Forum

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    It's possible that you can activate this in the settings (enabled or disabled)
    Always... You can have a "notify system" in your teamspeak 3 client with a special add-on

Teamspeak 3 permission system is very good but can be better, If you take for example forum website, you can choose whatever every single group can do and how their power change between each subforum. This is very usefull and could be usefull in teamspeak 5 too. Will teamspeak 5 improve in any way the permission system?

Quote Originally Posted by jehova View Post
    @ScP and @Dante

How do we look on the web client?

After the TS5 Gamescon reveal will the closed beta start immediatly?

Will the 100 winner get the beta right after the gamescon?
    ... just anwsering quick: I can imagine that they'll leak the first pictures and maybe videos or just a little presentation, live at stage. But I don't think that is would be full "beta-ready"... even if it's a closed beta, we may need to give it more time.

The 100 winners will get their keys if TS5 is completely ready for the first released closed beta stage.

I don't think that someone here can actually give you a definite anwser about that, things might will chance beta wise in the coming weeks or months.
    Last edited by MCG; July 27th, 2019 at 06:39 AM. Reason: typo

It's great to be reading this. The team might have stumbled in Q4 2018 but there are MANY of us still excited for Teamspeak 5/Teamspeak and the future of a program I've personally been using since the earliest of my time gaming. I'm well 15+ years in this and I'm excited for the next 15 and beyond! It used to be a social norm for Teamspeak to be your preferred VoIP, even during the great war between Ventrilo & Teamspeak we all knew who would win...

Discord is good for Discord. But there is a special something that Teamspeak Systems has that nobody else seems can replace. TAKE YOUR TIME! Bring this shit to the modern era and into the future! My nephews will know the glory of Teamspeak (insert number here)

I will close it till monday
    I guess he will open it again, be patient.

Problem is MCG what is there really to discuss about TS5 if they won’t give us any new Info, any screens, Microsite, etc we get nothing and simply have to wait until gamescom... there really is no need for a topic...

Things in the client will get changed alpha/beta wise. The alpha means, they're adding and also removing features... so that's a bit complicated with publicating pictures/videos.

As example: there's a feature in the screen which was made and published in the alpha version but will get removed in the first closed beta stage... so teamspeak is NOT trying to make some empty hopes for beta features.

Possible:
    They'll publish screens if the most of all the things/features are defined

But you don't have to wait so long anymore... we're getting closer, every day.

Teamspeak knows what they're doing theirselves for the community... trust me.

You can discuss about the futured features, plans, style or something else... Just something, you dont need any pictures... the picture on twitter is more than enough... I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by MCG View Post
    Things in the client will get changed alpha/beta wise. The alpha means, they're adding and also removing features... so that's a bit complicated with publicating pictures/videos.

As example: there's a feature in the screen which was made and published in the alpha version but will get removed in the first closed beta stage... so teamspeak is NOT trying to make some empty hopes for beta features.

Possible:
    They'll publish screens if the most of all the things/features are defined

But you don't have to wait so long anymore... we're getting closer, every day.

Teamspeak knows what they're doing theirselves for the community... trust me.
    In the pic from TS5 that got released from Teamspeak the only thing you can see is an global group chat. So if i'm reading your answer correctly is that this feature got removed! What is in the eyes of most gamers the feature that everybody wants to compete with Discord.

Quote Originally Posted by MCG View Post
    You can discuss about the futured features, plans, style or something else... Just something, you dont need any pictures... the picture on twitter is more than enough... I promise.
    We would like to discuss about that. BUT we can't since we don't know anything. That is the problem Teamspeak closes their eyes about. They say you can discuss about TS5 but give us nothing to discuss about. I mean serious?! And on top of it the sounds gets more toxic against TS they start to delete stuff.
    Come on you can't handle it like that.

They should know that after 45 000 registered for the Beta lottery.

I think we should stop ranting and wait for gamescom 2019. If they don't release any information regarding their status by that date you can seriously hope they don't have any strong points to challenge discord.

We stayed patient for 8 months we can wait for a while more and see what they've got to say.

i didn't said it got removed but alpha is something like a non-defined version: they'll add big features and remove some small features or they may will change them. But I can't say if there's got something removed on the first picture.

Also... I'm more talking about this picture, not the puzzle:

Name:  985c6656478b9563d837777571826d9b1943a2ad.png
Views: 1048
Size:  522.4 KB

There are still some things to discuss about.

Two ways: Discuss about this or let this TS5 Discussion closed forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    I think we should stop ranting and wait for gamescom 2019. If they don't release any information regarding their status by that date you can seriously hope they don't have any strong points to challenge discord.

We stayed patient for 8 months we can wait for a while more and see what they've got to say.
    They'll challenge discord out of the line if this product is finished or at least in the closed beta! I'm telling ya, teamspeak 5 is going to be more than discord... I know, they've missed their "deathline" now, it's almost 8 months ago but it was just a mistake.
    They won't give any release dates anymore until they're a 100 precent sure if the new planed release date is stable and executable.

... stay patient, it's coming soon.
    Last edited by MCG; July 29th, 2019 at 05:20 PM. Reason: typooo

It’s so easy to say TeamSpeak will be more than Discord without any proof, I mean them hiding it this long could be seen as proof that they have something they don’t want discord to see but if they release it and it’s only on par with discord then consider this famous VOIP forever #2 and unwanted in gamers eyes.

The thread is open again and these are the old/new changes.

• Answered questions will be added to post #1. So anyone can search there or can be guided to that post.
    • Feel free to ask discuss about TS5 but please behave.
    • We try to answer as much as we can but please don't take it personally when topic is something we can not announce/answer yet.
    • We will go on deleting posts that doesn't match the topic and recreation of posts or threads may result in a timeout.
    • No rumors: Something that wasn't posted from one of our official accounts will be deleted from this forum.
      These are rumors and nothing else.

------- So back to topic.

And will you update the Mobile App till then as well?
    There won't be a mobile TS5 client when Beta begins.

Will Teamspeak 5 have an notify system?
    Yes there will be notifications for some events and we will use the notification system from the operation system.

How do we look on the web client?
    There is none yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    Is it official tho that TeamSpeak is doing away with the numbers (TS5/TS3) and just becoming TeamSpeak? (Which imo is a smart idea).
    Yes it will be TeamSpeak Client and Server.
    Last edited by dante696; August 2nd, 2019 at 10:03 AM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    The thread is open again and these are the old/new changes.

• Answered questions will be added to post #1. So anyone can search there or can be guided to that post.
    • Feel free to ask discuss about TS5 but please behave.
    • We try to answer as much as we can but please don't take it personally when topic is something we can not announce/answer yet.
    • We will go on deleting posts that doesn't match the topic and recreation of posts or threads may result in a timeout.
    • No rumors: Something that wasn't posted from one of our official accounts will be deleted from this forum.
      These are rumors and nothing else.

------- So back to topic.

There won't be a mobile TS5 client when Beta begins.

Yes there will be notifications for some events and we will use the notification system from the operation system.

There is none yet.

Yes it will be TeamSpeak Client and Server.

Will TeamSpeak 3 retain it's name or be called something else?

Will TeamSpeak 3 still be promoted for download on your site or will it be a little out of sight?
    Last edited by dante696; August 2nd, 2019 at 10:02 AM.

Thread Information