Forum

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 298
  1. #46
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    397
    It's possible that you can activate this in the settings (enabled or disabled)
    Always... You can have a "notify system" in your teamspeak 3 client with a special add-on

  2. #47
    Join Date
    August 2011
    Posts
    10
    Teamspeak 3 permission system is very good but can be better, If you take for example forum website, you can choose whatever every single group can do and how their power change between each subforum. This is very usefull and could be usefull in teamspeak 5 too. Will teamspeak 5 improve in any way the permission system?

  3. #48
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by jehova View Post
    @ScP and @Dante

    How do we look on the web client?

    After the TS5 Gamescon reveal will the closed beta start immediatly?

    Will the 100 winner get the beta right after the gamescon?
    ... just anwsering quick: I can imagine that they'll leak the first pictures and maybe videos or just a little presentation, live at stage. But I don't think that is would be full "beta-ready"... even if it's a closed beta, we may need to give it more time.

    The 100 winners will get their keys if TS5 is completely ready for the first released closed beta stage.

    I don't think that someone here can actually give you a definite anwser about that, things might will chance beta wise in the coming weeks or months.
    Last edited by MCG; July 27th, 2019 at 06:39 AM. Reason: typo

  4. #49
    Join Date
    January 2019
    Posts
    11
    It's great to be reading this. The team might have stumbled in Q4 2018 but there are MANY of us still excited for Teamspeak 5/Teamspeak and the future of a program I've personally been using since the earliest of my time gaming. I'm well 15+ years in this and I'm excited for the next 15 and beyond! It used to be a social norm for Teamspeak to be your preferred VoIP, even during the great war between Ventrilo & Teamspeak we all knew who would win...

    Discord is good for Discord. But there is a special something that Teamspeak Systems has that nobody else seems can replace. TAKE YOUR TIME! Bring this shit to the modern era and into the future! My nephews will know the glory of Teamspeak (insert number here)

  5. #50
    Join Date
    August 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    74
    I will close it till monday
    I guess he will open it again, be patient.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    179
    Problem is MCG what is there really to discuss about TS5 if they won’t give us any new Info, any screens, Microsite, etc we get nothing and simply have to wait until gamescom... there really is no need for a topic...

  7. #52
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    397
    Things in the client will get changed alpha/beta wise. The alpha means, they're adding and also removing features... so that's a bit complicated with publicating pictures/videos.

    As example: there's a feature in the screen which was made and published in the alpha version but will get removed in the first closed beta stage... so teamspeak is NOT trying to make some empty hopes for beta features.

    Possible:
    They'll publish screens if the most of all the things/features are defined

    But you don't have to wait so long anymore... we're getting closer, every day.

    Teamspeak knows what they're doing theirselves for the community... trust me.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    397
    You can discuss about the futured features, plans, style or something else... Just something, you dont need any pictures... the picture on twitter is more than enough... I promise.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    July 2019
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by MCG View Post
    Things in the client will get changed alpha/beta wise. The alpha means, they're adding and also removing features... so that's a bit complicated with publicating pictures/videos.

    As example: there's a feature in the screen which was made and published in the alpha version but will get removed in the first closed beta stage... so teamspeak is NOT trying to make some empty hopes for beta features.

    Possible:
    They'll publish screens if the most of all the things/features are defined

    But you don't have to wait so long anymore... we're getting closer, every day.

    Teamspeak knows what they're doing theirselves for the community... trust me.
    In the pic from TS5 that got released from Teamspeak the only thing you can see is an global group chat. So if i'm reading your answer correctly is that this feature got removed! What is in the eyes of most gamers the feature that everybody wants to compete with Discord.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    July 2019
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by MCG View Post
    You can discuss about the futured features, plans, style or something else... Just something, you dont need any pictures... the picture on twitter is more than enough... I promise.
    We would like to discuss about that. BUT we can't since we don't know anything. That is the problem Teamspeak closes their eyes about. They say you can discuss about TS5 but give us nothing to discuss about. I mean serious?! And on top of it the sounds gets more toxic against TS they start to delete stuff.
    Come on you can't handle it like that.

    They should know that after 45 000 registered for the Beta lottery.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    111
    I think we should stop ranting and wait for gamescom 2019. If they don't release any information regarding their status by that date you can seriously hope they don't have any strong points to challenge discord.

    We stayed patient for 8 months we can wait for a while more and see what they've got to say.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    397
    i didn't said it got removed but alpha is something like a non-defined version: they'll add big features and remove some small features or they may will change them. But I can't say if there's got something removed on the first picture.

    Also... I'm more talking about this picture, not the puzzle:

    Name:  985c6656478b9563d837777571826d9b1943a2ad.png
Views: 1048
Size:  522.4 KB

    There are still some things to discuss about.

    Two ways: Discuss about this or let this TS5 Discussion closed forever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    I think we should stop ranting and wait for gamescom 2019. If they don't release any information regarding their status by that date you can seriously hope they don't have any strong points to challenge discord.

    We stayed patient for 8 months we can wait for a while more and see what they've got to say.
    They'll challenge discord out of the line if this product is finished or at least in the closed beta! I'm telling ya, teamspeak 5 is going to be more than discord... I know, they've missed their "deathline" now, it's almost 8 months ago but it was just a mistake.
    They won't give any release dates anymore until they're a 100 precent sure if the new planed release date is stable and executable.

    ... stay patient, it's coming soon.
    Last edited by MCG; July 29th, 2019 at 05:20 PM. Reason: typooo

  13. #58
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    179
    It’s so easy to say TeamSpeak will be more than Discord without any proof, I mean them hiding it this long could be seen as proof that they have something they don’t want discord to see but if they release it and it’s only on par with discord then consider this famous VOIP forever #2 and unwanted in gamers eyes.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    18,143
    The thread is open again and these are the old/new changes.

    • Answered questions will be added to post #1. So anyone can search there or can be guided to that post.
    • Feel free to ask discuss about TS5 but please behave.
    • We try to answer as much as we can but please don't take it personally when topic is something we can not announce/answer yet.
    • We will go on deleting posts that doesn't match the topic and recreation of posts or threads may result in a timeout.
    • No rumors: Something that wasn't posted from one of our official accounts will be deleted from this forum.
      These are rumors and nothing else.


    ------- So back to topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by jehova View Post
    And will you update the Mobile App till then as well?
    There won't be a mobile TS5 client when Beta begins.

    Quote Originally Posted by jehova View Post
    Will Teamspeak 5 have an notify system?
    Yes there will be notifications for some events and we will use the notification system from the operation system.

    Quote Originally Posted by jehova View Post
    How do we look on the web client?
    There is none yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    Is it official tho that TeamSpeak is doing away with the numbers (TS5/TS3) and just becoming TeamSpeak? (Which imo is a smart idea).
    Yes it will be TeamSpeak Client and Server.
    Last edited by dante696; August 2nd, 2019 at 10:03 AM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

    TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

  15. #60
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    The thread is open again and these are the old/new changes.

    • Answered questions will be added to post #1. So anyone can search there or can be guided to that post.
    • Feel free to ask discuss about TS5 but please behave.
    • We try to answer as much as we can but please don't take it personally when topic is something we can not announce/answer yet.
    • We will go on deleting posts that doesn't match the topic and recreation of posts or threads may result in a timeout.
    • No rumors: Something that wasn't posted from one of our official accounts will be deleted from this forum.
      These are rumors and nothing else.


    ------- So back to topic.


    There won't be a mobile TS5 client when Beta begins.


    Yes there will be notifications for some events and we will use the notification system from the operation system.


    There is none yet.


    Yes it will be TeamSpeak Client and Server.

    Will TeamSpeak 3 retain it's name or be called something else?

    Will TeamSpeak 3 still be promoted for download on your site or will it be a little out of sight?
    Last edited by dante696; August 2nd, 2019 at 10:02 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3.1.1 Beta Discussion
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 10th, 2017, 05:02 PM
  2. [Already possible] PTT switch to Continues Hotkey
    By meadows in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 6th, 2015, 11:07 AM
  3. Windows 8.1, the bugginess continues.
    By paladine321 in forum Windows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 15th, 2013, 04:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •