Forum

Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 831
  1. #376
    Join Date
    February 2019
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    22
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mqzY.png 
Views:	124 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	18424
    Maybe one day (just being bored)

  2. #377
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    147
    there may be something that I misunderstood but apparently the Global Chat does not exist on servers hosting?

    that's what I understood well it's a pity that's what everyone expected

  3. #378
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    2
    If anyone has a spare beta key i would gladly take it , ty.

  4. #379
    Join Date
    August 2015
    Location
    Desktop
    Posts
    21
    If anybody has a spare key, can I have one please?

  5. #380
    Join Date
    April 2017
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon34 View Post
    there may be something that I misunderstood but apparently the Global Chat does not exist on servers hosting?

    that's what I understood well it's a pity that's what everyone expected
    where do you get that from? Global chat has nothing to do with the hosted server. It is a cloud feature that happens in the myteamspeak cloud

  6. #381
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by mazeman View Post
    where do you get that from? Global chat has nothing to do with the hosted server. It is a cloud feature that happens in the myteamspeak cloud

    In their FAQ here: https://new.teamspeak.com/


    DO I HAVE TO HOST MY SERVER WITH TEAMSPEAK?

    No.
    Again, one of the most loved features of TeamSpeak is the ability of our users to host their own servers, wherever and however they like. This feature has not been removed, we are simply creating a better user experience by allowing servers to be setup from within the client.
    In addition to an improved user experience, this also enables us to provide our users with a FREE voice server each.
    Self hosted servers do not include our global chat services.

    I think SCP said it wasn't greatly worded and just meant private servers wont message into global chat or something. Global chat should still function when you're on a private server though?

  7. #382
    Join Date
    April 2017
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick1164 View Post
    In their FAQ here: https://new.teamspeak.com/


    DO I HAVE TO HOST MY SERVER WITH TEAMSPEAK?

    No.
    Again, one of the most loved features of TeamSpeak is the ability of our users to host their own servers, wherever and however they like. This feature has not been removed, we are simply creating a better user experience by allowing servers to be setup from within the client.
    In addition to an improved user experience, this also enables us to provide our users with a FREE voice server each.
    Self hosted servers do not include our global chat services.

    I think SCP said it wasn't greatly worded and just meant private servers wont message into global chat or something. Global chat should still function when you're on a private server though?
    to be clear the global chat works on EVERY Teamspeak Server. All you need is a MyTeamspeak account.

  8. #383
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by mazeman View Post
    to be clear the global chat works on EVERY Teamspeak Server. All you need is a MyTeamspeak account.
    I know, it was said earlier by SCP.

  9. #384
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    12
    If you didn't receive the beta key, don't worry
    In another forum you can buy your beta key
    Teamspeak Created a Key Trade

  10. #385
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by iPistachi View Post
    If you didn't receive the beta key, don't worry
    In another forum you can buy your beta key
    Teamspeak Created a Key Trade
    What are you talking about?

  11. #386
    Join Date
    August 2015
    Location
    Desktop
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick1164 View Post
    What are you talking about?
    What he's saying is that there's a forum now where you can buy TS5 beta keys and that TeamSpeak created a key trade business.
    As in, business to make money off of these beta keys.

  12. #387
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeewth View Post
    What he's saying is that there's a forum now where you can buy TS5 beta keys and that TeamSpeak created a key trade business.
    As in, business to make money off of these beta keys.

    Ah, gotcha. Shame.

  13. #388
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    208
    Some people are showing off the Beta on youtube, it's German but at least you can see it a little more in action -

    https://youtu.be/BaFjD8UDSc0

    https://youtu.be/56TksT66Grw

  14. #389
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    208
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled22122.png 
Views:	302 
Size:	270.6 KB 
ID:	18426

    I actually hate the background they choose to show peoples groups/award it's too Dark
    (In fact I hate the Teamspeak awards all together nobody cares about these they just add more clutter can we disable this server wide I don't want new people joining our TS and seeing someone having 1000 TS awards, just the regular server groups WE Add)

    @ScP They should make that background behind the icons a little lighter, kinda like this:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Test2.png 
Views:	280 
Size:	296.3 KB 
ID:	18427

    Currently your eyes focus too much on the groups/awards and takes away from looking at someones name or even avatar. The AFK or Mute Icons are the exact same color you kinda have to really FOCUS to tell someone is AFK or has their sound muted. Also, when someone doesn't have an avatar, their AFK/MUTE icons blend in their avatar maybe change the color of the no avatar one, or the AFK/Mute Icon themselves?


    BTW Can anyone tell me, are Group icons still limited to the 16x16? If they are limited, THEY SHOULDN'T BE, we should be allowed to upload say a 32x32, and it displays as 16x16 and when you put your mouse over it, it would show the 32x32 so you can see it better.
    Last edited by Trunkz Jr; October 15th, 2019 at 02:13 AM.

  15. #390
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled22122.png 
Views:	302 
Size:	270.6 KB 
ID:	18426

    I actually hate the background they choose to show peoples groups/award it's too Dark
    (In fact I hate the Teamspeak awards all together nobody cares about these they just add more clutter can we disable this server wide I don't want new people joining our TS and seeing someone having 1000 TS awards, just the regular server groups WE Add)

    @ScP They should make that background behind the icons a little lighter, kinda like this:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Test2.png 
Views:	280 
Size:	296.3 KB 
ID:	18427

    Currently your eyes focus too much on the groups/awards and takes away from looking at someones name or even avatar. The AFK or Mute Icons are the exact same color you can have to really FOCUS to tell someone is AFK or has their sound muted.
    Thoughts overall so far though?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3.1.1 Beta Discussion
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 10th, 2017, 06:02 PM
  2. [Already possible] PTT switch to Continues Hotkey
    By meadows in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 6th, 2015, 12:07 PM
  3. Windows 8.1, the bugginess continues.
    By paladine321 in forum Windows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 15th, 2013, 05:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •