Forum

Teamspeak y IP FO solved

Hello such, mount a server in a dedicated OVH with IP FO and I have problems when people want to enter some connects and others do not. Did anyone have these kinds of problems?
    Last edited by LeiToH; April 16th, 2019 at 07:15 PM. Reason: solved

Sadly you don't really give us information to help out - The stuff you write is: I have a mirror but I can't see myself inside... so whats the problem?
    Well, you could be blind, you could have a security not opaque layer on it, it could be a destroyed mirror or you talk about a hdd or server sided mirror option...

anyways: I would as first think about a DNS problem without knowing any error messages.

It is well written but if you do not know what it is about, you will be able to help me less. Anyway, I solved it a while ago.

1st: No information which could lead to do something else than using our crystal balls are given, so it is definitely NOT well written.
    2nd: If you solved it: Why is it not written in the request and the threat not closed?
    3rd: If you solved it: Why is there not the information about how you solved it and what the original real problem was (oh wait, here is the lack of request information a big part again, so... alright, just follow your rules )

and as 4th: If you want to argue about something you should be able to stand it, right? Otherwise people don't want to help you anymore since some people will remember names but it is up to you. Learn about how to give out information by reading the forum or use your own crystal ball to guess what the problem is.

And yeah, you are right, I don't know what it is because there is NO information in your request. But well, it is your problem, not mine, I solved enough issues with my communities yet so who gives a fuck about somebody who lives in an uninformaiting world and doesn't want real help? I don't, just have fun trying to get help again if it stays at this level. Just as hint for your future and your crystal ball usation.

If you should change your mind just catch me up. Everbody was young and deserves a second chance.

And since it is also only partially written in the edit message of the original threat: To be closed without useful information. Close and as best delete for nonsense.

Thread Information