Forum

Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 839
  1. #196
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    208
    Okay let’s say wait until 2020 and have even more features, have now the best VoIP on the market, guess what it has no effect because people are comfortable where they are at, releasing it in just an avg day nobody will know just as many don’t even know there’s a TS5 coming. You’ll see what I mean the longer they wait for it to come out, you can have the perfect release but it can be too late in terms of bringing back the lost, which is ALOT.

  2. #197
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    134
    Well I hope they give some response before October. Their new alpha versions are releasing daily but looks like there is still work to be done and that has nothing to do with the load testing. The wait was due to load testing given by teamspeak people on gamescom but I think they are still working out and they are in no hurry to give out info. All you can do is wait. Rage won't fix this anymore.

  3. #198
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    Well I hope they give some response before October. Their new alpha versions are releasing daily but looks like there is still work to be done and that has nothing to do with the load testing. The wait was due to load testing given by teamspeak people on gamescom but I think they are still working out and they are in no hurry to give out info. All you can do is wait. Rage won't fix this anymore.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DDE63B77-9E33-4E75-96C1-9B8110E47F82.png 
Views:	766 
Size:	2.7 KB 
ID:	18330
    Well that was 22hours ago so maybe 350 will be the lucky one?

  4. #199
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DDE63B77-9E33-4E75-96C1-9B8110E47F82.png 
Views:	766 
Size:	2.7 KB 
ID:	18330
    Well that was 22hours ago so maybe 350 will be the lucky one?
    Yeah they don't work on Sundays you know. I don't think 350 will be the lucky one I think it will go at least 400 or 500 before they bring something for us lol.

    Now the interesting part is if they are willing to release it on any random specific date then they can release any moment. Soon and Very Soon means nothing but if they wanna release TS5 where they can be spotted or used massively alltogether then they will wait till the holidays (winter) maybe or some upcoming big event (I am not sure if there is any left after gamescom).

    What I honestly think is they should have released it during CS:GO Majors a few days ago there would be enough audience worldwide to witness the release on CS:GO Majors Finale.

  5. #200
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    Yeah they don't work on Sundays you know. I don't think 350 will be the lucky one I think it will go at least 400 or 500 before they bring something for us lol.

    Now the interesting part is if they are willing to release it on any random specific date then they can release any moment. Soon and Very Soon means nothing but if they wanna release TS5 where they can be spotted or used massively alltogether then they will wait till the holidays (winter) maybe or some upcoming big event (I am not sure if there is any left after gamescom).

    What I honestly think is they should have released it during CS:GO Majors a few days ago there would be enough audience worldwide to witness the release on CS:GO Majors Finale.
    Doesn’t Shroud still use TeamSpeak? Should pay the guy to show off the new TS5 that will spread the word.

  6. #201
    Join Date
    October 2016
    Posts
    130
    As long as new alpha version are popping out on literally a daily basis the beta should be far away.

    Every alpha version means fixed bugs, new features, new bugs, more fixing...

    when the alpha release schedule is getting slower, and they are sticking to a version for 2+ weeks, then the beta should be near.

  7. #202
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by boehseronkel View Post
    As long as new alpha version are popping out on literally a daily basis the beta should be far away.

    Every alpha version means fixed bugs, new features, new bugs, more fixing...

    when the alpha release schedule is getting slower, and they are sticking to a version for 2+ weeks, then the beta should be near.
    Since almost a week 2-3 alpha versions are coming out everyday. they were on like alpha 320 or something 10 days ago and now they are on alpha 349 right now.

    I also believe they released teamspeak 5 pics way back in feb this year and nothing was revealed since then. I strongly believe they were not happy with what they have done with the new interface and are likely to have changed the entire look by now.

    If this was not the case I think the microsite would surely be up by now revealing shitloads of features.

    Keeping things super secret for 7 months after revealing the first looks in February. I mean what is left to reveal if u revealed the looks. We all know the chat is improved UI looks colorful and sexier than ts3 you got a teamspeak sided dedicated chat system, you got friends steam, you might have a well developed steam integration, overlay (not sure), maybe a livestreaming way like discord, black and white themes for people who like to stay in white or black, some free voice channel system too maybe lol.

    If u have something more than this for the beta I will be impressed beyond my expectations. Also willing to see how ts3 and ts5 integrations will fit each other at the same time if one has features missing and the other one hasn't. Like how to access global chat and new contact/private message system if one system is on global and the other one is server sided. (Maybe the new Teamspeak 3.5.0 is the answer to all this)

    As one of the loyal fans of teamspeak we should request them to release some info (we don't care about the release date anymore we just want a microsite so we can see how it looks like or gain more information about something that has been delayed for almost 10 months now. Even a baby is born in 9 months can't delay further :P)
    Last edited by Bituspy; September 17th, 2019 at 09:29 AM.

  8. #203
    Join Date
    September 2019
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    57
    Hmm fact.
    Open beta of TeamSpeak 3 was released on December 9, 2009. Open beta was closed on August 10, 2011 and replaced with Teamspeak 3.0.0 Final, which is the first stable release of Teamspeak 3.
    Hmm what if 2019 december 9 is the mysterious date for open beta? :O

  9. #204
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan92 View Post
    Hmm fact.
    Open beta of TeamSpeak 3 was released on December 9, 2009. Open beta was closed on August 10, 2011 and replaced with Teamspeak 3.0.0 Final, which is the first stable release of Teamspeak 3.
    Hmm what if 2019 december 9 is the mysterious date for open beta? :O
    We already had this "fact" last year: December 9, 2018 - I wouldn't trust this date... let's say it way more like that: it's going to be released when TS5 is finished.

    so there's no official date.

  10. #205
    Join Date
    December 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by MCG View Post
    We already had this "fact" last year: December 9, 2018 - I wouldn't trust this date... let's say it way more like that: it's going to be released when TS5 is finished.

    so there's no official date.
    This year, however, it is exactly 10 years, so it is not so unlikely. I think anyway, until the public beta starts, it will probably still take some time anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    As one of the loyal fans of teamspeak we should request them to release some info (we don't care about the release date anymore we just want a microsite so we can see how it looks like or gain more information about something that has been delayed for almost 10 months now. Even a baby is born in 9 months can't delay further :P)

    Also, we shouldn't be asking all the time about features that TeamSpeak 5 will include, because I understand very well that developers want to keep them secret until the release. I think they will offer features that Discord just doesn't have yet, so it makes sense not to announce them before the release, because otherwise Discord might be faster and implement them first and then TeamSpeak will be accused again of imitating everything.

    However, my opinion is also that they can at least call small things that Discord already has. They are accused again for the moment of imitating everything, but then they can burst the bomb with the release.

    So don't put pressure on TeamSpeak. They'll tell us something when it's time for them. They may have made marketing mistakes, but I think they know what they're doing by now.

  11. #206
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    208
    I don’t think they do, they keep making the same mistakes lol at least give us another new screenshot if today really is 10years.

  12. #207
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    208
    Finally a little more hope

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D2C79232-68C0-47BF-A37F-30F9984214E1.jpeg 
Views:	317 
Size:	398.9 KB 
ID:	18337
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  13. #208
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by MoroseCorpse View Post
    This year, however, it is exactly 10 years, so it is not so unlikely. I think anyway, until the public beta starts, it will probably still take some time anyway.




    Also, we shouldn't be asking all the time about features that TeamSpeak 5 will include, because I understand very well that developers want to keep them secret until the release. I think they will offer features that Discord just doesn't have yet, so it makes sense not to announce them before the release, because otherwise Discord might be faster and implement them first and then TeamSpeak will be accused again of imitating everything.

    However, my opinion is also that they can at least call small things that Discord already has. They are accused again for the moment of imitating everything, but then they can burst the bomb with the release.

    So don't put pressure on TeamSpeak. They'll tell us something when it's time for them. They may have made marketing mistakes, but I think they know what they're doing by now.
    Nah mate you should have seen the BIG rant thread. If you read that thread u can see what pressure really looks like. We stopped accusing them for time.

    Somewhere in this thread ScP mentioned Teamspeak 5 is around 90% ready before he went silent like 1.5-2 months ago.

    He also says his defintion of soon doesn't mean going to 2020 but now we are not really too far from 2020. Look we are starting Q4 2019 now. Last year it was announced ts5 will popout in Q4 2019.

    Now kosta says its actually soon. I am pretty sure word (soon) should be removed and we start talking in days/weeks/months/years it would make the system a little bit transparent after how people are desperate (including me :P)

    Personally I am happy with the microsite full of screenshots and information on how the new ts5 will operate and the new opportunities it will bring for my community.

    We will be forever grateful for saving us in this time

  14. #209
    Join Date
    December 2015
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    Last year it was announced ts5 will popout in Q4 2019.
    When was that said? Some source?
    Because otherwise I don't know why we had all this discussion this year, when it was said it will come out at that time....

  15. #210
    Join Date
    October 2016
    Posts
    130
    I don`t need a microsite. I don`t want a microsite. This would have been great last year, with a fixed development schedule. But as of now, as they are delaying TS5 over and over again they should take all available capacities to get the Beta done ASAP.

    Making a microsite would be a waste of time and resources.

    What bugs me the most is the complete silence for months. Tease something then go silent repeatedly for over a year now.

    I don`t have any expectations as of now. If it`s going to be this year, fine, if it`s 2020 or 2021 so be it.

    @ScP @dante696 any news to share?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] TeamSpeak 3.1.1 Beta Discussion
    By Chris in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 10th, 2017, 06:02 PM
  2. [Already possible] PTT switch to Continues Hotkey
    By meadows in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 6th, 2015, 12:07 PM
  3. Windows 8.1, the bugginess continues.
    By paladine321 in forum Windows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 15th, 2013, 05:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •