Forum

Thumbs down Gamer License? What?

This type of license shows how weak you are in marketing.
    I being a gamer and having a gamer community, do I have to pay to get a license? Really? Are you using drugs?

Discord is totally free, Steam Voice, among others and you instead of attracting the gamer public making free partnerships and even with more resources and rewards for clans and communities that choose to establish a partnership with you and you do the opposite.

It is because of this type of attitude that many use cracked license.
    Shame on your face is what is missing from you.

Agree and release free license to registered and licensed non-profit communities and clans.
    Either they will continue to fail or we will all move to a cracked license.

Pay for a license, are you crazy ?! What a joke.
    If they update.

Quote Originally Posted by PaPaMikeFanTs3 View Post
    Stop making any money, TeamSpeak!
    That's not how economy works.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    That's not how economy works.
    Of course not. But to charge those who used a free registered license, is to shoot himself in the foot.

I will not pay to have a license.
    Not reviewing servers. I am the leader of the clan. And a nonprofit clan.

The Internet has evolved and new voip programs have come up with more user-friendly interactivity, and all TS was able to do was kill a license for clans / communities and get them to pay for a new license? Seriously? Is that all you can think of? Lol

Close the ATHP license.

SUGGESTION: Remove the licensing system ATHP and force the market to buy licenses directly with you and no longer renting servers by third parties.

Grant free partnerships to clans / communities with a Facebook page of at least 1k of likes, etc ... Make it all come back to you, not to third-party companies. Do not rent a license for companies to rent slots, sale licenses for everyone and that ts3server.exe only works with your license. It is no longer possible to rent servers or slots by third parties.

Was I clear? Make the world see you, not just host companies or gamers.

I'm getting warning on my server that my NPL license is invalid, that's humiliating, I've never used anything illegal and an NPL license is not illegal. You could do instead of receiving this illegal license notice, we receive a message for re-registration in the partnership system. Simple.

Third party companies also pay fee for selling ts3 server.

The Internet has evolved and new voip programs have come up with more user-friendly interactivity, and all TS was able to do was kill a license for clans / communities and get them to pay for a new license? Seriously? Is that all you can think of? Lol
    Then use the new more user friendly voip.

People using TS because have control for server. YOu can do what you want and also your own server probably close to you and does have lagg.

Quote Originally Posted by PaPaMikeFanTs3 View Post
    Of course not. But to charge those who used a free registered license, is to shoot himself in the foot.

I will not pay to have a license.
    Not reviewing servers. I am the leader of the clan. And a nonprofit clan.

Close the ATHP license.

SUGGESTION: Remove the licensing system ATHP and force the market to buy licenses directly with you and no longer renting servers by third parties.

Grant free partnerships to clans / communities with a Facebook page of at least 1k of likes, etc ... Make it all come back to you, not to third-party companies. Do not rent a license for companies to rent slots, sale licenses for everyone and that ts3server.exe only works with your license. It is no longer possible to rent servers or slots by third parties.

Was I clear? Make the world see you, not just host companies or gamers.

I'm getting warning on my server that my NPL license is invalid, that's humiliating, I've never used anything illegal and an NPL license is not illegal. You could do instead of receiving this illegal license notice, we receive a message for re-registration in the partnership system. Simple.
    Why would they kill off the ATHP license? It's where a vast chunk of their sales come from?

Thread Information