Forum


Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 940
  1. #901
    Join Date
    June 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5
    Ja hab ich jetzt auch gesehen Ich war ein Blindfisch. Aber ich habe das Feedback dennoch mal stehen lassen weil es bestimmt noch andere so Retards wie mich gibt die das nicht sehen Bei "Add to Bookmark" finde ich es doof dass dort nur das Feld der Adresse ist. 2 Felder wären für mich praktischer. "Server Adresse / Bookmark Name" Wenn ich auf + drücke gebe ich zum Beispiel die IP ein und habe dann die IP dort stehen und nicht den Server Name. Also muss ich dann extra nochmal Rechtsklick drauf machen und auf Edit gehen, um dem Server ein Name zu vergeben.
    Last edited by esport_hamster; January 2nd, 2020 at 12:47 PM.

  2. #902
    Join Date
    January 2020
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1

    Where can i sign up for the beta?

    Hi!
    Where can i sign up for the Team Speak 5 beta?
    (Wo kann ich mich für das Team Speak 5 Betaprogramm anmelden?)

    edit by mod
    You can't any longer
    Last edited by dante696; January 7th, 2020 at 07:20 AM. Reason: merged.

  3. #903
    Join Date
    September 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1

    Teamspeak 5 Beta Sign up

    Hello,

    I'm just wondering if I am too late to sign up for the beta access to Teamspeak 5?

    edit by mod
    You can't register any longer for the beta
    Last edited by dante696; January 7th, 2020 at 07:21 AM.

  4. #904
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    148
    No good updates since a long time? Need some good shit pls :P

  5. #905
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    No good updates since a long time? Need some good shit pls :P
    I find it to be terribly slow the lack of features atm and updates to this closed beta (since we’ve been given access to it) for anything we’ve wanted won’t come for a long time at this current pace, it’s not even close to a public release of beta never mind features to put itself on par or ahead of the competition...

  6. #906
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    I find it to be terribly slow the lack of features atm and updates to this closed beta (since we’ve been given access to it) for anything we’ve wanted won’t come for a long time at this current pace, it’s not even close to a public release of beta never mind features to put itself on par or ahead of the competition...
    Please, stop complaint.
    Many things must be redefined, rethinked. It's a brand new app. Give feedback, report bugs and wait. If you expect fully working TS5 client you shouldn't apply for beta access.

  7. #907
    Join Date
    August 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    91

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by bialy View Post
    Please, stop complaint.
    Many things must be redefined, rethinked. It's a brand new app. Give feedback, report bugs and wait. If you expect fully working TS5 client you shouldn't apply for beta access.
    This has nothing to do with the Client being fully working or not. Where are we supposed to give feedback and report bugs? Via E-Mail..?? are we stuck in the early 2000s or what. There is not an official list with all the things that have been reported, fixed or that are being worked on. It's terrible. We also haven't heard anything about the mystery feedback site that they are working on so we can finally report stuff or give them constructive feedback about the Client and have an overview of what's happening with the development of TeamSpeak 5. TeamSpeak is going back to 2012, and they are definitely not trying to be a modern company, they just want us to think that they are trying to be one. Changing their logo and kind of rebranding TeamSpeak is a good idea, but wtf is happening? They changed their logo and started working on TeamSpeak 5, but that's it. The company's communication was better in 2008 if you want to believe it or not.
    It just shows again how terrible their communication is with us aka the community. Someone in the Management or Marketing department has to finally understand how bad this is and immediately change something because if they keep shutting their mouths and not talk to us, they can get their stuff and just let everything go down. I've never seen a company be this bad in the easiest thing that exists, and that is communicating. Something has happened to TeamSpeak because they were not like this, they were better, and they need to change this asap because they will never compete with anyone or achieve anything this way.

    edit: and please don't let me start about their Marketing strategy, and how they treat us as a community. They need to improve, seriously...
    Last edited by RealSYOX; January 7th, 2020 at 10:01 PM. Reason: see edit.

  8. #908
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by bialy View Post
    Please, stop complaint.
    Many things must be redefined, rethinked. It's a brand new app. Give feedback, report bugs and wait. If you expect fully working TS5 client you shouldn't apply for beta access.
    As someone who has supported them since 2005 and our community since 2003 I’ve given plenty of feedback and on bugs for the beta which you can see on previous pages. I’m talking about from the time frame it’s taken on the patches that get released and what’s inside of them and then what is actually need from it’s user base. It’s now been a few years since it was announced, I would agree at this pace if the TeamSpeak development team was extremely small but I don’t think that it is. The fact that I’m still using TeamSpeak 3 because of the missing features in TS5 is pretty bad imo (the chat is visually nice yes but everything else that I enjoy is missing) I get their priority is to make it stable first but 3 months minus Christmas time and looking at what’s being done I’m very confused as to why?

    I would love for a Dev to just come out and say Yeah we are planning to fix this, then we plan to implement this and then implement that etc I don’t think anyone wants a date I think people just want a small roadmap so that we have an idea of what to expect next during this process of closed beta. We have no idea what’s going on other than waiting for a patch to pop out, which are very slow atm...

  9. #909
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by bialy View Post
    Please, stop complaint.
    Many things must be redefined, rethinked. It's a brand new app. Give feedback, report bugs and wait. If you expect fully working TS5 client you shouldn't apply for beta access.
    They had over a year to redefine, rethink and take it to another level, something that was supposed to release in Q1 2019 didn't hit the market in 2020. This statement is enough to raise questions. Trunkz has a large commmunity to handle(mine too now), if we have a large playerbase. I am pretty sure with the slow pace of development its not far that you will see the rise of another VOIP (other than discord) who will develop things on a faster pace and overthrow teamspeak one day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    As someone who has supported them since 2005 and our community since 2003 I’ve given plenty of feedback and on bugs for the beta which you can see on previous pages. I’m talking about from the time frame it’s taken on the patches that get released and what’s inside of them and then what is actually need from it’s user base. It’s now been a few years since it was announced, I would agree at this pace if the TeamSpeak development team was extremely small but I don’t think that it is. The fact that I’m still using TeamSpeak 3 because of the missing features in TS5 is pretty bad imo (the chat is visually nice yes but everything else that I enjoy is missing) I get their priority is to make it stable first but 3 months minus Christmas time and looking at what’s being done I’m very confused as to why?

    I would love for a Dev to just come out and say Yeah we are planning to fix this, then we plan to implement this and then implement that etc I don’t think anyone wants a date I think people just want a small roadmap so that we have an idea of what to expect next during this process of closed beta. We have no idea what’s going on other than waiting for a patch to pop out, which are very slow atm...


    I believe PUBG PC developers were faster to realize public opinions do matter. The same should be done by Teamspeak Developers. They should open up a microsite just for suggestions and feedback. They should also open up a roadmap feature if they want this slow paced development to pick up the pace. In this way they will receive constructive criticism for not meeting public's requirements.

    We have some serious threads like TS5 Discussion and TS5 Suggestions thread full of client reviews but I don't think they get past dante or SCP to the coders or even the CEO of this organization.

  10. #910
    Join Date
    November 2018
    Posts
    3
    Hi All,

    In response to the above posts, please note we do take your thoughts and feedback very seriously.

    We have been working on creating the feedback system you are calling for, however as we are a small team, these things can take some time.

    We did not want to start with a new system that still had the same old issues, so we have been working on our back-end systems to make things more seamless and much easier to expand on in the future.

    This work has now been completed, so we are launching a new forum and roadmap feature that will outline our proposed development schedule for the coming months, and give you a simple way to offer feedback on it too. This should be ready to go live in the next week or so.

    It is true that we have been guilty of being over optimistic with timeframes in the past, and we have been burned (Q4 2018!), so hopefully our new systems will give more transparency and usability for you, our fans.

    It is also worth noting that our moderation policy is to remove any/all offensive, abusive, derogatory or aggressive posts.

    If you have raised a valid point, it will never be removed. We welcome constructive criticism and your suggestions and comments are taken on board and are not "filtered" by anyone before reaching the team - other than for the reasons stated above. In essence, as long as you play nice, we don't mind you coming round our house

  11. #911
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by TimSpeak View Post
    Hi All,

    In response to the above posts, please note we do take your thoughts and feedback very seriously.

    We have been working on creating the feedback system you are calling for, however as we are a small team, these things can take some time.

    We did not want to start with a new system that still had the same old issues, so we have been working on our back-end systems to make things more seamless and much easier to expand on in the future.

    This work has now been completed, so we are launching a new forum and roadmap feature that will outline our proposed development schedule for the coming months, and give you a simple way to offer feedback on it too. This should be ready to go live in the next week or so.

    It is true that we have been guilty of being over optimistic with timeframes in the past, and we have been burned (Q4 2018!), so hopefully our new systems will give more transparency and usability for you, our fans.

    It is also worth noting that our moderation policy is to remove any/all offensive, abusive, derogatory or aggressive posts.

    If you have raised a valid point, it will never be removed. We welcome constructive criticism and your suggestions and comments are taken on board and are not "filtered" by anyone before reaching the team - other than for the reasons stated above. In essence, as long as you play nice, we don't mind you coming round our house
    Looking forward for the next week and new forums.

  12. #912
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    157

    Exclamation Update TS clients

    There are also two other problems @TimSpeak (and they are critical).
    According to your Privacy Statement there has to be the option to completely disable the data collection (Section 9.1) when using the client in the settings menu (Section 9.3). Guess what, it´s not possible in TS5 and the moment you leave the stable update channel in TS3 it´s also not possible.
    In Section 18.1 you claim to be certified for the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield however I couldn´t verify that following the mentioned steps to check verifications. So false claim.

    It shocks me to see that TeamSpeak, which always was known for their good privacy, doesn´t even follow their own Privacy Statement! I tried reporting this "internally" after the latest Privacy Policy update in October 2019 without a public statement but it looks like things only change at TeamSpeak when we talk about those things (e.g. syoxTS post) publicly.

  13. #913
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by TimSpeak View Post
    Hi All,

    In response to the above posts, please note we do take your thoughts and feedback very seriously.

    We have been working on creating the feedback system you are calling for, however as we are a small team, these things can take some time.

    We did not want to start with a new system that still had the same old issues, so we have been working on our back-end systems to make things more seamless and much easier to expand on in the future.

    This work has now been completed, so we are launching a new forum and roadmap feature that will outline our proposed development schedule for the coming months, and give you a simple way to offer feedback on it too. This should be ready to go live in the next week or so.

    It is true that we have been guilty of being over optimistic with timeframes in the past, and we have been burned (Q4 2018!), so hopefully our new systems will give more transparency and usability for you, our fans.

    It is also worth noting that our moderation policy is to remove any/all offensive, abusive, derogatory or aggressive posts.

    If you have raised a valid point, it will never be removed. We welcome constructive criticism and your suggestions and comments are taken on board and are not "filtered" by anyone before reaching the team - other than for the reasons stated above. In essence, as long as you play nice, we don't mind you coming round our house
    Thank you for the feedback this was something much needed and very much appreciated, tho I have another idea/suggestion (this might be off topic but since your here..) - Being that we are officially sponsored by TS, and we provide a special link for people to download TS from, we kind of would like to know how many are downloading from it, second is that we would like to see some type of ranking system to compare to others, maybe even throw in a TS hat or shirt if we hit certain goals, fun stuff like this.

  14. #914
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    Thank you for the feedback this was something much needed and very much appreciated, tho I have another idea/suggestion (this might be off topic but since your here..) - Being that we are officially sponsored by TS, and we provide a special link for people to download TS from, we kind of would like to know how many are downloading from it, second is that we would like to see some type of ranking system to compare to others, maybe even throw in a TS hat or shirt if we hit certain goals, fun stuff like this.

    Honestly, I don't want to see it just turn into a pissing contest of who's the best at SEO. We don't need this information, only they do.

  15. #915
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick1164 View Post
    Honestly, I don't want to see it just turn into a pissing contest of who's the best at SEO. We don't need this information, only they do.
    You might not but we do a healthy competition never hurt, only those who don’t promote their link would be embarrassed to have their number shown. Should be an option at the very least be it public or private, helps us grow more, helps them grow more - win/win.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3.1.1 Beta Discussion
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 10th, 2017, 05:02 PM
  2. [Already possible] PTT switch to Continues Hotkey
    By meadows in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 6th, 2015, 11:07 AM
  3. Windows 8.1, the bugginess continues.
    By paladine321 in forum Windows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 15th, 2013, 04:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •