Forum

Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    fuck this shit. No info, nothing. Im not interested anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Giseler View Post
    they're out for today, too. Had luck. YAII
    Have you received a beta key today?
    Are they sending out 1 key to each person? Or is it the same as the competition giveaway and everyone gets 3 keys?

I know you people don't give a fuck about your loyal clients, I am willing to give $5 if you wanna sell this beta code to me, but I won't buy the beta code from some random guy. If u want you can just open the donate option and i will give some money to the teamspeak for doing a hell of a job.

Open up the donate button i will send money through paypal.

This is how you treat the people who come everyday on your forums, this is what we get for the loyalty? I have waited enough and its the end of the line today for me.

Quote Originally Posted by boehseronkel View Post
    Have you received a beta key today?
    Are they sending out 1 key to each person? Or is it the same as the competition giveaway and everyone gets 3 keys?
    I received 3 keys

Quote Originally Posted by Giseler View Post
    I received 3 keys
    pls give me 1 :3
    I would appreciate it if you gave me 1 key ^^

Lol poor guy going to get attacked now for having extra keys.

Bituspy is right tho they really should have given keys to actual deserving people who will help improve TeamSpeak rather than give it to someone who will give the keys to friends in which those friends probably don’t even care much to help the beta move along they could of given no extra keys to a lucky person and then ensure the beta get into the right hands.

It’s random, probably going by alphabetical emails lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    Lol poor guy going to get attacked now for having extra keys.

Bituspy is right tho they really should have given keys to actual deserving people who will help improve TeamSpeak rather than give it to someone who will give the keys to friends in which those friends probably don’t even care much to help the beta move along they could of given no extra keys to a lucky person and then ensure the beta get into the right hands.

It’s random, probably going by alphabetical emails lmao
    Well, as far as I remember the beta asked for an email and a username at maximum. My real name starts with "A", my email starts with "A" and my username "Bituspy" starts with a fucking "B".

Wondering if you are following a german alphabet system in that case my English name is not applicable at all.

They think they are being unbiased by sending it to random clients. You wanna be a succesful company? Look out to some real huge entities like amazon.

They have prime member feature. Sales open for prime members first. Cheapest shit comes for prime members first. Prime is paid for them you can start your own prime features. Add em and we will donate to get it if u keep the pricing just and fair.

I am aware that you people check this forum topic a lot but don't give a fuck about answering to the people who are pissed off since over a year. You should have released a closed beta, it would be a whole lot more satisfactory to see it run in a closed beta mode for a month than sitting here like stupids who were the first ones to register, waited for a year and got nothing even after that much loyalty.

Name:  WKR9vpz.png
Views: 416
Size:  26.5 KB

this changelog from 16.10.2019

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeso View Post
    Name:  WKR9vpz.png
Views: 416
Size:  26.5 KB

this changelog from 16.10.2019
    Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    Well, as far as I remember the beta asked for an email and a username at maximum. My real name starts with "A", my email starts with "A" and my username "Bituspy" starts with a fucking "B".

Wondering if you are following a german alphabet system in that case my English name is not applicable at all.

They think they are being unbiased by sending it to random clients. You wanna be a succesful company? Look out to some real huge entities like amazon.

They have prime member feature. Sales open for prime members first. Cheapest shit comes for prime members first. Prime is paid for them you can start your own prime features. Add em and we will donate to get it if u keep the pricing just and fair.

I am aware that you people check this forum topic a lot but don't give a fuck about answering to the people who are pissed off since over a year. You should have released a closed beta, it would be a whole lot more satisfactory to see it run in a closed beta mode for a month than sitting here like stupids who were the first ones to register, waited for a year and got nothing even after that much loyalty.
    Maybe they cut off the complaining ppl \_(ツ)_/ (if i am honest i think i would do this xD), maybe it is all random no matter in which order the ppl registered for beta and there are much more maybe's, we will never know cause i don't think they will give a answer on how the keys go out.

All we can do is wait and cross fingers. I am registered for beta since day one, atleast I think I hit day one cause checked everyday for updates when the beta site goes on. And i didn't have a invite too. So like mentioned above very much maybes \_(ツ)_/

Thanks to the person who traded a spare key with me, I've gotten access and I'm impressed thus far. Features are missing, but it's clean & works well so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    You should have released a closed beta, it would be a whole lot more satisfactory to see it run in a closed beta mode for a month than sitting here [...]
    Second.

We do not even know when, how many and how often the next keys will come.
    One previously said they got one today. So we are f** for today? Again? Or will there be more in the evening?

Waiting was tough. But there wasn't anything you could do about it.
    Now the beta is there and it's getting more and more frustrating not being able to use it.
    All the while on social media: "You can do this with Teamspeak" "How to create your own server" "Change this setting here..".

Thats not a great beta expierence so far :/

Quote Originally Posted by Matze21980 View Post
    Second.

We do not even know when, how many and how often the next keys will come.
    One previously said they got one today. So we are f** for today? Again? Or will there be more in the evening?

Waiting was tough. But there wasn't anything you could do about it.
    Now the beta is there and it's getting more and more frustrating not being able to use it.
    All the while on social media: "You can do this with Teamspeak" "How to create your own server" "Change this setting here..".

Thats not a great beta expierence so far :/
    I think it's still competition winners getting keys at the moment to be honest, It's a shame they're not being clearer on what's happening with the key distribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick1164 View Post
    It's a shame they're not being clearer on what's happening with the key distribution.
    Yeah true...

I have my own server for 3 years and I work with a group on Facebook + - 30,000 people. Most of them use discord, I would like to convince them to return to TeamSpeak but I have no arguments. I have no way of presenting the advantages of a new customer because I just don't have access to it. I registered to the beta on the first day,
    almost immediately after the registration began. They could at least specify in what frequency and how many keys they send once.

Thread Information