Forum

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 196 to 202 of 202
  1. #196
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    159
    Okay let’s say wait until 2020 and have even more features, have now the best VoIP on the market, guess what it has no effect because people are comfortable where they are at, releasing it in just an avg day nobody will know just as many don’t even know there’s a TS5 coming. You’ll see what I mean the longer they wait for it to come out, you can have the perfect release but it can be too late in terms of bringing back the lost, which is ALOT.

  2. #197
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    93
    Well I hope they give some response before October. Their new alpha versions are releasing daily but looks like there is still work to be done and that has nothing to do with the load testing. The wait was due to load testing given by teamspeak people on gamescom but I think they are still working out and they are in no hurry to give out info. All you can do is wait. Rage won't fix this anymore.

  3. #198
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    Well I hope they give some response before October. Their new alpha versions are releasing daily but looks like there is still work to be done and that has nothing to do with the load testing. The wait was due to load testing given by teamspeak people on gamescom but I think they are still working out and they are in no hurry to give out info. All you can do is wait. Rage won't fix this anymore.
    Name:  DDE63B77-9E33-4E75-96C1-9B8110E47F82.png
Views: 373
Size:  2.7 KB
    Well that was 22hours ago so maybe 350 will be the lucky one?

  4. #199
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    Name:  DDE63B77-9E33-4E75-96C1-9B8110E47F82.png
Views: 373
Size:  2.7 KB
    Well that was 22hours ago so maybe 350 will be the lucky one?
    Yeah they don't work on Sundays you know. I don't think 350 will be the lucky one I think it will go at least 400 or 500 before they bring something for us lol.

    Now the interesting part is if they are willing to release it on any random specific date then they can release any moment. Soon and Very Soon means nothing but if they wanna release TS5 where they can be spotted or used massively alltogether then they will wait till the holidays (winter) maybe or some upcoming big event (I am not sure if there is any left after gamescom).

    What I honestly think is they should have released it during CS:GO Majors a few days ago there would be enough audience worldwide to witness the release on CS:GO Majors Finale.

  5. #200
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    Yeah they don't work on Sundays you know. I don't think 350 will be the lucky one I think it will go at least 400 or 500 before they bring something for us lol.

    Now the interesting part is if they are willing to release it on any random specific date then they can release any moment. Soon and Very Soon means nothing but if they wanna release TS5 where they can be spotted or used massively alltogether then they will wait till the holidays (winter) maybe or some upcoming big event (I am not sure if there is any left after gamescom).

    What I honestly think is they should have released it during CS:GO Majors a few days ago there would be enough audience worldwide to witness the release on CS:GO Majors Finale.
    Doesn’t Shroud still use TeamSpeak? Should pay the guy to show off the new TS5 that will spread the word.

  6. #201
    Join Date
    October 2016
    Posts
    96
    As long as new alpha version are popping out on literally a daily basis the beta should be far away.

    Every alpha version means fixed bugs, new features, new bugs, more fixing...

    when the alpha release schedule is getting slower, and they are sticking to a version for 2+ weeks, then the beta should be near.

  7. #202
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by boehseronkel View Post
    As long as new alpha version are popping out on literally a daily basis the beta should be far away.

    Every alpha version means fixed bugs, new features, new bugs, more fixing...

    when the alpha release schedule is getting slower, and they are sticking to a version for 2+ weeks, then the beta should be near.
    Since almost a week 2-3 alpha versions are coming out everyday. they were on like alpha 320 or something 10 days ago and now they are on alpha 349 right now.

    I also believe they released teamspeak 5 pics way back in feb this year and nothing was revealed since then. I strongly believe they were not happy with what they have done with the new interface and are likely to have changed the entire look by now.

    If this was not the case I think the microsite would surely be up by now revealing shitloads of features.

    Keeping things super secret for 7 months after revealing the first looks in February. I mean what is left to reveal if u revealed the looks. We all know the chat is improved UI looks colorful and sexier than ts3 you got a teamspeak sided dedicated chat system, you got friends steam, you might have a well developed steam integration, overlay (not sure), maybe a livestreaming way like discord, black and white themes for people who like to stay in white or black, some free voice channel system too maybe lol.

    If u have something more than this for the beta I will be impressed beyond my expectations. Also willing to see how ts3 and ts5 integrations will fit each other at the same time if one has features missing and the other one hasn't. Like how to access global chat and new contact/private message system if one system is on global and the other one is server sided. (Maybe the new Teamspeak 3.5.0 is the answer to all this)

    As one of the loyal fans of teamspeak we should request them to release some info (we don't care about the release date anymore we just want a microsite so we can see how it looks like or gain more information about something that has been delayed for almost 10 months now. Even a baby is born in 9 months can't delay further :P)
    Last edited by Bituspy; Yesterday at 08:29 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3.1.1 Beta Discussion
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 10th, 2017, 05:02 PM
  2. [Already possible] PTT switch to Continues Hotkey
    By meadows in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 6th, 2015, 11:07 AM
  3. Windows 8.1, the bugginess continues.
    By paladine321 in forum Windows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 15th, 2013, 04:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •