Forum

Poor uptime from our new host. Am i entitled to a refund?

With the closing of Multiplay we had to look for another home for our teamspeak server. We thought we found a new host. Reviews were pretty good overall, albeit a bit outdated. But less than a month in our ts server went down a first time last week and didn't come back for 18 hours. I did all the necessary steps one would normally do... submitted a ticket. When, after 12 hours our server was not back yet, i tried to contact live chat. No one was available of course. Called their support phone number, an automated machine answered but no one picked up even though it was within office hours. I then found a page on their website that listed all their voice server currently running. They all had a 'online now' icon next to them so i tried a couple... Non of these servers actually existed. Last night our server went down again (14 hours ago as of writing this) and still is not back. Live chat doesn't work, no one picks up the phone and the ticket i submitted is yet to be answered. And all this within the first month, and we paid for a year...

It is teamspeak forum. Not the your hosting related forum or thread and etc...
    Also i think you should write to [email protected], but not sure

It looks like he wants an opinion about his situation. As a customer i would say yes you deserve some of your money back, but thee is also a contract that you made with a company and you should read it again.

Quote Originally Posted by samurai-virgin View Post
    Also i think you should write to [email protected], but not sure
    No. Please do not suggest that.
    There is nothing we from TeamSpeak can do. We do not offer servers that users can rent.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thank you for the replies. We were given a full refund. Now all we need is to find a new home... This is kinda hard as we have members from all over the world.

Thread Information