Forum

Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saelyth View Post
    I will just leave this here: https://twitter.com/teamspeak/status...72596482838528

Maybe announcement there?
    That’s just confusing, is there some type of upcoming event in NYC or something? Or is the person who dresses as Timspeak just going on vacation there and going to dress as him for fun? Lol so confused....

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    That’s just confusing, is there some type of upcoming event in NYC or something? Or is the person who dresses as Timspeak just going on vacation there and going to dress as him for fun? Lol so confused....
    "ESL ONE NEW YORK 2019. For the fourth consecutive year, Brooklyn's Barclays Center will host the biggest esports event on the US east coast on 28-29 September 2019!"

edit: Also, they said #MetTimIRL so you can obviously get the Badge if you find Tim there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019-09-24 17_46_02-Window.png 
Views:	474 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	18345
    Last edited by RealSYOX; September 24th, 2019 at 05:53 PM. Reason: READ EDIT: :)

Quote Originally Posted by Schlumpi View Post
    Now, with a wait so long the result can only be disappointment with v5. The expectations have gone so high, they can never be satisfied, with no full-features client ever.
    Yeah, thats right. Also i don`t think it`s going to be a "big bang" release.
    IMO they will release a normal client with Discord like features, maybe even less, but a new, improved UI.
    But i can`t imagine there will be a new big thing, never heard of. I think at this point you only can improve existing features.

Quote Originally Posted by boehseronkel View Post
    Yeah, thats right. Also i don`t think it`s going to be a "big bang" release.
    IMO they will release a normal client with Discord like features, maybe even less, but a new, improved UI.
    But i can`t imagine there will be a new big thing, never heard of. I think at this point you only can improve existing features.
    Why go out of their way then to hide it if they are just going to play copy cat, if they did it just for the sake of surprising us, that WOULD be a HUGE disappointment.

This is why I asked (but nobody replied) that before TS3 came out they were quiet as well, what features did TS3 get released with that the competition did not have at that time? Nobody seems to know I guess. If it was nothing, then donít expect much from TS5 then.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    Why go out of their way then to hide it if they are just going to play copy cat, if they did it just for the sake of surprising us, that WOULD be a HUGE disappointment.

This is why I asked (but nobody replied) that before TS3 came out they were quiet as well, what features did TS3 get released with that the competition did not have at that time? Nobody seems to know I guess. If it was nothing, then don’t expect much from TS5 then.

I think TS5 are same as TS3 just with enhanced ui and some extra feature.
    It's not so bad it's just many people expect much more.
    Maybe we dont getting a big bang but can be good or at least spectacular.
    Whatever I'm very curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan92 View Post
    I think TS5 are same as TS3 just with enhanced ui and some extra feature.
    It's not so bad it's just many people expect much more.
    Maybe we dont getting a big bang but can be good or at least spectacular.
    Whatever I'm very curious.
    If that is the case, that is a terrible launch idea remaining silent and losing soooo many communities and users via ignoring and remaining silent for so long only to just have similar features as the competitor, what a terrible trade off if that is the case small company or not that’s no excuse... please don’t be the case..

jesus nearly one year has gone by and still nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by mindo View Post
    jesus nearly one year has gone by and still nothing.
    what exactly do you mean by "nothing"?
    I agree if someone says that they have literally said nothing about it on their Social Media, but Team gave us some Information in this Forum.

Yeah, all of these ridiculous expectations and or frustrations could be tempered with some regular communication. I will never understand why people find it so hard to do the most basic of communication operations with their customers/users. You see this stuff play out time and time again with the lack of communication with users. In my opinion the silence can be explained by two things, either they don't have anything worth teasing/talking about (which is itself concerning), or they just don't care enough about the users opinions/frustrations (which is causing a hype/anger train that will make the release a PITA).

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSwipe View Post
    Yeah, all of these ridiculous expectations and or frustrations could be tempered with some regular communication. I will never understand why people find it so hard to do the most basic of communication operations with their customers/users. You see this stuff play out time and time again with the lack of communication with users. In my opinion the silence can be explained by two things, either they don't have anything worth teasing/talking about (which is itself concerning), or they just don't care enough about the users opinions/frustrations (which is causing a hype/anger train that will make the release a PITA).
    Like.. what do you want them to say? They can't say when they will release it because they don't know for sure when it'll be. And obviously they don't want to make the same mistake by saying it will be released in quarter whatever the fuck of whatever year because that didn't work out for them the last time.

Sticky TeamSpeak (5) - Download Site Update

You may take a look at that...
    https://mobile.twitter.com/mcgamiing...274177/photo/1

You can access this site here.
    Note: If it doesn't show the updates on your browser, press F5 to reload it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by MCG; September 27th, 2019 at 12:29 PM. Reason: + added image

Exciting news coming very soon

That is no different from anything we heard before. "Teamspeak 5 is / was already here" 7-8 Months ago and "is almost / nearly here" 13-14 Months ago.

The only change i see is that they renamed it from "TeamSpeak 5" to only "TeamSpeak". So it seems they dropped the "5".

So the only thing i trust is a direct download link for the beta or a official statement like "We will release Teamspeak 5 beta on 12.10.2019" anything other than that is just hot air.

I will not play that "almost" "soon" "nearly" "very soon" game anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by gujuk2 View Post
    Exciting news coming very soon
    Any source on this or wild speculation?

Soon!!!!

Oh wait the hype died with no release at gamescom.

Thread Information