Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    July 2018

    getClientID(uint64, anyID) ( c++ ) crashes teamspeak 3

    Trying to create a win10 toast plugin for teamspeak 3, and while most of the things work great, everytime i've tried to use getClientID() it causes an instant crash.

    Any ideas as to why?

    anyID *res = 0;
    if (ts3Functions.getClientID(serverConnectionHandlerI D, res) != ERROR_ok) {
    printf("No errors?\n");

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2016
    anyID res = 0;
    if (ts3Functions.getClientID(serverConnectionHandlerID, &res) != ERROR_ok) {
    printf("No errors?\n");

  3. #3
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Yeah, i figured it out aswell a while after i posted. Figured getClientID would allocate the memory for it aswell, just as the functions requiring char* do.
    Thanks tho!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Problem with ts3Functions.getClientID()
    By Dione in forum Client Plugins / Lua Scripts
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: August 30th, 2014, 10:40 AM
  2. PluginSDK getClientID returns ERROR_ok when not connected.
    By SilentStorm in forum Bug Reports [EN/DE]
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 26th, 2012, 11:23 AM
  3. anyID = UInt32
    By MeisterM in forum General Questions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: January 8th, 2010, 09:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts