Forum

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    I think wenn the big summer giveaway! Ends in nearly 2 Days the closed beta start.
    Now with the realy guys trust me post from kosta (if he isn't an mega troll).
    There are again "1st Phase Beta Access for you and 3 friends" in the prices list.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimos View Post
    When was that said? Some source?
    Because otherwise I don't know why we had all this discussion this year, when it was said it will come out at that time....
    The source was the beta program participation page. The page clearly stated something like this "Our beta program is ready to launch sign up here bla bla"

"Expected launch of beta program Q4 2019"

Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    The source was the beta program participation page. The page clearly stated something like this "Our beta program is ready to launch sign up here bla bla"

"Expected launch of beta program Q4 2019"
    I only remember them talking about Q4 2018, Not Q4 2019. And I heavily doubt without any sources from you, that they shifted that timeframe to next Quartal. Otherwise we wouldn't have this thread and the monthly hopping for a "soon" release.

I only remember them talking about Q4 2018, Not Q4 2019. And I heavily doubt without any sources from you, that they shifted that timeframe to next Quartal. Otherwise we wouldn't have this thread and the monthly hopping for a "soon" release.
    True, I've never heard anything about them saying Q4 2019... I'm pretty sure the Beta Page said Q4 2018, some people made it up that they probably wanted to say 2019 and not 2018.
    Last edited by RealSYOX; September 19th, 2019 at 11:47 PM. Reason: typo

Well i am very sorry but this is a typo. The release date was announced Q4 2018 and not 2019. I think i made this typo twice lol.

Good share kosta, I’ll post it here:

“A small trip back to TeamSpeak in 2009...
    So, we all want to know where TeamSpeak 5 is and why TeamSpeak has not given us any Information on their Social Media accounts... There is an interview from the Director of Sales for TeamSpeak that was made back in 2009, I think this explains a lot and is probably the reason why they are so silent with TeamSpeak 5.

Here you gooo:

"What would you say was your biggest challenge rebuilding a product that's already successful?"

Well.. without hesitation I'd have to say keeping our Community patient yet Informed about TeamSpeak 3's progress, you know that's a tough thing. It's always a challenge to try to publish information about a new product you're working on knowing very well that your competitors may be among the first to read or to learn about that new feature. We saw that happen in TeamSpeak 2 you know we've been very quiet about TeamSpeak 3 and how we've slowly released Information to the Public. But in terms of time to market you know there's no question that TeamSpeak 3 release is a little belated, but the fact of the matter is that like many other small companies we've had our share of struggles with time and resources...
    But what I can assure you of is that TeamSpeak 3 is a quality and superior product compared to other Client-Server Based voice console solutions out there.
    And I'm confident that our Fan Base and Online Communities will not be disappointed.

- Director of sales for TeamSpeak in 2009

Tell me what you think!”

Thread Information