Forum

Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan92 View Post
    thx ^^
    and there is an another question
    in ts5 name change
    this change my myteamspeak name or just the nick in the client?
    requires my password for this so im curious.
    and if its my myts nick the safe to change? on website i dont see change options.
    as far as i know, it changes your myTeamSpeak Username.

somebody tested it?
    i want to change but i dont dare.
    it safe ? how many times you can change it?
    it works well?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightslide View Post
    Hey, i just wanna ask if everyone who signed up for the Temspeak 5 beta will get a key or just random people?
    They choose randomly but over time everyone who registered will get a key

Attachment 18499

I've been waiting for the key from the first week they announced the registration possibility... It's been so long, I wonder if they cherry pick very active users who spend more than 8h per day on TS.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondekka View Post
    I've been waiting for the key from the first week they announced the registration possibility... It's been so long, I wonder if they cherry pick very active users who spend more than 8h per day on TS.
    I'm on TS for hours every day, registered 5min after the beta registration opened and have not received my key yet. Camping on their social media to get one, but no chance. The keys posted there are snagged up by bots within seconds. You can already get the accounts those keys get registered on at ebay for nearly 100€.

It's ridiculous. I just hope I didn't lose the key in my Spam folder which gets regularly cleared automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondekka View Post
    Yeah I registered day of beta reg opened and still never got a key, luckily few ppl in our community did and gave me one. Think we still have one extra since someone wasn’t able to login to their myteamspeak account and register the key

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    Yeah I registered day of beta reg opened and still never got a key, luckily few ppl in our community did and gave me one. Think we still have one extra since someone wasn’t able to login to their myteamspeak account and register the key
    If you are willing to give that away, I'd really appreciate it for a chance to test the new client Just shoot me a pm if possible!

Quote Originally Posted by enderep12 View Post
    If you are willing to give that away, I'd really appreciate it for a chance to test the new client Just shoot me a pm if possible!
    To be honest you aren’t missing out much, there’s more excitement about getting it then there is about having it like a package from amazon. The only good thing sbout it visually is being able to chat with ppl via channel or pm it’s 1000x nicer but thats it, I’m having to used TS3 just to edit channel icons because they disabled it for some reason. The real bread and butter will be when they release the TS5 server

Everyone that hears me on TS5 have told me I sound so quiet and have to turn me up, was never like that on TS3 and I’ve already played around with the limited TS5 settings.

To be honest you aren’t missing out much, there’s more excitement about getting it then there is about having it like a package from amazon. Everyone that hears me on TS5 have told me I sound so quiet and have to turn me up, was never like that on TS3 and I’ve already played around with the limited TS5 settings.
    It's quieter but clearer imo, people just need to turn your volume up it's not hard.

To be honest you aren’t missing out much, there’s more excitement about getting it then there is about having it like a package from amazon. The only good thing sbout it visually is being able to chat with ppl via channel or pm it’s 1000x nicer but thats it, I’m having to used TS3 just to edit channel icons because they disabled it for some reason. The real bread and butter will be when they release the TS5 server

Everyone that hears me on TS5 have told me I sound so quiet and have to turn me up, was never like that on TS3 and I’ve already played around with the limited TS5 settings.
    They said there isn't going to be a TS5 server from what I recall.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSwipe View Post
    That's correct, this will just be using the TS3 server and it sounds like they'll add features to it to work with TS5.

Ok, thanks for your answer

Well, it was worth a shot since you specifically mentioned that you have a spare key, so I figured you might be willing to give it away.

I'm still gonna be hyped for the new TS. I've been using Teamspeak since the early 2000s (I'd say 2002, this forum acc was created in 2003), so finally getting a new version after TS3 is the same "big deal" for me as it was when the jump from TS2 to TS3 happened back then.

Hey guys, posted in the past but just wondering, will the public server list still be a feature on TS5?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSwipe View Post
    That’s very disappointing then as the features for TS5 beta currently are insanely lacking, the bugs I see for chats are high I still don’t understand how it took this long and this is the progress we got.

Thread Information