Forum

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantoflarz View Post
    Would it be possible for the client to have an option to send the query command channelInfo? e.g. so that we can access things like channel_description etc. just like we can do with the query?
    This is already possible using the plugin SDK.

Code:
    unsigned int (*getChannelVariableAsInt)(uint64 serverConnectionHandlerID, uint64 channelID, size_t flag, int* result);
    unsigned int (*getChannelVariableAsUInt64)(uint64 serverConnectionHandlerID, uint64 channelID, size_t flag, uint64* result);
    unsigned int (*getChannelVariableAsString)(uint64 serverConnectionHandlerID, uint64 channelID, size_t flag, char** result);
    unsigned int (*requestChannelDescription)(uint64 serverConnectionHandlerID, uint64 channelID, const char* returnCode);

Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    This is already possible using the plugin SDK.

Code:
    unsigned int (*getChannelVariableAsInt)(uint64 serverConnectionHandlerID, uint64 channelID, size_t flag, int* result);
    unsigned int (*getChannelVariableAsUInt64)(uint64 serverConnectionHandlerID, uint64 channelID, size_t flag, uint64* result);
    unsigned int (*getChannelVariableAsString)(uint64 serverConnectionHandlerID, uint64 channelID, size_t flag, char** result);
    unsigned int (*requestChannelDescription)(uint64 serverConnectionHandlerID, uint64 channelID, const char* returnCode);
    I am aware, but in our case I don't exactly use the plugin SDK, I just use the raw data our remote client receives, hence I asked if it was possible to allow the client to have access to this command

The channelinfo command is ServerQuery only so the answer is no.

Love how flawlessly multi-client selecting works, great addition.

Addons (Plugins) couldn't load (API error)

... what should I do/update to get my installed plugins again? Thanks in advance.
    EDIT: Should the add-on developers update their plugin SDK to the version 23? That could take a while.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by GER_MoDz; June 11th, 2019 at 08:47 PM. Reason: edited

Quote Originally Posted by GER_MoDz View Post
    EDIT: Should the add-on developers update their plugin SDK to the version 23? That could take a while.
    Indeed. The changes in 3.3.0 were significant, which lead to the crashing of TeamSpeak when used in combination with certain add ons. This step will probably kill a lot of extensions but it's a necessary step.

Small update... you can now send in plugin updates with API version 23.

You're using a lot of plugins... some of them are malicious. Try disabling them until they've been updated to the current dependencies.

*** UPDATE ***
    I guess updating the minimum plugin API version on our end might be a good idea in this case to prevent outdated or incompatible plugins from causing crashes. But anyway... you're the users and maybe even plugin authors. What do you think?

If we raise the plugin API version, we'll obviously make some other improvements to make it worth the change and not just a version bump.
    Yes,agree with API update, if the QT change requires any plugins using QT need to be updated this alone is enough justify it to me.

If you look at the changelog closely, you might even find another highly requested feature, that made it into the client.
    I see multiselect: Moving users works, but if I select multiple users and right click on and select poke, send the poke, only the user I right clicked on is poked... I was expecting a poke to each selected user. Also, appear to fail on kick. I can multi-user drag to contacts window, but when multi-selecting users and right clicking one to "Add as Friend" it only adds the user that was right clicked on. Also, in contacts I can not multi-select, would make sense to add there too I think as that would allow batch chances to some settings like contact type (Neutral/Blocked/Friend), display options, ignore and whisper settings. multi-drag into a server/channel group in permissions window also appears to work.
    Last edited by Screech; June 12th, 2019 at 11:58 AM.

The context menu is not part yet for multi select feature.

Currently you can use it to move, kick from channel (DEL key), Kick from server (Shift + DEL key) or to add multiple users into one group by dropping them into the Server Group menu.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Screech View Post
    I see multiselect: Moving users works, but if I select multiple users and right click on and select poke, send the poke, only the user I right clicked on is poked... I was expecting a poke to each selected user. Also, appear to fail on kick. I can multi-user drag to contacts window, but when multi-selecting users and right clicking one to "Add as Friend" it only adds the user that was right clicked on. Also, in contacts I can not multi-select, would make sense to add there too I think as that would allow batch chances to some settings like contact type (Neutral/Blocked/Friend), display options, ignore and whisper settings. multi-drag into a server/channel group in permissions window also appears to work.
    Yeah... this is currently working as intended. If there's enough time we might add some more improvements to the multi-select feature. But hey... we also need to work on TS5!

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    The context menu is not part yet for multi select feature.

Currently you can use it to move, kick from channel (DEL key), Kick from server (Shift + DEL key) or to add multiple users into one group by dropping them into the Server Group menu.
    You can also add them to contacts window using drag drop as well.

And I managed to hang up my client... with Bookmarks window open I was right clicking on bookmark to the official community server (Hint: this server still needs update to current stable server release) and selecting Connect in new tab several times in a row. Got to connection 4 and the client hung up. I didn't have the issue when I connected about 7-8 times using the bookmarks drop down menu (maybe I was not going as fast).

Is the server having issues with this? Server tab output looks excessive:
    Code:
    <09:55:22> "Screech2" was moved from channel "[cspacer] Disclaimer | Server Rules " to "English Talk - 1 -" by "Screech(3.3.0)" 
    <09:55:22> Channel group "Operator" was assigned to "Screech2" by "Official TeamSpeak Public Community Server".
    <09:55:22> "Screech3" was moved from channel "[cspacer] Disclaimer | Server Rules " to "English Talk - 1 -" by "Screech(3.3.0)" 
    <09:55:22> Channel group "Operator" was assigned to "Screech2" by "Official TeamSpeak Public Community Server".
    <09:55:22> Channel group "Operator" was assigned to "Screech3" by "Official TeamSpeak Public Community Server".
    <09:55:22> "Screech4" was moved from channel "[cspacer] Disclaimer | Server Rules " to "English Talk - 1 -" by "Screech(3.3.0)" 
    <09:55:22> Channel group "Operator" was assigned to "Screech3" by "Official TeamSpeak Public Community Server".
    <09:55:22> Channel group "Operator" was assigned to "Screech4" by "Official TeamSpeak Public Community Server".
    <09:55:22> "Screech5" was moved from channel "[cspacer] Disclaimer | Server Rules " to "English Talk - 1 -" by "Screech(3.3.0)" 
    <09:55:22> Channel group "Operator" was assigned to "Screech4" by "Official TeamSpeak Public Community Server".
    <09:55:22> Channel group "Operator" was assigned to "Screech5" by "Official TeamSpeak Public Community Server".
    <09:55:22> "Screech6" was moved from channel "[cspacer] Disclaimer | Server Rules " to "English Talk - 1 -" by "Screech(3.3.0)" 
    <09:55:22> Channel group "Operator" was assigned to "Screech5" by "Official TeamSpeak Public Community Server".
    <09:55:22> Channel group "Operator" was assigned to "Screech6" by "Official TeamSpeak Public Community Server".
    <09:55:22> "Screech7" was moved from channel "[cspacer] Disclaimer | Server Rules " to "English Talk - 1 -" by "Screech(3.3.0)" 
    <09:55:22> Channel group "Operator" was assigned to "Screech6" by "Official TeamSpeak Public Community Server".
    <09:55:22> Channel group "Operator" was assigned to "Screech7" by "Official TeamSpeak Public Community Server".
    <09:55:22> "Screech8" was moved from channel "[cspacer] Disclaimer | Server Rules " to "English Talk - 1 -" by "Screech(3.3.0)" 
    <09:55:22> Channel group "Operator" was assigned to "Screech7" by "Official TeamSpeak Public Community Server".
    <09:55:22> Channel group "Operator" was assigned to "Screech8" by "Official TeamSpeak Public Community Server".

Hi Team !

Small question on v3.3, is the multi-track recording system yet stable (in beta) ?

I'd like to use it on June, 15th at night (UTC+1) as content creator.
    So I'm thinking to record my session from an other computer using 3.3 beta and use current stable version on my main computer.

Best regards,
    Lix

Quote Originally Posted by Lix [PLS] View Post
    'd like to use it on June, 15th at night (UTC+1) as content creator.
    So I'm thinking to record my session from an other computer using 3.3 beta and use current stable version on my main computer.
    We're not aware of any issues yet... so feel free to test and provide feedback if something breaks. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix [PLS] View Post
    Hi Team !

Small question on v3.3, is the multi-track recording system yet stable (in beta) ?

I'd like to use it on June, 15th at night (UTC+1) as content creator.

Best regards,
    Lix
    Additionally to ScP's answer you might find this comment insightful.

Quote Originally Posted by Screech View Post
    I do have some questions when doing the multi-track recording. Is a combined file (even if lower quality) still created for timing reference? Is there a cue file with timing references between the created files with own file as timing references for when someone leaves and/or joins while recording? Sounds interesting and I plan to play with this some.

Edit: tested, like. Files all have time to second stamped, though to 100th of second would be a little better. But handles a user joining, leaving, and rejoining just fine. Would also nice if there was a capture for the sound pack audio.

Now that I've played the files it looks like they are blank filled for the time since recording started until user joined. Not sure how I feel about that. If the recording is fairly long and a couple users join and 50-60 minutes in it appears that it will want to create 50-60 minutes of nothing then append real-time to that. Seems like a waste of space and may on system with slower drives could affect a bit more.

I actually think the timing on the files in the capture folder should be the offset since start of recording. So the capture file would always be 0:00:00.00 (0-00-00_00) [h:mm:ss.ff] as well as anyone in the channel at that time. If someone joins later it could have a time like 0:45:32.12 (0-45-32_12) and with no "catching the file up with empty space". I think any user interested in using multi-track has the knowledge to use timing data to work with it that way and the smaller files save space.

Anyway, that is my feedback on multi-track for now.

Thread Information