Forum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Ok this makes a difference. Can you please read and help us with the requests i had in my post #11?

Thread merged
    Unfortunately, at this moment, on our production environment, we are not able to make coredumps. This problem concerns part of our clients that run big servers therefore except the error replication attempt in a "clean" environment we are not help you more.

yes i will try it when i get home today my server has been offline for 2 days now due to this issue. do you recommend a fresh install ?

I did send all of you a private message.
    It would help us a lot when we get feedback about the server.

No fresh install needed. just use the server as before.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I can confirm that this issue still happens on 3.7.1.

I unfortunately have no logs to support this, as I am hosting on a "voice vps" which rebooted my server - this of course automatically cleans the previous logs.

I can say however, that the issue arises from query overload - ironically though, this overload seems pretty random, because it hadn't crashed on 550 users with extensive query usage, but then it crashed on 330 people. That is all the info I have, I know its pretty useless but thought I'd let you know anyway.

Will keep an eye on it and send reports with logs if I have them.

It would help us a lot when we get feedback about the server.
    so far so good, no problems for me since April, 25th with 3.8-beta-1
    and since May, 7th with 3.8-exp1

Quote Originally Posted by Pantoflarz View Post
    I can confirm that this issue still happens on 3.7.1.

I unfortunately have no logs to support this, as I am hosting on a "voice vps" which rebooted my server - this of course automatically cleans the previous logs.

I can say however, that the issue arises from query overload - ironically though, this overload seems pretty random, because it hadn't crashed on 550 users with extensive query usage, but then it crashed on 330 people. That is all the info I have, I know its pretty useless but thought I'd let you know anyway.

Will keep an eye on it and send reports with logs if I have them.
    Its just happened again. This time I managed to get the logs but they show nothing. They just stopped being produced at a certain point and the process hang re-occured just like last time.

Sorry that it happens to you. But when you go on using a version without any fixes then it will repeat.

Can you try server 3.8.0 beta1 send us a core dump of the process when it when it happens again? i will send that core dump to our developer.
    https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/...ver-3-8-0-Beta
    Or i can send you a special test version with bigger change.

@ Night Stalkers We hope that others in here have the same experience with that special version i did send out.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Point note: if this is a custom hosting setup, the issue could be external to TS3.

Ok this makes a difference. Can you please read and help us with the requests i had in my post #11?

Thread merged
    this is still happening with 3.8 but it doesnt give me a core dump the server still shows its still running but it wont let anyone connect.

Yeah we know already that it happens with 3.8.0 beta1 and the server does not crash so you won't get any crashdump here. You have to create a coredump in your operating system.
    Last edited by dante696; May 11th, 2019 at 03:14 PM.

Yeah we know already that it happens with 3.8.0 beta1 and the server does not crash so you won't get any crashdump here. You have to create a coredump in your operating.
    Dante could you please pm me the special version you talked about earlier? I want to see if that solves the problem in my case.

Thanks

The special version did not fix it.

We still got no core dump from anyone with that problem :/

The special version did not fix it.

We still got no core dump from anyone with that problem :/
    I can give you logs from two cases but I can also tell you there is nothing in there. Are core dumps something special?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Core_dump
    Google how to trigger one in your given operating system.

Not easy on a Voice vps hosted environment, hence I asked.

Just a general question - is this being investigated, or is this one of those things that will simply fix itself on its own a few months down the line? I don't mean to sound harsh or anything and I understand that you have nothing to base any research into this on, but it would be good to know if I will still have to wake up at 4am when this thing will freeze a few times per week.

Thread Information