With the closing of Multiplay we had to look for another home for our teamspeak server. We thought we found a new host. Reviews were pretty good overall, albeit a bit outdated. But less than a month in our ts server went down a first time last week and didn't come back for 18 hours. I did all the necessary steps one would normally do... submitted a ticket. When, after 12 hours our server was not back yet, i tried to contact live chat. No one was available of course. Called their support phone number, an automated machine answered but no one picked up even though it was within office hours. I then found a page on their website that listed all their voice server currently running. They all had a 'online now' icon next to them so i tried a couple... Non of these servers actually existed. Last night our server went down again (14 hours ago as of writing this) and still is not back. Live chat doesn't work, no one picks up the phone and the ticket i submitted is yet to be answered. And all this within the first month, and we paid for a year...