Searching icons from some games

i need ts3 icons for my ser groups:

normal
    CS:GO
    Ets2
    Ats
    Apex
    Omsi 2

google search is pretty helpful here. You can just search for the pictures and use exact 16x16 px relation.
    Or you search for a 32x32px version and shrink it in something like paint.net
    CS:GO, ETS2 and ATS are definitely around, Apex could be otherwise one would need to make it by oneself - I don't have the time rn, sorry.
    Omsi 2 idk if it is available directly but I am pretty sure it is.

Quote Originally Posted by lightpsycho View Post
    google search is pretty helpful here. You can just search for the pictures and use exact 16x16 px relation.
    Or you search for a 32x32px version and shrink it in something like paint.net
    TeamSpeak supports "infinite" icon resolution since years now. Just upload whatever you find (well, you shouldn't upload icons of megabytes each). But you need to set your max icon size in your permissions before you do.

But still the effect of downscaling in TS is not the target you wanted to hit - sure you can use it but the same way you can buy a BMW but it still doesnt make you a good driver or let you have the money to pay it, right?

So, hit the 16x16 to have the control about the look of the icon. Take the time and do it proper or you don't need them anyways.

But still the effect of downscaling in TS is not the target you wanted to hit - sure you can use it but the same way you can buy a BMW but it still doesnt make you a good driver or let you have the money to pay it, right?
    It's more like acquiring a driver's license and never drive a car in your whole life.

So, hit the 16x16 to have the control about the look of the icon. Take the time and do it proper or you don't need them anyways.
    Then use SVG.

Didn't ever try to use SVG in TS3 - I need to admit that...

But therefore I was searching and reworking icons hours after hours and I think it is still the best way to prevent against unwanted behaviour since this isn't meant to be dynamic - but anyways let's stop here, threat is answered for now.
    I will maybe bring an iconpack up for all the people not being able to use the normal search engines including the reworked icons. But for the threat again: That won't happen in the next couple of months. Have enough to do and for a good release I need many more icons.

Thread Information