highly doubt most people will care. So I'd prefer saving bandwidth instead of changing the default quality setting to 10.
    I can her the difference immediately when i am joining a channel with a codec quality of 6. With good headphones and with mediocre headphones.

But even if thats not the case i would like to have a setting for a standard quality. Most servers have all their channels on 10.

Another option would be to add a new "i_channel_create_modify_with_codec_minquality " in addition to the "i_channel_create_modify_with_codec_maxquality " right for users.

That would give Server Admins the chance to set set a voice quality spectrum for their servers, or lock the quality to only one value.

Our dev team is investigating the issue and we'll fix any remaining issue as soon as possible. Currently, there's no evidence that version 3.7.0 of the TeamSpeak Server is affected by this issue. We'd recommend that all admins update their servers to the latest stable release.

In short, the program you're referring to does NOT crash version 3.7.0.

Quote Originally Posted by boehseronkel View Post
    Another option would be to add a new "i_channel_create_modify_with_codec_minquality " in addition to the "i_channel_create_modify_with_codec_maxquality " right for users.

That would give Server Admins the chance to set set a voice quality spectrum for their servers, or lock the quality to only one value.
    I like the idea.

Bug TeamSpeak3 3.6.1?

Hello! I have a serious problem.
    Last Night, all servers in Romania with the version under 3.7.0 were dropped, including mine, with error:

LTC_ARGCHK 'in != NULL' failure on line 100 of file ../../../../s/deps/ts_tomcrypt/src/pk/ecc/ecc_import.c

ts3server has crashed. A crashdump has been generated at "/opt/sell/teamspeak20870/crashdumps/ts3server_3_6_1_linux_amd64_b086-982b-2cd0-551c.dmp"

What can we do? I understand it is a exploit done with the reason of flooding the teamspeak servers to move us to discord.
    Last edited by dante696; March 24th, 2019 at 02:49 PM. Reason: merged

Thread Information