Forum

Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 875
  1. #751
    Join Date
    April 2017
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebu1331 View Post
    Am i just blind or does the server chat doen't exsist in TS5 yet?
    It exists in a diffrent way. It shows right now only the logs of what happened on the server but you can‘t write in it. If that will change only Teamspeak knows.

  2. #752
    Join Date
    October 2019
    Posts
    1

    beta key

    how did you get it I only have 1!

    edit by mod
    We changed to send only one key but to more users. So the amount of keys stayed but more user wo registered got access.

    We will change the amount of keys back to 3.
    Last edited by dante696; November 14th, 2019 at 10:20 AM.

  3. #753
    Join Date
    November 2019
    Posts
    1

    where server groups?

    how to edit server groups on teamspeak 5?

  4. #754
    Join Date
    November 2019
    Posts
    1

    Thanks so much for all the news...

    I'm so happy today.
    I've received my beta access ! AWESOME !!!

    This future version of Teamspeak is reassuring me.
    It's simple, despite the differences, but going to essential.
    I'll testing that respectfully, near every day. I'm sure now, it will be a big step forward, for interconnecting peoples and gamers, managing bookmarking, cross talking, etc. All in a single interface.
    We have just to bury our old habits, give us the chance to ourselves for changing the regard we have today on the voice usage.

    And restart on a new base !


    Thank you !

  5. #755
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by kenedo View Post
    I'm so happy today.
    I've received my beta access ! AWESOME !!!

    This future version of Teamspeak is reassuring me.
    It's simple, despite the differences, but going to essential.
    I'll testing that respectfully, near every day. I'm sure now, it will be a big step forward, for interconnecting peoples and gamers, managing bookmarking, cross talking, etc. All in a single interface.
    We have just to bury our old habits, give us the chance to ourselves for changing the regard we have today on the voice usage.

    And restart on a new base !


    Thank you !
    Finalli someone who appreciate it

  6. #756
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Bl4ckp4nth3r View Post
    Wow friendly welcome, as you might have noticed my account was only created 2 days ago and I jumped into it and started asking questions because nothing is documented nor shortlinked nor a resume somewhere which you would think would be the normal case when something drops.

    SO thank you for your smartass answer. You could be directly coming from the Discord community...
    nothing documented becouse its a beta software
    i think they create some document after they release the stable version
    until then there are community created tutorial videos or test videos on youtube

  7. #757
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by Bl4ckp4nth3r View Post
    Wow friendly welcome, as you might have noticed my account was only created 2 days ago and I jumped into it and started asking questions because nothing is documented nor shortlinked nor a resume somewhere which you would think would be the normal case when something drops.

    SO thank you for your smartass answer. You could be directly coming from the Discord community...
    Ignore him mate, he's whined the entire time. Keep asking questions and keep discussion going, good to see the thread active with actual questions.

  8. #758
    Join Date
    February 2019
    Location
    Poland, Wroclaw
    Posts
    15
    I`m just wondering. I`ve sent an aplication for beta around 2 years ago. And I didn`t get the beta key yet. what the hell is going on?

  9. #759
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by B1owBack View Post
    I`m just wondering. I`ve sent an aplication for beta around 2 years ago. And I didn`t get the beta key yet. what the hell is going on?
    hold on man they send keys randomly , little patience and i hope you get the keys soon

    if I could get more, i will send you one

  10. #760
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Location
    Chelyabinsk , Russia
    Posts
    31
    Voice quality is much better than in TS3. So friends said. It remains only to be able to create and edit groups.

  11. #761
    Join Date
    February 2019
    Location
    Poland, Wroclaw
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan92 View Post
    hold on man they send keys randomly , little patience and i hope you get the keys soon

    if I could get more, I will send you one
    Thank you, bruh! I really appreciate that!

  12. #762
    Join Date
    November 2019
    Posts
    1

    Is there Beta TS5 still ? :(

    Hey.

    when the Teamspeak will be released ?

    and also is there still beta? if yes, can i somehow register still for it ?


  13. #763
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapi21k View Post
    Hey.

    when the Teamspeak will be released ?

    and also is there still beta? if yes, can i somehow register still for it ?

    hi, ~ a month ago ..
    and yes , still closed beta..
    no you cant register for it :/ too late buddy.


    It was possible to reg beta for ~ 1.5 years ago
    Now you can only get a key if you are looking at ts fb and tweeter site for key,
    they shared it from time to time, unfortunately they haven't been put out since the stress test.
    be patient and good luck

  14. #764
    Join Date
    November 2019
    Posts
    3
    maybe somebody still has a key?

  15. #765
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    30
    Just a quick question. There are no plugins such as Soundboard for TS5 yet or?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3.1.1 Beta Discussion
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 10th, 2017, 06:02 PM
  2. [Already possible] PTT switch to Continues Hotkey
    By meadows in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 6th, 2015, 12:07 PM
  3. Windows 8.1, the bugginess continues.
    By paladine321 in forum Windows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 15th, 2013, 05:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •