Forum

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Will there be a public server list included as there is currently with TS3?

Quote Originally Posted by jehova View Post
    Well now that we finally got some real insights thx to Marius. Is still the question why didn't ScP or Dante told us that... why does it needs a TS Gamescon worker to tell us all that. And i'm guessing that in no way the ts guy at the gamescon is higher ranked than ScP for example...

By all means this could have been much easier and faster if they would be that honest here in the forums beforehand...
    I think the guys in the forum have realized that they spoke a bit too prematurely before. I wouldn't bet $$$ on the Gamescom workers being 100% correct... They clearly have spoken too soon before. & I'm sure it's because they're just as excited as we are to have it released so I don't blame them. (Even if I'm a minority in this hate-fest)

Just be thankful we one day get to use a more modern version of Teamspeak with new features! I know I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo123T3 View Post
    I wouldn't bet $$$ on the Gamescom workers being 100% correct...

I would

Not 100%, but Im pretty sure these Infos are correct. But we'll see, I'm hyped about it aswell and as I heard about all the informations and especially why things got delayed, I kind of forgave them for saying nothing for a long time. Just stay positive and hyped

ScP are you still interested in answering questions? The last time you answered was a month ago...if you do not want to answering questions anymore be fair and tell us!
    Did not follow the thread for a while tbh... what's the question?

TS3 alpha testing is an internal thing. We use the beta client for anyone outside the company.

3.3.1 did not exist till yesterday and we could not release 3.5.0 yet. So a version in between was created just for that Hotfix.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

@ScP can you confirm the informations we got at the Gamescom ?

Cool Teamspeak 5 Beta

hello i have a few questions,

teamspeak 5 is coming, this has been on my screen for 1.5 years (I am starting to think I have an outdated web browser)

1, what does this mean, and how long will it take?
    "Our TeamSpeak 5 Beta program is almost ready to start!"
    2. And what does
    "Sign up below to be the first to be notified."
    (I already did 1.5 years ago but never had an email)

3. Did teamspeak say anything at Gamescom2019?

I would like to see a reaction against it
    Last edited by dante696; August 25th, 2019 at 11:18 AM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by .sgt_ben_dover. View Post
    1, what does this mean, and how long will it take? "Our TeamSpeak 5 Beta program is almost ready to start!"
    that's a old message, it's here since a loooong time - that means: when the beta is ready then peoples or testers will be able to use it. so it's trying to say that you don't have to wait much long now.

2. And what does "Sign up below to be the first to be notified."
    You can enter your e-mail address to get notifications when official teamspeak 5 news will get announced.
    When the beta is ready then you'll receive an e-mail automatically.

you've never received an e-mail because the beta is not ready.

3. Did teamspeak say anything at Gamescom2019?
    Well some helpers at the gamescom teamspeak-booth actually did - you may need to read some posts above to see some given informations.
    But I can't tell you if these informations are confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by MCG View Post
    But I can't tell you if these informations are confirmed.
    Some of the “Information” was probably miss understood, the booth next to TeamSpeak had very loud speakers and were constantly playing music, plus they were screaming all the time, so you really couldn’t understand every word that someone said

Quote Originally Posted by RealSYOX View Post
    Some of the “Information” was probably miss understood, the booth next to TeamSpeak had very loud speakers and were constantly playing music, plus they were screaming all the time, so you really couldn’t understand every word that someone said
    Looks like Syox used the TeamSpeak booth as a campground and lived there for a few days

So pretty much we are waiting another 2-3 weeks and hope nothing goes wrong with testing in hopes we actually get some info about them releasing beta?

Quote Originally Posted by RealSYOX View Post
    It was loud, ofc, but you could understand everything clearly. In this case there is no missunderstanding, Currently we just need a confirmation of the informations we got.
    The booth next to teamspeak was AOC and Philipps. Both werent that loud while I was talking with the guy(s) from TeamSpeak

This may have been answered

ScP said something about Cross-Platform. Does this mean next gen will have TS5 app to use with overlay and full functionality?

Please don't tell me PC users have been waiting for next gen consoles to come out...

Also, will TS5 Desktop Client and NFP Servers still be free to use while mobile app costs $$? will the console app cost $$?

With XPlay on the rise, we as a gaming community have been striving to include console users into the fold, will TS5 make that mission easier to achieve?

We've pretty much abandoned the "when will this come out" question, replacing it with "how will this come out"

Thanks to anyone who sheds some light on these questions!

Well even if its planned the only thing they have nearly ready for the beta is the PC Client...no Mobile App...no Web Client...no Overlay...They need way way to long for the Client so do your own math how long it will need to release the rest of the above called.

The problem is that in order to straight attack Discord they need at least the Client and the Mobile App ready! What does a client help you when you only can access the global text chat groups from the PC? For Text chat is the Mobile App the way to go.
    well my group is running TS/Whatsapp and kind of get by with it. Global chat would heavily improve some issues. Mobile would of course be really nice but it´s not mandatory for now (for my community at least)

Thread Information