Forum

Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by maggy View Post
    Another long time user, early applicant with no invite.
    That makes most of us, including me!

Quote Originally Posted by maggy View Post
    Another long time user, early applicant with no invite.
    Same here

If I'm not mistaken it actually doesn't matter when you signed up, as far as I know beta invites are sent at random, unless they officially said otherwise, then I missed it

The communication is so freakin bad.

Quote Originally Posted by mindo View Post
    feel free to quit this thread then.
    Not everyone was lucky in the lottery and communication/keys are rare these days.
    How do I get a TS5 key is in fact one of THE current issues with teamspeak right now (atleast for the people that donīt own one) and is one that should be discussed...
    I wouldn't agree it's one of the current issues, It's a random invite system which happens a lot. Just because you didn't get a key doesn't mean you're missing out, TS5 is very bare at the moment so it's worth just being patient and waiting.

Spamming this thread crying isn't going to make them want to give you a key any faster.

If you signed up to the beta multiple times, I wouldn't expect you to get an invite any time soon.

feel free to quit this thread then.
    Not everyone was lucky in the lottery and communication/keys are rare these days.
    How do I get a TS5 key is in fact one of THE current issues with teamspeak right now (atleast for the people that donīt own a key) and is a topic that should be discussed...
    I'm not really sure about that

The TS5 Beta keys will get send out to everyone who just registed up for the beta - so it's pretty simple: if you're lucky, then you'll receive your key.

Otherweise - you can find a nice person who can give you the key but that's just another point and there's no discussion needed.

So just in general, there's no discussion necessary to talk about "How can I get a key" or "Is there someone who can give me a key?".
    Reminder: you can't get your keys faster, by doing a discussion about that. That's not the way how "luck" works.
    Last edited by MCG; November 1st, 2019 at 07:49 PM. Reason: +++

I asked a person who stated he recieved 10 keys instead of 3 if he has a spare one. I donīt know how this is "crying" to you. What are you trying to provoke here with your choice of words keyboard warrior?

I mean you can call me whatever you want, not gonna phase me at all. I'm saying most of you keep posting complaining about keys and how you haven't gotten one yet. Yes, that sucks and you may be dedicated TS users. But it's random and posting here every day pleading with people for a key isn't going to get you one any faster.

well thats just like your opinion man.
    In the last months/years TS has proven to be a bad company when it comes to delivering content in a timely manner, marketing strategy, communication, ease of user experience...
    Itīs not THE thing why they are bad - but their beta key release strategy is to a certain extend one of many symbols of their failures.
    Have to agree, the state of the beta for myself is that I’ve gone back to using TeamSpeak 3, I can’t even log in to our server anymore using TS5, they took out many features like seeing country flags, server banner, uploading icon for your channel, things I enjoyed in TS3 and they gave us such a nice chat system and things look visually nice but it’s gone back a step, it’s probably why their not sending out keys or doing it very slowly cause honestly they should of waited longer but NOT kept us in the dark about everything.

If they don’t have a plan for a TS5 server, then holy crap we’ll be in beta for years or waiting for the “Good” features to come in a very long time.

For people crying about not having a key, I’m telling you right now you are excited to try it out but once you do you’ll get over the hype real fast once you start seeing the missing features and bugs just wait in time for your key hopefully they’ll patch it better by then. Every time I open TS5 and check for updates i see nothing, maybe mines broken (I’ve already uninstalled and reinstalled hoping for it to fix) but nope, I have no idea why, so now I’m using TS3 and just happy to see where people are from again (you can see where they are from on TS5 but you have to click on them to see their info and it doesn’t even show a flag example for Canada it just says CA and for a UK person says GB, they took this long and that’s the state they got to that they can’t even display a flag or add that option back? Yikers...

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    they took out many features like seeing country flags, server banner, uploading icon for your channel, things I enjoyed in TS3 and they gave us such a nice chat system and things look visually nice but it’s gone back a step
    The server banner is still shown! Itīs just not displayed when you donīt have the server info selected because for channels there are channel banners. I agree, an option to always show the server banner is for sure something a lot of people would appreciate as well as country flags instead of country codes, but keep in mind that the client is in early closed beta now.

If they don’t have a plan for a TS5 server, then holy crap we’ll be in beta for years or waiting for the “Good” features to come in a very long time.
    If you look at the changelog of the server you will see that they started adding features for TS5 way back at the beginning of this year and added more over time (server from 3 days ago has new stuff also). If I remember correctly they already stated there will be no TS5 server, only the current server which will have all extras added that only work with the new client.

When was the last TS5 patch then because mine is completely fudged up, bugs like you chat with someone, they log off then log on if you have that chat box still open you can no longer type in it, and the left side shows black circle as if their offline but they are online so you have to reopen a new chatbox thus losing your previous conversation with them.

When was the last TS5 patch then because mine is completely fudged up, bugs like you chat with someone, they log off then log on if you have that chat box still open you can no longer type in it, and the left side shows black circle as if their offline but they are online so you have to reopen a new chatbox thus losing your previous conversation with them.
    Hi 21/10/2019

something needs to come soon, every month I debate about renewing my VPS due to lack of interest in TeamSpeak anymore...
    I've had my server running from 2nd June 2014 and I think from January I might close it. I don't want to.. but it's just sometimes you have to let go.

it's a real shame because I bloody hate discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn View Post
    something needs to come soon, every month I debate about renewing my VPS due to lack of interest in TeamSpeak anymore...
    I've had my server running from 2nd June 2014 and I think from January I might close it. I don't want to.. but it's just sometimes you have to let go.

it's a real shame because I bloody hate discord.
    So you're not a dedicated TS user. I have been holding the TS server since 2010 and refuse to collect it in any case. And I'm not going to use this squalor in the form of Discord at all. And I can tell you one thing you are an ordinary whiner.

New England USA / Marnbach, Weilheim i.OB, Germany
    How is there going to be even better audio?

Quote Originally Posted by Shystriknsk View Post
    I have been holding the TS server since 2010 and refuse to collect it in any case. And I'm not going to use this squalor in the form of Discord at all.
    Well... same here.

I'm running several public TeamSpeak3 servers since it's existence.
    With regard to the (old) NP(L)icenses there's no reason to shut the servers down.

TeamSpeak3 is basically perfect, tbh.
    I guess it's not the nicest, modern design it could be but overall the quality is amazing.
    Voice quality (even on large servers), security, low-needed-system-ressources, permission system and so on is better than any other app.

Now since I am using the TeamSpeak5 beta client I have to say, I like the v3 client even more.

It will take a long time until v5 will be on the same level as v3 and is ready to be published.

Thread Information