Forum

Results 1 to 15 of 36

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    February 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    35

    Server process hangs (nobody can connect etc.)

    Hello Everyone,

    Im having a issue where my server will randomly shutdown but it still shows its running in the background i will have to kill the process with the Kill command so i can use the server again. Im running Linux 64bit TS Software 3.7.1 there is nothing in the logs stating why it not working.

    Code:
    2019-04-23 05:15:53.586920|INFO    |ServerLibPriv |   |TeamSpeak 3 Server 3.7.1 (2019-03-28 07:46:26)
    2019-04-23 05:15:53.587113|INFO    |ServerLibPriv |   |SystemInformation: Linux 4.9.0-8-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.144-3.1 (2019-02-19) x86_64 Binary: 64bit
    2019-04-23 05:15:53.587145|INFO    |ServerLibPriv |   |Using hardware aes
    2019-04-23 05:15:53.588125|INFO    |DatabaseQuery |   |dbPlugin name:    SQLite3 plugin, Version 3, (c)TeamSpeak Systems GmbH
    2019-04-23 05:15:53.588170|INFO    |DatabaseQuery |   |dbPlugin version: 3.11.1
    2019-04-23 05:15:53.588434|INFO    |DatabaseQuery |   |checking database integrity (may take a while)
    2019-04-23 05:15:53.671788|INFO    |Accounting    |   |Licensing Information
    2019-04-23 05:15:53.671832|INFO    |Accounting    |   |type              : Non-Profit License
    2019-04-23 05:15:53.671860|INFO    |Accounting    |   |starting date     : Tue Jan  1 00:00:00 2019
    2019-04-23 05:15:53.671880|INFO    |Accounting    |   |ending date       : Thu Jul 11 00:00:00 2019
    2019-04-23 05:15:53.671907|INFO    |Accounting    |   |max virtualservers: 10
    2019-04-23 05:15:53.671929|INFO    |Accounting    |   |max slots         : 512
    2019-04-23 05:15:53.775161|INFO    |              |   |myTeamSpeak identifier revocation list was downloaded successfully - all related features are activated
    2019-04-23 05:15:54.582105|INFO    |              |   |Puzzle precompute time: 883
    2019-04-23 05:15:54.582670|INFO    |FileManager   |   |listening on 0.0.0.0:30033, [::]:30033
    2019-04-23 05:15:54.707338|INFO    |Query         |   |listening for query on 0.0.0.0:10011, [::]:10011
    2019-04-23 05:15:54.707605|INFO    |Query         |   |listening for query ssh on 0.0.0.0:10022, [::]:10022
    2019-04-23 05:15:54.707721|INFO    |CIDRManager   |   |updated query_ip_whitelist ips: 127.0.0.1
    2019-04-24 02:38:39.831174|INFO    |              |   |Error opening file "files/virtualserver_2/internal/icons/icon_1426432601": No such file or directory
    2019-04-24 05:15:53.881701|INFO    |              |   |myTeamSpeak identifier revocation list was downloaded successfully - all related features are activated
    2019-04-25 05:15:53.988996|INFO    |              |   |myTeamSpeak identifier revocation list was downloaded successfully - all related features are activated

  2. #2
    Join Date
    December 2015
    Location
    /home
    Posts
    12
    I confirm that behavior since a few days. Got the same twice on CentOS 7 with TS 3.8.0 Beta-1.

    Code:
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.440608|INFO    |ServerLibPriv |   |TeamSpeak 3 Server 3.8.0-beta1 (2019-04-12 13:39:51)
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.440856|INFO    |ServerLibPriv |   |SystemInformation: Linux 3.10.0-957.10.1.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Mar 18 15:06:45 UTC 2019 x86_64 Binary: 64bit
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.440901|INFO    |ServerLibPriv |   |Using hardware aes
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.451408|INFO    |DatabaseQuery |   |dbPlugin name:    MariaDB plugin, version 3, (c)TeamSpeak Systems GmbH
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.451514|INFO    |DatabaseQuery |   |dbPlugin version: 2
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.502414|INFO    |SQL           |   |database updated successfully to revision: 32
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.539085|INFO    |Accounting    |   |Licensing Information
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.539166|INFO    |Accounting    |   |type              : Non-Profit License
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.539202|INFO    |Accounting    |   |starting date     : Fri Mar  1 00:00:00 2019
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.539217|INFO    |Accounting    |   |ending date       : Thu Sep 26 00:00:00 2019
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.539227|INFO    |Accounting    |   |max virtualservers: 10
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.539237|INFO    |Accounting    |   |max slots         : 512
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.591813|INFO    |              |   |myTeamSpeak identifier revocation list was downloaded successfully - all related features are activated
    2019-04-16 15:32:32.273023|INFO    |              |   |Puzzle precompute time: 704
    2019-04-16 15:32:32.273844|INFO    |FileManager   |   |listening on 0.0.0.0:30033, [::]:30033
    2019-04-16 15:32:32.319734|INFO    |Query         |   |listening for query on 0.0.0.0:10011, [::]:10011
    2019-04-16 15:32:32.320030|INFO    |CIDRManager   |   |updated query_ip_blacklist ips: [###blubb###]
    2019-04-16 15:32:32.320178|INFO    |CIDRManager   |   |updated query_ip_whitelist ips: [###blubb###]
    2019-04-17 15:32:31.645382|INFO    |              |   |myTeamSpeak identifier revocation list was downloaded successfully - all related features are activated
    2019-04-18 15:32:31.684146|INFO    |              |   |myTeamSpeak identifier revocation list was downloaded successfully - all related features are activated
    2019-04-19 15:32:31.740367|INFO    |              |   |myTeamSpeak identifier revocation list was downloaded successfully - all related features are activated
    2019-04-20 15:32:31.784926|INFO    |              |   |myTeamSpeak identifier revocation list was downloaded successfully - all related features are activated
    2019-04-21 15:32:31.838666|INFO    |              |   |myTeamSpeak identifier revocation list was downloaded successfully - all related features are activated
    2019-04-22 15:32:31.895559|INFO    |              |   |myTeamSpeak identifier revocation list was downloaded successfully - all related features are activated
    2019-04-23 07:27:44.319210|INFO    |ServerMain    |   |Received signal SIGTERM, shutting down.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    February 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    35
    i wish the system would give why its acting this way but the odd thing is you have to kill the process even though its not working.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    February 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    35
    My server isnt getting a shutdown command thats odd your is saying shutting down



    Quote Originally Posted by Night Stalkers View Post
    I confirm that behavior since a few days. Got the same twice on CentOS 7 with TS 3.8.0 Beta-1.
    Code:
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.440608|INFO    |ServerLibPriv |   |TeamSpeak 3 Server 3.8.0-beta1 (2019-04-12 13:39:51)
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.440856|INFO    |ServerLibPriv |   |SystemInformation: Linux 3.10.0-957.10.1.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Mar 18 15:06:45 UTC 2019 x86_64 Binary: 64bit
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.440901|INFO    |ServerLibPriv |   |Using hardware aes
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.451408|INFO    |DatabaseQuery |   |dbPlugin name:    MariaDB plugin, version 3, (c)TeamSpeak Systems GmbH
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.451514|INFO    |DatabaseQuery |   |dbPlugin version: 2
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.502414|INFO    |SQL           |   |database updated successfully to revision: 32
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.539085|INFO    |Accounting    |   |Licensing Information
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.539166|INFO    |Accounting    |   |type              : Non-Profit License
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.539202|INFO    |Accounting    |   |starting date     : Fri Mar  1 00:00:00 2019
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.539217|INFO    |Accounting    |   |ending date       : Thu Sep 26 00:00:00 2019
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.539227|INFO    |Accounting    |   |max virtualservers: 10
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.539237|INFO    |Accounting    |   |max slots         : 512
    2019-04-16 15:32:31.591813|INFO    |              |   |myTeamSpeak identifier revocation list was downloaded successfully - all related features are activated
    2019-04-16 15:32:32.273023|INFO    |              |   |Puzzle precompute time: 704
    2019-04-16 15:32:32.273844|INFO    |FileManager   |   |listening on 0.0.0.0:30033, [::]:30033
    2019-04-16 15:32:32.319734|INFO    |Query         |   |listening for query on 0.0.0.0:10011, [::]:10011
    2019-04-16 15:32:32.320030|INFO    |CIDRManager   |   |updated query_ip_blacklist ips: [###blubb###]
    2019-04-16 15:32:32.320178|INFO    |CIDRManager   |   |updated query_ip_whitelist ips: [###blubb###]
    2019-04-17 15:32:31.645382|INFO    |              |   |myTeamSpeak identifier revocation list was downloaded successfully - all related features are activated
    2019-04-18 15:32:31.684146|INFO    |              |   |myTeamSpeak identifier revocation list was downloaded successfully - all related features are activated
    2019-04-19 15:32:31.740367|INFO    |              |   |myTeamSpeak identifier revocation list was downloaded successfully - all related features are activated
    2019-04-20 15:32:31.784926|INFO    |              |   |myTeamSpeak identifier revocation list was downloaded successfully - all related features are activated
    2019-04-21 15:32:31.838666|INFO    |              |   |myTeamSpeak identifier revocation list was downloaded successfully - all related features are activated
    2019-04-22 15:32:31.895559|INFO    |              |   |myTeamSpeak identifier revocation list was downloaded successfully - all related features are activated
    2019-04-23 07:27:44.319210|INFO    |ServerMain    |   |Received signal SIGTERM, shutting down.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    February 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    35
    Nevermind when i used the command kill it changed the log saying signal to shutdown

    Quote Originally Posted by owner524 View Post
    My server isnt getting a shutdown command thats odd your is saying shutting down

  6. #6
    Join Date
    December 2015
    Location
    /home
    Posts
    12
    Yea, my shutdown signal came from the server reboot. The teamspeak server instance was still running, but no one could connect to the server anymore.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    February 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    35
    has anyone found out why this keeps happening? is there going to be a fix for this in the next update?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    83

    TeamSpeak crashes connected with PHP tsadmin.class

    Hello,

    there is an issue with the TeamSpeak crashes. We observe the random problems connected to sending commands via query TeamSpeak interface - the problem concerns bots that use PHP tsadmin.class
    It reminds us of the situation with the deadlock you supposedly fixed in 2016.
    "=== Server Release 3.0.13.2 15 august 2016
    - fixed a crash introduced in 3.0.13.1
    - fixed a deadlock in the server causing some instances to hang / be unresponsive
    - fixed a crash reported by a customer."

    We tried to reproduce this issue but it is impossible. We noticed that the problem concerns mostly bots with tsadmin.class just when they close the query connection. Moreover, there is no information in logs that would be helpful.
    We see the changelog from march:
    "=== Server Release 3.7.1 28 March 2019
    Fixed: A rare crash when using the ServerQuery."

    but it seems that there still is some kind of issue.
    Last edited by dante696; May 2nd, 2019 at 04:41 PM. Reason: merged

  9. #9
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    18,301
    Does it crash (please attach the crash dump) or does it hang (please read this post)?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

    TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    83
    Process doesn't stop, it just hangs - process is running but we can't connect to query or voice port. Se we haven't cash dump files in this matter.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    18,301
    Ok this makes a difference. Can you please read and help us with the requests i had in my post #11?

    Thread merged
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

    TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Ok this makes a difference. Can you please read and help us with the requests i had in my post #11?

    Thread merged
    Unfortunately, at this moment, on our production environment, we are not able to make coredumps. This problem concerns part of our clients that run big servers therefore except the error replication attempt in a "clean" environment we are not help you more.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    February 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    35
    yes i will try it when i get home today my server has been offline for 2 days now due to this issue. do you recommend a fresh install ?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    February 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Ok this makes a difference. Can you please read and help us with the requests i had in my post #11?

    Thread merged
    this is still happening with 3.8 but it doesnt give me a core dump the server still shows its still running but it wont let anyone connect.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    February 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    35
    is this still happening because i had to go back to one of my server backs to version 3.5.1 so i dont lose users in my community for the unstable 3.7 and 3.8 server release

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Server hangs every other day (Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS)
    By benbashy in forum Linux / FreeBSD
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 4th, 2013, 09:46 PM
  2. MySQL database hangs teamspeak process
    By eViLsTieFel in forum Windows
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: June 5th, 2012, 11:43 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: January 14th, 2010, 04:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •