Forum

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Quote Originally Posted by D0mm4S View Post
    Ofc are they sending out keys every day. Most users probably do not even have a forum account nor do they read this or know of its existence. If I would receive the mail for closed beta access I would not write it here either thats probably why you do not hear a lot of users posting that they got access.
    Yeah they are either sending out like 50 keys everyday or just ignoring the ones who are active. I am pretty sure as forum managers ScP and Chris should get a say in the teamspeak meetings but i am pretty sure they never raised their voices on speeding up the process of sending out the beta keys to the ones who are active here since more than one year.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    Yeah plus majority once they get a key will probably never come back to these forums again unless to complain that their key failed lol
    Yeah but many will still stick around to help with beta, report bugs and suggest new features to be added on teamspeak.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanashi View Post
    Yes, i know, but without text only channel I have no reason to switch from Discord to TeamSpeak.
    My older posts in the threads mentioned we need a chat channel for the server and not a global chat system. If you give them a feature that is already freely available with unlimited free no. of features (i.e discord & skype) I don't see any reason why people have to leave their homes and join you.

<02:36:28> "Bituspy [nile call me]":
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    They’ve always been the best when it comes to VOIP, that was never their problem, it’s the fact that In order to get more people to use your VOIP you need to offer more and evolve, so far visually they’ve done a good job they just need to keep adding new features.

Not too worried about the chat system we’d much rather prefer to connect from the web to make it easier for new people to join a TeamSpeak. It’s crazy actually how it took this long and it’s actually still very much feature deprived, beta or not people aren’t going to leave discord until actual features come out, they really only addressed the visual problem but that wasn’t the problem why ppl were leaving TS for discord...
    Yes we are in need of a free serving android client and a webclient to make ts5 beta highly successful. But there can be a no. of issues with a webclient (first of all teamspeak is server based and most of the commercial licenses sold out to those guys don't provide any webclient assistance) I seriously have a doubt on how they will be able to add this webclient feature to all those commercially licensed servers and people using VPS/Dedi's to host ts.
    (In this case they have to bring a webclient plugin type of a system that can be linked with a site or just hosted on IP address itself as many servers might not even have a proper website with teamspeak.) I know that there are dozens or hundreds of communities that were recently sponsored by teamspeak who do not have any website just social media pages lol.

This feature might be possible if you host a server on their cloud.

You are targeting gaming communities and gamers as your clients

1) Gamers: Most of them are kids and don't know shit about voice quality (in my honest opinion) they really don't care. The only thing they care is, it must be free, it must be easily functional, it must not complicate things and should fulfill all their needs.

2) Gaming Communities: I would like Teamspeak Developers to think twice on how would you compare the new teamspeak 5 vs discord when you do not meet the immediate requirements of gaming communities. They need chat channels to communicate, inform, announce, host events, etc.

PUBLIC OPINION: I had to mention this in caps. Developers of most of the online games prefer their user's advises over everything else. You discard your forum members like a bunch of whinning, bumbling trashed up crap.

Steam: Like 6-8 months ago steam released a new client which had discord like chat channels and voice comm. system. Its free to use, looks like discord, works like discord. If you wanna quack over there for free you can do that the whole time plus you got your steam friends right in your friends list ez pz.
    There was a lot of controversy because the interface actually looks very similar to discord. They were called copy cats, steamscord, etc etc. Nobody gives a flying fuck.

ROADMAP: Share your roadmap with us. (If you have any) Make one if you don't have one. We will cooperate with you as we have for over a year.

Finally I would like to say that you should make something that really matters to your people. The stuff you make is for the people not for you, public opinion should matter, the public should be respected and not ignored the way you are doing since a long time.

Edit: Add some bbcode formatting so the chat doesn't become random, people like me have a habit of typing shitloads of data and I prefer to keep it clean using some bbcode stuff to make it look clean and readable as people will prolly fell asleep after reading 5 mins of bullshit.

Hey there!

I`m really happy to know that TS5 finally is about to release e.t.c.

But I think the answer to my question wants to know every person who somewhen subscribed for Beta Test.

If I for example subscribed for Beta 1.5 years ago will I get Code earlier that person who subed 9 months ago? Or when every subscribed person for Beta will get his Code?
    I mean when you will finish sending all the codes? For example, it will be useful for those situations when it`s the place for a mistake or smth like you know wrong email or error in sending, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by B1owBack View Post
    If I for example subscribed for Beta 1.5 years ago will I get Code earlier that person who subed 9 months ago? Or when every subscribed person for Beta will get his Code?
    I mean when you will finish sending all the codes? For example, it will be useful for those situations when it`s the place for a mistake or smth like you know wrong email or error in sending, etc.

No one knows.

Doesn't matter how long you're regisated on or how old your myTeamSpeak account is - it's random

I don`t think that everyone who signed up for the beta will get a key for the closed beta.
    Most of the people might have to wait for the public beta.

But what i don`t get is why they made such a big secret about the new client for over a year now.
    As far as i can see / tell the actual beta has even less features than TS3 at the moment.
    Right now the Teamspeak Beta just looks like a client with a minimalistic feature set and new design.

Well, i never expected the next big thing or something groundbreaking new.
    I am / was hoping for a improved TS3 client with more features, improved UI, better sound quality, chat system, etc.

We shouldn't worry about who or when we will be getting beta access. The fact that TeamSpeak has no features, no word on features planned, a global chat system... but no persistent chat is quite disturbing all on its own and cause for alarm.

Yes, the new UI looks wonderful, but let's be real here.

Quote Originally Posted by AGamer View Post
    We shouldn't worry about who or when we will be getting beta access. The fact that TeamSpeak has no features, no word on features planned, a global chat system... but no persistent chat is quite disturbing all on its own and cause for alarm.

I wouldn't say it's a cause for alarm at all to be honest, things take time and what we're after is going to require massive overhauls of the client and server. Let them take their time and get it done right. But they do need to be open and clear on their intentions.

You guys didn’t get me...

I wasn’t saying about the time when you made an account in my TeamSpeak or smth. I’m speaking only about the point when most of us signed up for beta in downloading page. I hope they wouldn’t be so dumb and will send those code in the line from the very first to the very last person signed up.

are ts3 plugins compatible with ts5?

Name:  Anmerkung 2019-10-17 031441.png
Views: 36
Size:  87.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by cydolo View Post

i don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by AGamer View Post

Do people really think the new UI looks wonderful? Seeing the whole window a few times from videos and my god the way it is pieced together looks like it was trying really hard to be modern but became a menagerie. It has some good aspects for sure, but the way it was put together, I don't know. Maybe it will take some time getting used to.

Quote Originally Posted by cydolo View Post

I think the answer on that is no, they said its a completely new plugin api and it won't be released for us to work with until "some months after the beta launch"

In my opinion, the key to BETA should first be given to people who have signed up to the beta version over a year ago and the owners of the servers who bought the license.

The announcement of the competition to win beta access was stupid and I think it was game a time trial.

Thread Information