Forum

Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    most recently i was so excited when the airport in berlin was opened. : D

Well I just wish you release ts5 before October. At least it should come out of closed alpha. We will be glad even if it is released in closed beta and slowly opened into the open beta stage.

Alpha339

Are there any new infos about the Beta or TS5 in general?

Quote Originally Posted by boehseronkel View Post
    Alpha339

Are there any new infos about the Beta or TS5 in general?
    Hopefully this week will be the week we can actually get some info be it releasing this week or delay for another month or two.

Information about TeamSpeak 5 should be dropping very soon!

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 963
Size:  18.5 KB

https://twitter.com/syoxTS/status/1169460276820959233

Well that was 4 days ago so hopefully soon really is this week which works into what was mentioned at gamescom

9/9/19

Is it today?

Quote Originally Posted by MacNTu View Post
    9/9/19

Is it today?
    i don't think so - hold on...

Well, we got a "any day now" 2-3 Months ago... so i wouldn`t bet on any half-official statement on twitter from teamspeak staff.

Any real official statement would be great. On the website, on this forum...

i can`t hear that "soon" anymore... it was "soon" and "nearly ready" 1 year ago!
    This "soon" Game is just childish.

So please, teamspak team, give us something real.
    My Community is asking me about TS5 literally every day. Would be great to give them something other than "soon".

TS5 will gonna make waves in the worldwide community!
    Last edited by mazeman; September 9th, 2019 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Just a positive guess:-)

Quote Originally Posted by mazeman View Post
    TS5 will gonna make waves in the worldwide community!
    Releasing info is one thing but this info really has to contain some type of feature that discord does not have to help them actually compete with discord and not just play catch up.

It’s that or hire John Wick using TeamSpeak killing ppl online.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    Releasing info is one thing but this info really has to contain some type of feature that discord does not have to help them actually compete with discord and not just play catch up.

It’s that or hire John Wick using TeamSpeak killing ppl online.

Why is it that you believe Teamspeak 5/Teamspeak's new release has to have this magical feature? I think the industry can handle both Teamspeak & Discord. The same reason that many still use Mumble or Ventrilo. Heck... I think personally if they release the new design and it's good, a global chat, & a better mobile app... I kinda think it will stick with the dedicated Teamspeak users & gain them many more. I mean we have video as a plugin... We have themes as plugins, why do they have to revolutionize what is already so good? The main feature I'm sure most use Teamspeak for is it's dedicated servers. I cannot use Discord's cloud hosted servers... It's a problem for me and many others, so we use Teamspeak and we love it for what it is. They compete just by that one feature... Many will always use Discord now, but hosting your own server is something that many as well cannot be without.

I just don't understand why we have to have this "OMFG, TEAMSPEAK HAS THIS ONE FEATURE THAT GIVES YOU AIMBOT IN FORTNITE!!!!" I think it's pretty great already.

Ahh... now its getting interesting

+1 on the last post. As they said in the twitter post, people who are still using teamspeak, use it because they like teamspeak as it is. That one fucking feature for me is hosting your own server and not relying on the shitty servers of discord or anyone else. Everyone will have its own favourite and thats good. I think the one who are still hyped even with all the hate are the true members of the teamspeak community
    Ofc I was disappointed aswell, but all the infos i got at the gamescom were more than enough for me to get hyped again.
    And since they will be dropping some big news soon, i think the infos we got are pretty much confirmed (for me at least)

Just calm down an stay hyped for ts5

I think thatīs a lazy excuse.
    Of course there are things that I like about teamspeak but is it up to todays standards and do I like everything about it?
    No.
    I just dislike Discord more - for various reasons. If Discord would focus more on Voip and less on chat I would switch today.

Pretty sure TeamSpeak doesn’t want to be just a dusty mumble or vent, they’ve lost a very large portion of their user base to the competition. Great, TeamSpeak makes you happy, but the larger game communities it’s tough to support because they recruit and people ignore because they they don’t want to use TS they laugh at it. The fact that they held info only to not have anything special would have been a complete mistake as they’ve lost so many not giving them any hope.

We are still the #3 USA TS on GT and we’ll continue to support but the future isn’t good if they seriously plan to just play catch-up even devs are starting to add options in their game menu which lead to their discord.

Biggest feature they need is using TeamSpeak without downloading it just like the competition, people aren’t as savvy as 10yrs a go they have trouble just joining a TS server.

Thread Information