Forum

Thread: Jedi Badge gone

Jedi Badge gone

I received an email last year with the code for the Jedi Badge, and I redeemed into my account.
    I logged now after months of absence and for my surprise there is no badge at all.
    Theres something I can do to get it back?

Is the badge missing in the client and the website?

If present on website and not in client have you tried to unlink and relink you myteamspeak?

My badge is also missing in the client, but present on the website. I have tried unlinking myteamspeak and no result..

Quote Originally Posted by LinkSolo View Post
    My badge is also missing in the client, but present on the website. I have tried unlinking myteamspeak and no result..
    Check if the badge is present in the Setup screen (Tools -> Options -> myTeamSpeak -> Badges -> Configure Badges -> Available Badges). If it is available drag the Jedi badge into one of the 'Active badges' slot. If it is already in one of the slots, clearing the cache and restarting the program might do the trick. You can do that via the 'Security' tab in the Options menu.

still gone

You need server version 3.9.1+ and client version 3.3.0+ to use badges. Also your client needs to send your myTS-ID to the server which it should by default. If not you can check in your favourites if the checkbox is checked. When using the connect menu there is an option to send it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Just a Person View Post
    still gone
    Is your login Problem fixed and you do not have any errors left? You did create a post about a problem.
    Without getting that solved you won't get any badges.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

i have no login problem anymore but still all my batches are gone (cause the cache folder is empty) and i dunno how to get them back in. (There is only badges_versions in the badge cache folder)
    Last edited by Just a Person; August 25th, 2019 at 05:03 PM. Reason: forgot something

The client downloads them automatically. But only when are logged in and don't get any errors.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information