Forum

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950
Results 736 to 750 of 750
  1. #736
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by MCG View Post
    Also, beta.15 just arrived!

    Attachment 18601

    These new channel banners' are quite awesome!

    Attachment 18602
    how can i set channel banner? and wich is the perfect size?

    Quote Originally Posted by MCG View Post
    here's also beta.16 - some fixes...

    Attachment 18603
    lol, i update the client yesterday night, there is just update 15 to me :O
    they release after the update 16? :O
    Last edited by dante696; Yesterday at 01:15 PM. Reason: merged 2 posts

  2. #737
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan92 View Post
    lol, i update the client yesterday night, there is just update 15 to me :O
    they release after the update 16? :O
    Yeah, 16 wasn't long after.

  3. #738
    Join Date
    November 2019
    Posts
    2
    Haven't searched through these posts but quick question:
    - is there anywhere we can download a manual orso?

    I'm lost in how to configure membership on server groups / channel groups. (the permissions option you had previously)
    And how can you create semi permanent sub channels?

    Like I said only quickly used TS5 for now but these seem easy options dropped somewhere.

  4. #739
    Join Date
    February 2019
    Posts
    7
    Hello today I got my email with the beta key. It was actually said that there are 3 beta keys. But I only got one!


    UPDATE:

    ok has done. I got the missing codes later
    Last edited by ckoneman04; Yesterday at 03:19 PM.

  5. #740
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    25
    Am i just blind or does the server chat doen't exsist in TS5 yet?

  6. #741
    Join Date
    April 2017
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan92 View Post
    how can i set channel banner? and wich is the perfect size?



    lol, i update the client yesterday night, there is just update 15 to me :O
    they release after the update 16? :O
    Either with a external pic link like „directupload“. Or uploading the banners to a ts channel and make a ts3 image link. The ones who need rights to see the channel banners need download rights in the channel and MB qouta needs to be -1

    Update 16 had a bug.

  7. #742
    Join Date
    April 2017
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Bl4ckp4nth3r View Post
    Haven't searched through these posts but quick question:
    - is there anywhere we can download a manual orso?

    I'm lost in how to configure membership on server groups / channel groups. (the permissions option you had previously)
    And how can you create semi permanent sub channels?

    Like I said only quickly used TS5 for now but these seem easy options dropped somewhere.
    Read the previous posts instead of asking stupid questions over and over again! The rights system will come in s complete new snd easy way but that needs time.

    Just stop beeing lazy and read the last few pages bro!

  8. #743
    Join Date
    April 2017
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebu1331 View Post
    Am i just blind or does the server chat doen't exsist in TS5 yet?
    It exists in a diffrent way. It shows right now only the logs of what happened on the server but you can‘t write in it. If that will change only Teamspeak knows.

  9. #744
    Join Date
    October 2019
    Posts
    1

    beta key

    how did you get it I only have 1!

    edit by mod
    We changed to send only one key but to more users. So the amount of keys stayed but more user wo registered got access.

    We will change the amount of keys back to 3.
    Last edited by dante696; Today at 10:20 AM.

  10. #745
    Join Date
    November 2019
    Posts
    1

    where server groups?

    how to edit server groups on teamspeak 5?

  11. #746
    Join Date
    November 2019
    Posts
    1

    Thanks so much for all the news...

    I'm so happy today.
    I've received my beta access ! AWESOME !!!

    This future version of Teamspeak is reassuring me.
    It's simple, despite the differences, but going to essential.
    I'll testing that respectfully, near every day. I'm sure now, it will be a big step forward, for interconnecting peoples and gamers, managing bookmarking, cross talking, etc. All in a single interface.
    We have just to bury our old habits, give us the chance to ourselves for changing the regard we have today on the voice usage.

    And restart on a new base !


    Thank you !

  12. #747
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by kenedo View Post
    I'm so happy today.
    I've received my beta access ! AWESOME !!!

    This future version of Teamspeak is reassuring me.
    It's simple, despite the differences, but going to essential.
    I'll testing that respectfully, near every day. I'm sure now, it will be a big step forward, for interconnecting peoples and gamers, managing bookmarking, cross talking, etc. All in a single interface.
    We have just to bury our old habits, give us the chance to ourselves for changing the regard we have today on the voice usage.

    And restart on a new base !


    Thank you !
    Finalli someone who appreciate it

  13. #748
    Join Date
    November 2019
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by mazeman View Post
    Read the previous posts instead of asking stupid questions over and over again! The rights system will come in s complete new snd easy way but that needs time.

    Just stop beeing lazy and read the last few pages bro!
    Wow friendly welcome, as you might have noticed my account was only created 2 days ago and I jumped into it and started asking questions because nothing is documented nor shortlinked nor a resume somewhere which you would think would be the normal case when something drops.

    SO thank you for your smartass answer. You could be directly coming from the Discord community...

  14. #749
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Bl4ckp4nth3r View Post
    Wow friendly welcome, as you might have noticed my account was only created 2 days ago and I jumped into it and started asking questions because nothing is documented nor shortlinked nor a resume somewhere which you would think would be the normal case when something drops.

    SO thank you for your smartass answer. You could be directly coming from the Discord community...
    nothing documented becouse its a beta software
    i think they create some document after they release the stable version
    until then there are community created tutorial videos or test videos on youtube

  15. #750
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Bl4ckp4nth3r View Post
    Wow friendly welcome, as you might have noticed my account was only created 2 days ago and I jumped into it and started asking questions because nothing is documented nor shortlinked nor a resume somewhere which you would think would be the normal case when something drops.

    SO thank you for your smartass answer. You could be directly coming from the Discord community...
    Ignore him mate, he's whined the entire time. Keep asking questions and keep discussion going, good to see the thread active with actual questions.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3.1.1 Beta Discussion
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 10th, 2017, 06:02 PM
  2. [Already possible] PTT switch to Continues Hotkey
    By meadows in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 6th, 2015, 12:07 PM
  3. Windows 8.1, the bugginess continues.
    By paladine321 in forum Windows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 15th, 2013, 05:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •