Forum

Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunkz Jr View Post
    Well the winners were announced and also said:

“We haven't launched the beta yet. When we do the first 100 people get access before anyone else. You also get 2 codes to give out to your friends. Kosta is correct that the Competition Winners Badge is not associated with the alpha or the beta.”

So maybe one of the winners here on the forums would let us know if they got access the day they do?
    I am pretty sure these winners are not even registered on teamspeak lol, I seriously hope they give access to beta testers who registered way back in Aug 2018 because we've been waiting longer than anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    I am pretty sure these winners are not even registered on teamspeak lol, I seriously hope they give access to beta testers who registered way back in Aug 2018 because we've been waiting longer than anyone else
    They did as you can see.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019-10-02 19_10_33-TeamSpeak on Twitter_ _Apologies for the wait, but all 100 of the beta email.png 
Views:	338 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	18370

Name:	E1DEA6F5-D38E-40F8-9ECD-AD095F756A81.jpeg 
Views:	459 
Size:	188.5 KB 
ID:	18372

Looks like it jumped a few.

Jumped to 375 just now but I think we should now storm area 51 for ts5 cuz maybe they sold it to the US Army

Name:	2198B9C8-4534-428E-976D-4E58F8E27365.jpeg 
Views:	371 
Size:	267.5 KB 
ID:	18377
    Feels like it might be coming close?

Name:	giphy.gif 
Views:	30 
Size:	463.3 KB 
ID:	18378

Sadly we have to wait.
    But I still believe in it.

Name:	2198B9C8-4534-428E-976D-4E58F8E27365.jpeg 
Views:	371 
Size:	267.5 KB 
ID:	18377
    Feels like it might be coming close?

Nah, it's just his new design it looks misleadingly like it's coming directly from TeamSpeak, not his twitter updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick1164 View Post
    Nah, it's just his new design it looks misleadingly like it's coming directly from TeamSpeak, not his twitter updates.
    Even so, looks pretty nice if that’s what we’ll be seeing when we have the Beta and need to update our Beta, tho I kinda wish below the version they had some kind of “Read what’s New” link so you can see the changes upon updating (or while it’s updating).

Even so, looks pretty nice if that’s what we’ll be seeing when we have the Beta and need to update our Beta, tho I kinda wish below the version they had some kind of “Read what’s New” link so you can see the changes upon updating (or while it’s updating).
    That's not from TeamSpeak, it's just Kosta's twitter feed. He's just an alpha tester and not a TeamSpeak employee, so no this isn't what you'll see when there's an update. If you look at the full image at the very bottom it has @syoxTS

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick1164 View Post
    That's not from TeamSpeak, it's just Kosta's twitter feed. He's just an alpha tester and not a TeamSpeak employee, so no this isn't what you'll see when there's an update. If you look at the full image at the very bottom it has @syoxTS
    Then yeah that’s terrible because it can easily be taken as something thats official... especially with the update now on it. Meh oh well..

Then yeah that’s terrible because it can easily be taken as something thats official... especially with the update now on it. Meh oh well..
    dunno if i missread it but he postet here it's from teamspeak but deleted the post dunno?! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Garamoth View Post
    dunno if i missread it but he postet here it's from teamspeak but deleted the post dunno?! :O

I dunno, I wont hold my breath for an official confirmation from SCP. To me it just looks like a fan image using media kit & site images to make their own teamspeak-esque update notifications.

Edit: He indeed deleted both of his alpha version images (one with 375 and another with 376) I believe the main reason was the tweets were misleading and coming from an unofficial source which might have pissed off the TS staff.

We still don't know if it was a real one or just photoshopped. (I think it was photoshopped :P)

I will make it simple. TS developers and ScP don't care for this rage thread anymore. They mentioned it far back when they created this thread just the questions but we made it a shitpile of random posts with no questions but arguments.

My rage mode died way back in May-June now it will come back on Jan 2020 not before that :P

I am not even expecting ts5 before 2020 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bituspy View Post
    Edit: He indeed deleted both of his alpha version images (one with 375 and another with 376) I believe the main reason was the tweets were misleading and coming from an unofficial source which might have pissed off the TS staff.

We still don't know if it was a real one or just photoshopped. (I think it was photoshopped :P)

I will make it simple. TS developers and ScP don't care for this rage thread anymore. They mentioned it far back when they created this thread just the questions but we made it a shitpile of random posts with no questions but arguments.

My rage mode died way back in May-June now it will come back on Jan 2020 not before that :P

I am not even expecting ts5 before 2020 now.
    He told me on that tweet that he had photoshopped it, 100% not official he just did a real good job they probably should take his idea and roll with it as it did look really nice, at least I wouldn’t mind seeing that during the beta if I had to update my beta it’s visually appealing.

A post on Kostas Curioscat

Name:	soon.PNG 
Views:	323 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	18387

Maybe this is the soon we all waiting for!? xD

\_(ツ)_/

Thread Information