Forum

Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    BTW Can anyone tell me, are Group icons still limited to the 16x16? If they are limited, THEY SHOULDN'T BE, we should be allowed to upload say a 32x32,
    For a while now you have been able to upload SVG files (which have no real size limit as far as pixels go) iirc which are vector images.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick1164 View Post
    Thoughts overall so far though?
    That's not me using the Beta that's from the Video I posted above of the beta being used by the German. Tho I should be in the list of those who applied first when they first put out that application so if they do I'll Livestream it.

Seeing everything, visually it's good, the biggest feature I was hoping for is not there, their trailer was nice but it was so very fast at times you can barely read it to get a grasp of what was announced. Do I think this is enough to bring back people from Discord? I think some might, but I haven't seen anything ground breaking, maybe when they release the Teamspeak 5 server we'll see some great things but if we waited this long just for the client, I don't want to imagine how long we'll be waiting for the TS5 server...

Overall, a good upgrade - 7.1/10 but with all the waiting and secret info holding I don't think it was worth them ignoring us like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    That's not me using the Beta that's from the Video I posted above of the beta being used by the German. Tho I should be in the list of those who applied first when they first put out that application so if they do I'll Livestream it.

Seeing everything, visually it's good, the biggest feature I was hoping for is not there, their trailer was nice but it was so very fast at times you can barely read it to get a grasp of what was announced. Do I think this is enough to bring back people from Discord? I think some might, but I haven't seen anything ground breaking, maybe when they release the Teamspeak 5 server we'll see some great things but if we waited this long just for the client, I don't want to imagine how long we'll be waiting for the TS5 server...

Overall, a good upgrade - 7.1/10 but with all the waiting and secret info holding I don't think it was worth them ignoring us like that.
    word by word true.

The design looks great, they tried their best not to show themselves like a copy cat teamscord system. (good job at that)

But you missed out the important features which constitute the chat system really.

Additional suggestions:
    1) Hovercard: Add a hovercard on each user (maybe add a small hovercard button on the right side) to display all the information about the user.
    2) Can we link our steam accounts with it? If we can then I'd suggest the hovercard can have some some steam info. displayed in it as well.
    3) Channel Colors: Channel icons should have more flexibility and should have permissions to be modified on the basis of color or icon styles. (somewhat similar to ts3 icon styles.)
    4) On the right side (the info grid) can have a widget or something to display the steam connection info. bar if possible.
    5) Add a new feature that allows only specific server groups to enter in a specific channel.
    6) Urgent critical: Before this comes out of closed beta it should have the following:
    i) A global chat system with attachment feature to a self hosted teamspeak server.
    ii) A webclient so people can easily operate.
    iii) A fully functional android client (free or not doesn't matter but shouldn't be overpriced, only nominal charges.)
    iv) Linked with steam, Linked with twitch/youtube to showcase the streaming on servers if possible.

Question: TS5 Pvt. message to TS3: Is it possible to send a pvt. message from ts5 to ts3 client and vice a versa? If not then I think it should be added if teamspeak is looking for a solution to keep both the applications afloat for a long term basis.

Another Question: This is about sending the beta codes. Is this process manual or you are making it automatic? If the process is manual then sadly it will just make the reach of this beta limited to a very limited no. of individuals, its not random, its depending on the staff member who is doing it.

Another Suggestion: You should create an entirely new topic somewhere on this forum where all these suggestion lists can go so the discussion and suggestions should not work sideways.
    Last edited by Bituspy; October 15th, 2019 at 09:54 AM.

I just realized i never got any confirmation for the beta registration?!

Did you guy get an email or something, when you registered?

Quote Originally Posted by Old-Knitterhemd View Post
    I just realized i never got any confirmation for the beta registration?!

Did you guy get an email or something, when you registered?
    I never received an e-mail saying that I am registered. That feature was only supposed to take the input nothing else mate.

There was an E-Mail confirmation during the competition registration as far as I remember but I could never win in that so yeah :P

Okay, I just had a bad feeling because I could not find anything in my mails, but im pretty sure that I clicked more than once on the beta registration...

Hope dies last...

There was no confirmation Mail for beta registration.

Wave 1 is the first 100 beta competetion winner 2019 march.. It's ok.
    I think wave 2 will be those ppl who got competetion winner badge (I hope at least).
    Very funny, they said logn time supporters got first.. but we have a very big communiti (gamerepublic) we are 2nd on the GLOBAL toplist..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top2.png 
Views:	450 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	18428
    And we send many bugreport..etc..
    And we dont get beta key ..
    Very disappointing :'(
    And i got competetion winer badge too so i hope we get the beta key in next wave..

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan92 View Post
    I think wave 2 will be those ppl who got competetion winner badge (I hope at least).
    Very funny, they said logn time supporters got first.. but we have a very big communiti (gamerepublic) we are 2nd on the GLOBAL toplist..

And i got competetion winer badge too so i hope we get the beta key in next wave..
    They wont ever pick based on who can help more, it just doesn't happen ever.

I signed up very early on, I don't expect an invite for a long time because that's just how it goes.

if someone has a key too much thought of me!

I think we should improve the aesthetics where to change the location

Name:	Capture9.PNG 
Views:	439 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	18433

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan92 View Post

That's not an official toplist. Just countercheck it with ts3index.com as an example. There are tons of server with more users than yours but as others said, TeamSpeak never privileged long time supporters or big communities and I doubt they'll change that.
    I have submitted to the TS5 program as soon as it launched because I got notified by my crawler. However, it's almost pure randomness who's going be eligible for the beta program, you just have to wait
    Another problem that I was informed about are catchall adresses. There were several people using multi/catchall-adresses and submitted with like 20-30 different mail adresses to up their chances of that "semi-random" selection process. I got confirmation that it worked for at least one of them. That's kinda unfair for the others, but that's just how it is.

Best regards

Anyone get any keys today? Curious if regular beta sign ups are getting invited from today or not.

nope, still nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick1164 View Post
    Anyone get any keys today? Curious if regular beta sign ups are getting invited from today or not.
    Wait 'till tomorrow

Thread Information