Forum

Page 42 of 57 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 851
  1. #616
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by boehseronkel View Post
    I haven`t gotten a mail with a beta code yet, even tought i registered on day 1 of the beta announcement on the page. So i guess they sending out the beta keys in a random order.

    Luckily a key was given to me by another Teamspeak user.

    I am wondering why there are no Beta updates for over a week now. Before there was an update literally every day.
    Hello, we are currently in beta, the problem during a beta is that may have malfunctions, they must now correct them.

    They are currently at the alpha 10 they will have to publish an update soon.

    Personally I prefer to have a stable beta than an unstable Alpha 10.

    PS: regarding the sale of code I confirm there is no sale I received my code legally and by email.

    cordially

  2. #617
    Join Date
    October 2019
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    No we don't. Nobody from our Team would do this.
    Of course you would say this, but this person himself said he's part of the team, and I know people who bought keys from him. He is not just selling the keys, people are getting emails with keys from official teamspeak address.

  3. #618
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    18,409
    Sure i can say this because what i say is no lie.
    A person saying that he is part of the Team does not proof anything. The sender of a mail can be faked.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

    TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

  4. #619
    Join Date
    October 2019
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Sure i can say this because what i say is no lie.
    A person saying that he is part of the Team does not proof anything. The sender of a mail can be faked.
    I'm just saying you should take a look into this. No harm intended. This is a screenshot of e-mail received after buying those codes (those were legitimate and working).

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ts5lol.png 
Views:	295 
Size:	170.4 KB 
ID:	18522

  5. #620
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    147
    Hi,

    Hello, this does not prove anything, instead send the evidence to the company with an invoice and the bank statement to denounce the employee.

    cordially

  6. #621
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    37
    The randomness is still a shame.

    Even being a (very) early adopter is no guarantee to get into the testing so far.

    There seems to be no difference between being really interested for
    the product and people just randomly signed up for the BETA test.

    Overall that's a bit sad.

  7. #622
    Join Date
    October 2019
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon34 View Post
    Hi,

    Hello, this does not prove anything, instead send the evidence to the company with an invoice and the bank statement to denounce the employee.

    cordially
    I didn't post it there to denounce someone. I did it so the community would know about this proceder. Read my post again carefully, it's not a blank statement since I know at least 3 people who benefited from that. By the way, I did send it to TeamSpeak loooong time ago, no response whatsoever. Is it better not to talk about those things? Especially now when people actually care about communication with community. You are free to believe whatever or whoever you want, I created this forum account today just to post this so I guess I'm not very reliable source of information. I too want this not to be true since I use TeamSpeak for about 12 years and that would just make me look stupid.

  8. #623
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by .Fake. View Post
    The randomness is still a shame.

    Even being a (very) early adopter is no guarantee to get into the testing so far.

    There seems to be no difference between being really interested for
    the product and people just randomly signed up for the BETA test.

    Overall that's a bit sad.
    Hi,
    Please select people interested in TS5 more than 30,000 people are registered. I wish you good luck.
    As a reminder, emails are sent randomly.
    The team stated that the accounts created during the registration of the beta had not been taken into account.

  9. #624
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicher View Post
    I'm just saying you should take a look into this. No harm intended. This is a screenshot of e-mail received after buying those codes (those were legitimate and working).

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ts5lol.png 
Views:	295 
Size:	170.4 KB 
ID:	18522

    Yeah that's not true at all, this is just the normal beta invite email.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TS-Beta.png 
Views:	176 
Size:	166.0 KB 
ID:	18523

    The official sender of legit invites is [email protected], nothing else. They're just pretending if you're buying from people.

  10. #625
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    208
    Any reason why Beta updates have been slow released?

  11. #626
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    5
    Hey, I got my invite today and wanted to share some first impressions and ask some questions.


    Feedback / Opinion

    • Placing the settings button into the search bar seems a bit strange - for me and my friends this implied that this button would offer settings for the search, not for the app itself. Placing the button at the top besides the notifications bell would seem like a more logical spot for something with a global app scope
    • I really like the new design, especially the new channel tree (channel icons)
    • However, "non-compact" view feels strange, because of icons being placed below users. I would prefer it if the icons would stay on the right (like in compact view) and the nickname was vertically centered. The current style seems especially odd if users don't have any icons
    • I love the simplified list of server events, as it's way easier to see what happened (especially with the "channel group assigned" messages being gone... love it). But, it would be nice if you add it as an actual tab (like the chat) and not only as a popup. Sadly, some people love to spam switch channels, and having to server tab open to see this is really helpful. (Alternatively, please give server owners the option to configure which action gives what amount of points)
    • If you send a Youtube video in channel chat, play it, then select another channel or a user, and then select your current channel again, the video will auto-play (all videos that have been played before will do so), instead of showing the play/open in browser buttons.


    Questions

    • Are some BB-Codes no longer supported? Because [b] and [left] are currently not rendered (even tough [right] works)
    • Is there no more server chat? How will "gm" messages be delivered to users?
    • Will complaints be added later (like the ban list, I guess)? Just wondering, as even related settings are currently missing from the server configuration

  12. #627
    Join Date
    October 2015
    Posts
    17
    Is connection info not going to be implemented?
    (packet loss, ping etc)?

  13. #628
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by iStinger View Post
    Is connection info not going to be implemented?
    (packet loss, ping etc)?
    Its not implemented yet meaning it will come in the future.

  14. #629
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggerd View Post
    Hey, I got my invite today and wanted to share some first impressions and ask some questions.


    Feedback / Opinion

    • Placing the settings button into the search bar seems a bit strange - for me and my friends this implied that this button would offer settings for the search, not for the app itself. Placing the button at the top besides the notifications bell would seem like a more logical spot for something with a global app scope
    • I really like the new design, especially the new channel tree (channel icons)
    • However, "non-compact" view feels strange, because of icons being placed below users. I would prefer it if the icons would stay on the right (like in compact view) and the nickname was vertically centered. The current style seems especially odd if users don't have any icons
    • I love the simplified list of server events, as it's way easier to see what happened (especially with the "channel group assigned" messages being gone... love it). But, it would be nice if you add it as an actual tab (like the chat) and not only as a popup. Sadly, some people love to spam switch channels, and having to server tab open to see this is really helpful. (Alternatively, please give server owners the option to configure which action gives what amount of points)
    • If you send a Youtube video in channel chat, play it, then select another channel or a user, and then select your current channel again, the video will auto-play (all videos that have been played before will do so), instead of showing the play/open in browser buttons.


    Questions

    • Are some BB-Codes no longer supported? Because [b] and [left] are currently not rendered (even tough [right] works)
    • Is there no more server chat? How will "gm" messages be delivered to users?
    • Will complaints be added later (like the ban list, I guess)? Just wondering, as even related settings are currently missing from the server configuration


    i think for this the better place is here
    https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/...ection-thread)

  15. #630
    Join Date
    June 2019
    Posts
    4
    I don't believe this shit anymore.

    I registered with my 3 different emails, the FIRST DAY. Still don't have any key.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 3 guests)

  1. boehseronkel

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3.1.1 Beta Discussion
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 10th, 2017, 06:02 PM
  2. [Already possible] PTT switch to Continues Hotkey
    By meadows in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 6th, 2015, 12:07 PM
  3. Windows 8.1, the bugginess continues.
    By paladine321 in forum Windows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 15th, 2013, 05:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •