Forum

Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    That’s very disappointing then as the features for TS5 beta currently are insanely lacking, the bugs I see for chats are high I still don’t understand how it took this long and this is the progress we got.
    It's a whole new client build in a new framework, to be fair they look like they've done quite a lot already and have built an infrastructure to support MyTeamSpeak & chat etc.

It's still a beta and they'll likely implement everything from TS3.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    To be honest you aren’t missing out much, there’s more excitement about getting it then there is about having it like a package from amazon. The only good thing sbout it visually is being able to chat with ppl via channel or pm it’s 1000x nicer but thats it, I’m having to used TS3 just to edit channel icons because they disabled it for some reason. The real bread and butter will be when they release the TS5 server

Everyone that hears me on TS5 have told me I sound so quiet and have to turn me up, was never like that on TS3 and I’ve already played around with the limited TS5 settings.
    And exactly thatīs why beta keys in the hand of persons like you are useless...please just go to discord.

For the other parts no there will be no TS5 Server the actual Server 3.9.1 has already everything in it to support the TS5 client so for once and for all the actual Server is the TS3/5 Server!
    And for your second useless agrument...yes the rights system is missing just because it will get an overhaul and that needs time.
    And for your sound problem just wait until the Client 3.5 comes out.

So and now since you are one of the lucky ones support the beta in making it better or get the f... out and delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by mazeman View Post
    And exactly thatīs why beta keys in the hand of persons like you are useless...please just go to discord.

For the other parts no there will be no TS5 Server the actual Server 3.9.1 has already everything in it to support the TS5 client so for once and for all the actual Server is the TS3/5 Server!
    And for your second useless agrument...yes the rights system is missing just because it will get an overhaul and that needs time.
    And for your sound problem just wait until the Client 3.5 comes out.

So and now since you are one of the lucky ones support the beta in making it better or get the f... out and delete it.
    That was a bit of an over the top reply for someone who was simply saying the UI looks bad and mentioned some common issues. Lol...

I agree with him that the UI is a bit underwhelming. My main gripe being the channel tree for servers. The UI implements a lot of cool things from what I have seen, but it also feels very cluttered. IMO they need to do another design pass to tidy some stuff up.

Question Teamspeak5 Beta Badge Code ?

Hello dears,

I have previously applied to join teamspeak 5 beta.
    I checked my email address and the code hasn't received me yet.
    How long does it take to get the beta code to reach me?

Thanks for your answers.
    Have a nice day.

You guys should really put a pointer cursor on clickable elements (mute icon, chats, ...) in TS5 so you know when you can click an element.

I applied ages ago and haven't recieved anything yet... o.0

Quote Originally Posted by floprott View Post
    You guys should really put a pointer cursor on clickable elements (mute icon, chats, ...) in TS5 so you know when you can click an element.
    not to mention some icons don't give info when you hover over them.

They're inviting in waves, be patient it'll come eventually.

it will take up to 6 more weeks for beta to reach everyone who signed up

Why everybody use TS5 and i cannot get my key!!?? How long i have to wait....?....

Check their social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter...
    All the codes have been posted there and just some while ago there was hidden codes on images etc.
    I guess they are just trying to build up hype and "followers" on social medias, altough I actually went and registered to Twitter to get notifications when they publish new keys... There's a 1-5 minute delay with the notifications and by the time I got it all they keys had gone already.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondekka View Post
    Check their social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter...
    All the codes have been posted there and just some while ago there was hidden codes on images etc.
    I guess they are just trying to build up hype and "followers" on social medias, altough I actually went and registered to Twitter to get notifications when they publish new keys... There's a 1-5 minute delay with the notifications and by the time I got it all they keys had gone already.
    Most of us are getting keys from having signed up to the beta previously, they're just giving away additional keys at the moment on social media.

I play the games every time. But the keys are so quick away, cannot win....

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick1164 View Post
    Most of us are getting keys from having signed up to the beta previously, they're just giving away additional keys at the moment on social media.
    Did you get yours already?
    I did register the day it was possible, I'm just unbearably hyped for TS5 and can't wait any longer, like most of us probably...

Quote Originally Posted by Kondekka View Post
    Did you get yours already?
    I did register the day it was possible, I'm just unbearably hyped for TS5 and can't wait any longer, like most of us probably...
    Did you re-register again from the first time you registered? As I can only assume that every time you registered for the beta it reset your original submission, so sure you register 20 times but all you were really doing was resetting your last submission date. I applied day of opening but I had applied few times after that over the next year...

Thread Information