Forum

Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Any News in short since April (competition and code for nothing and the badge didn't even work)? Everything died since then in me about TS5 will ever come out in this or next decade

So itís been exactly 7 days since they said about announcing the summer winners, so maybe weíll hear something today or this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    So it’s been exactly 7 days since they said about announcing the summer winners, so maybe we’ll hear something today or this week?
    Multiply 7 times 365 and there you go thats how many days the new teamspeak 5 will be released.

Guess maybe their jet lagged coming back from NYC? I dunno, doesn’t seem hard to click a button and start announcing winners, unless they really do plan to release the beta 1st wave along with it then it makes more sense why they need some extra prep time, if not I dunno lol

Name:  96444F15-F298-4D9D-82B4-CF0C24437433.jpeg
Views: 706
Size:  221.3 KB

I don’t even know if I should be excited or cry, coming can mean days or even weeks.

I donít even know if I should be excited or cry, coming can mean days or even weeks.
    this are only some words...
    Only when from official site the microsite or the beta get released this is something... all other, only empty words...

Even the increasing alpha number... nice to see they do something... but we don't know what, kinda they could only push the number to let it look like they do something... i don't think they do so but without the release from something... all empty words, empty numbers

i even lost my trust in kosta after "Information about TeamSpeak 5 should be dropping very soon!(5.sept)" "TeamSpeak 5 almost ready guys... trust me this time, it's actually soon no cap(19.sept)" phrases

I don’t even know if I should be excited or cry, coming can mean days or even weeks.
    So basically Teamspeak cannot announce anything officially so they hired Kosta to be the cheerleader for the public.

Maybe everyone else is actually right, they are not bringing anything soon. I am not expecting anything before 2020 now so i don't care what they say i chose to believe that nothing is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    So basically Teamspeak cannot announce anything officially so they hired Kosta to be the cheerleader for the public.

Maybe everyone else is actually right, they are not bringing anything soon. I am not expecting anything before 2020 now so i don't care what they say i chose to believe that nothing is coming.
    Kosta is still the fanboy who feeds and warns things without being an official source.

If you always say that it comes out, it is easy for the day to come out to say that you were right

If only one of the officials would make a statement...

But i think they already abandoned this (part of the) forum.

Quote Originally Posted by boehseronkel View Post
    If only one of the officials would make a statement...

But I think they already abandoned this (part of the) forum.
    They will probably make an official and public statement after they released the client for the beta.
    Because right now it doesn't really make sense to apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by RealSYOX View Post
    They will probably make an official and public statement after they released the client for the beta.
    Because right now it doesn't really make sense to apologize.
    I am not talking about an apology. I mean real information on TS5 like state of development or a Roadmap or something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by boehseronkel View Post
    I am not talking about an apology. I mean real information on TS5 like state of development or a Roadmap or something like that...
    Something would be nice ... but unfortunately nothing comes, I really hoped that with the end of the contest they would also publish the beta but unfortunately nothing happened here ...

kosta an honest opinion of you, I do not know how much you can say about it. Is the new client worth the wait? Is there a feature that justifies this whole silence?

I do not want any details just your personal honest opinion.

Maybe you answered something like this before, then i apologize i didn't have something like this in mind :S

Quote Originally Posted by Garamoth View Post
    Something would be nice ... but unfortunately nothing comes, I really hoped that with the end of the contest they would also publish the beta but unfortunately nothing happened here ...

kosta an honest opinion of you, I do not know how much you can say about it. Is the new client worth the wait? Is there a feature that justifies this whole silence?

I do not want any details just your personal honest opinion.

Maybe you answered something like this before, then i apologize i didn't have something like this in mind :S

Well i had some conversations with the alpha testers and they all say the same thing. Yes the client is worth the wait and its really something good but cannot reveal anything due to their policy. We should wait but on the other hand we should keep asking them, ScP is active everyday and he reads everything but i believe he is not permitted to answer all the non-sense going on this thread here.

I am pretty sure if they plan on releasing ts5 they will announce the release date about 15 days before or add some counter on their teamspeak website to make it look professional or something.

So yeah there is a lot more time left than we can imagine and we can just wait.

Well the winners were announced and also said:

“We haven't launched the beta yet. When we do the first 100 people get access before anyone else. You also get 2 codes to give out to your friends. Kosta is correct that the Competition Winners Badge is not associated with the alpha or the beta.”

So maybe one of the winners here on the forums would let us know if they got access the day they do?

Well the winners were announced and also said:

“We haven't launched the beta yet. When we do the first 100 people get access before anyone else. You also get 2 codes to give out to your friends. Kosta is correct that the Competition Winners Badge is not associated with the alpha or the beta.”

So maybe one of the winners here on the forums would let us know if they got access the day they do?
    I am pretty sure these winners are not even registered on teamspeak lol, I seriously hope they give access to beta testers who registered way back in Aug 2018 because we've been waiting longer than anyone else

Thread Information