Forum

In-game connection problems

Good morning, in a couple of days I'm playing the Raimbow six siege title, the first two days I had no problems, while from the third days every time I enter a game, teamspeak crash, now the problem is that it does so even with discord , so I wrote to Ubisoft support, and what they wrote to me is that it is not their problem but it is a problem of these two programs in this case Teamspeak and Discord and therefore to look for a solution in support of the latter, but now I I don't think it's your problem since you are present with two different voip programs but with the same game, I believe that they don't know how to solve and so they told me to search in your support, but I believe it's not your problem, please Help

PS: I have just verified that the problem also occurs in other games with a minor crash but still crashes anyway
    Last edited by EngelCt46; June 27th, 2019 at 11:59 PM.

I see in the forum that posts about problems that came out after mine have already been answered, for example about why they can't put plugins in their servers, that is absurd crap, I pay teamspeak annually and it is absolutely not acceptable that when I play it comes out of the TS like if I had no connection, also because what's open happens with any start-up game, so please fix this problem.

up i don't care nif i can but is not possible i have to wait all that time without any mod who reply

My guess would be that you have some shenanigans/plugins like TS or Discord overlay hooks running, and they interfere for some reason.

I read your post multiple times, but still I don't really get, what you're demanding. Maybe that's the reason nobody answered to that.

Simple logic:
    -Crashes different games
    -suddenly occured
    -happens with different VOIP programs

=> the only commonalities are actually your system, and since you did not provide any info, even an educated guess is fairly impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by TwentyFour View Post
    My guess would be that you have some shenanigans/plugins like TS or Discord overlay hooks running, and they interfere for some reason.

I read your post multiple times, but still I don't really get, what you're demanding. Maybe that's the reason nobody answered to that.

Simple logic:
    -Crashes different games
    -suddenly occured
    -happens with different VOIP programs

=> the only commonalities are actually your system, and since you did not provide any info, even an educated guess is fairly impossible.
    I understand what u write, but if the helper/mod/admin don't reply i don't know what i can give for more info, now the problem is only with raimbow six siege,
    now when I use other games it doesn't happen anymore, but I pay 150 euros a year to teamspeak and not even receiving an answer is really but really resounding, the only ones who can help me are the teamspeak staff or the discord staff, and I have relied on that of teamspeak one for fidelity since I use ts since 2008 that still used teamspeak 2 and two because I pay a service and I would like to be helped, but at this point I know that I will pay discord for having a private server hosted and I will ask the staff of discord help

Thread Information