Forum

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? Why should TS5 bring users back to the TS3 client with a button.
    Yes there are 2 clients and one server but TS5 as client itself is totally different. That wouldn't work.

Did I misunderstood something?
    No I was just thinking about an button, as exmaple.
    But yeah... Why should we have an "Switch to TS3"-Button if peoples want to use TeamSpeak 5? This is actually unnecessary.
    Last edited by MCG; August 1st, 2019 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McGG67 View Post
    TS5 probably dosen't have all the options to interact witht he server as TS3 at the moment. That's what i mean with that.
    So you mean use TS3 and TS5 with same data etc?
    You may use the Sync feature to do that. I can't promise that their synced data stay compatible.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    You got me there \_(ツ)_/
    Need to clarify which one is right. Maybe both are possible.

As I remember it, SCP said
    No. TS5 will continue to support Overwolf through our new addon API, but it will not be integrated or shipped with the client.

Then as months went by, SCP said. I believe the one below is the most recent. Looking back on the old thread.

Yes, we'd like to provide a minimalistic cross-platform solution... but not with the initial release.
    Hopefully, we can get some clarification.

We still support Overwolf & we plan to integrate an own Overlay (but that one follows later).

Will correct answer(s) post #1
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

oooh I actually like the information we are getting here right now and the communication right here is awesome!

I wonder, will you try to add some kind of soundboard yourself? Because all the add-on versions aren't that good in my opinion. Also, when you do that, you could also add a function to the server that lets you block the soundboard. The reason to that would be, that huge teamspeak servers like for example the "PietSmiet Community TS" (PietSmiet being a famous YouTuber Group from Germany) have rules not allowing one to play sounds from Soundboards. Though smaller servers, like my own, might want to use them, because we have funny sounds of each other, we like to play sometimes due to mockery. But because those add-on's are somewhat buggy, they don't really work for me or some others. A native solution would be very much appreciated!

What are the current options to show different ranks apart from setting an icon for the specific group?
    Have you added any features which are currently done by bots (Ranking-Bot, JTS3Mod, Sinusbot? (auto-poke,rank assign))
    Anything you can share about the overhauled whisper-feature?
    Is it still possible to have "blank" spacers?
    How does the search bar in the left corner work? Is it to find public servers or to find servers which you already added?
    Is it possible to be incognito in your contact list?
    Will downloads work like in ts3? / Will there be a file browser?

still unanswered

Name:  TSStatus.png
Views: 1284
Size:  410.7 KB

On that image there, they seem to be away but have an Away Status.
    Did they manually type that status or is there a list that you can choose from?

If you can type manually, will there be a limit or else people won't be able to see? If no limit, I could see people typing in sentences making it annoying seeing people in the contacts list. Preset's + Custom (short 10 characters or less?) would make it look best imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    Name:  TSStatus.png
Views: 1284
Size:  410.7 KB

On that image there, they seem to be away but have an Away Status.
    Did they manually type that status or is there a list that you can choose from?

If you can type manually, will there be a limit or else people won't be able to see? If no limit, I could see people typing in sentences making it annoying seeing people in the contacts list. Preset's + Custom (short 10 characters or less?) would make it look best imo.
    You should already know that they will never answer questions directly about TS5 functions or features. If they would answer you this...well...then the beta would be only a couple of days away:-)

I mean it’s not really something their hiding it’s rjght there, it’s more of a side question, like we know they sell ice cream it’s matter of what flavour.

I want to ask whether these contacts are the local contacts of the server or the contact list of everyone you know and where is this contact list stored? On teamspeak server itself?

Weel the delete monster is on the hunt again.

Anyway are there still updates coming for TS3 Client and Server? Client update was on June 18th and Server was on July 2nd.

Does this lack of updates at the moment mean we are close to the TS5 beta?

Quote Originally Posted by jehova View Post
    The last time you answered was a month ago...
    In south Germany most people have holidays at the moment. Maybe ScP is on a short vacation too. There are more people working on it but they also need to relax once in a while.
    Also answers get added to post #1.

Well, I guess if you are going to Gamescom - they'll be in Hall 10.1 Stand: B081

Make sure to bombard them questions for all us here on the forums

Calm guys, we only need to wait for the Gamescom .
    Securely there are some news reveal

Is anyone here actually going to it?

Thread Information